Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bozzo I lived in Naperville for about a year long time ago !-- Rose anyone can cook breakfast straight - much more interesting when U all blitzed !- --Kraven is there another kind of orange juice besides fresh squeezed ?-- U and I are in citrus country so I guess we spoiled !-- Over in the swamp we was down with satsumas !-- Down here I'm next to the Rio Grande Valley- they got a sweet lemon ya'll ! If I had room I'd have my own orchard !- In Hammond I had about a dozen blueberry plants there was no room in the moving truck !- Had a fig tree in a planter a few year's ago and it got totally out of control so I gave it to a man who promised to put it in the ground ! Prolific producer !

Morning OFC. Been to Naperville. Amoco lasers are there. I pulled 8 dozen oranges off my tree. Most of them fell on the ground before I had a chance to pick em. Problem with giving sample of medicine is they want a minimum of 1 lb, expensive gift every time you shop for a club.

Fat Green Man headed North !-- Old Green Santa say he tired !- O.F.C. been working him this spring !- Umbra - we got to find another market !- that's not right !-- I 'm gonna have to deal with these same things one day so I'm watching carefully what U are doing now !-- I got my eye on something like Hippies Craiglist list !- If they can list THC wax then THC e-cig liquid should be no problem ! How many 2 mil. bottles should be in a box or case - how should they be packaged for wholesale ?-- What would be a fair price per mil wholesale ?

there are tons of ads of craigslist, its just that it is easy to get robbed doing it that way.

U funny Umbra !- don't know if that was a joke or not but I wrote it Down anyway !-- Cuz get ripped off?--sounds to me that's what the weed stores want to do to U legally !- Middle of the mall in the middle of the day !- Only place for a questionable transaction !- but if all goes well a repeat is much less stressful !-- Once U have regulars U no longer need the list ! Am I giving away too much ? Ya'll know I had that head injury make stuff up all the time - THC did nothing to preserve my brain function when I had my trip ! I don't know nothing about nothing !

Umbra !- I just had to check that info and see if U was jerking my chain !- I'm just guessing but I do believe a few of us know a thing or two about invisible drug stores and long distance calls !

I feel humbled !- RWS got 6 out of 6 GTH seed to germinate in about 3-4 days ! The White Elephant seed haven't germed yet !- I'm worried !-- but I still got my pregnant "Precious" - she's what it was all about !- just need a girl ! and a boy ! Guess I'll be adding a GTH line !- can't be much harder than that pink line Widow !-- As soon a GTH clone develops a decent root system - she off to bloom !-- I think it's time to start pushing for some Williams Wonder seed ! I definately see e-cig juice in my future !- Most places -- It's only a myth like hash and hash oil - most would have no clue what wax ,shatter or even dabbling means !

Well let's let it be said that Keef don't know the rules of edicate and will post 3 times in a row with out batting an eye ! I am so wasted !- - When I get this loaded I have a tendency to say what I might not normally say ! This new green revolution is a farce !- It is a vehicle for the HAVES - to cash in on an activity -That black men and poor white trash have been going to jail for since the fifties !- They restrict retail permits to Crones and other HAVES as a bribe for support or other political concession ! This revolution was supposed to be a way that the little guy could make a living or supplement his income by growing a little weed !-- The legal path to that has been slammed in our faces !-- The legal weed stores are ".required" to grow most of their weed in house !-- No need to share the wealth and let the little grower make a couple dollars !-- This whole "Legalize Weed Movement " has been highjacked !- It's purpose now is to enrich the wealthy while the little people celebrate the end of prohibition by spending $31 a gram for weed !- Yea Us!- we won !-- Since we are denied a legal market for our excess -- What has changed ? Wow !- some people can grow 6-12 plants under strict supervision !- I tried to find a legal way but I see the writing on the wall !-- Outlaw because they won't let me be legal !- Okie - Dokie !-- Might as well be good at it ! They's people who will pay good money for the best that can be had !-- Watch me !- I'll go total Outlaw on them !-- Internet sales of THC e-cig liquid online ! Better than can be had at any weed store ! Shoulda played fair and U wouldn't have had to de with me ! Take your retail licsense and SHOVE IT !-- We do this Outlaw Style !

Forgot something while deep in my rant !-- Question :-- Can Keef make e-cig liquid out of brickweed to produce an acceptable commercial e-cig liquid !- Yes he can !- Can Keef compound a variety of BHO extracts to produce a variety of effects ?-- No Comment ! Sure could use an artist who could whip up a logo for the e-cig juice - When U have to shut down a site and open another one under a new name the next day -- Product identity via a recognizable logo goes a long way !

Good morning giggy and the rest of the OFC. Gonna join ya giggy on that "wake and bake" session.

Morning Gig and Yoop,,and to all OFC.
YEHAWWWWWWW

Keef. with all the liquor stores, there are still people selling moonshine out of their house. why? because they don't want to pay the tax man .Same with pot. In the future you won't be breaking drug laws. you will just be evading taxes. I'm ok with evading taxes. Been one of them for years.

Morning O.F.C. !- Sorry about the rant !-- I would like to be a legal weed pharmer but I'm a weed pharmer either way ! If they give me a legal market for excess - I'll happily be a law abiding citizen !- Don't and I'll find my own market ! Cash only biz - tax man say how much U make last year I tell him a $100 !- How much taxes I owe !

Good morning OFC...

I still have company so can't linger, as much as I would like. Coffee cake coming up with a a side of satori!!

Enjoy your day you guys.

Been thinking about a grow/ processing center!- If U have something valuable some people get the idea that they'll just use overwhelming force and take what they want !-- Houseboat deep up in the swamp - Ain't no body gonna come in there looking for me !-- If they do they swamp tells U ! Then it's time for fun and games !-- especially at night !-- I'll make U cry and call for mama without ever being seen ! Teach U about the primal fear that lives in all of us ! U come looking for me in the swamp and survive --U will never want to enter a swamp again ! I used to watch them fire and brimstone preachers -- I can make a believer out of U !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back