Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. There, that covers everyone, cause if I name names I`ll forget somebody. Coffee and a bowl.....already done, while reading.

Morning O.F.C. ! Ugh!- Need coffee and my pipe - At this point in my mornings - I will fight U don't care who U are !-- Before my Wake and Bake !- I am not a cheerful person in the morning !-- Come around all bubbly and stuff - I'll cut U up - Now get out my way !------ Later my peeps !

Good morning little Keef.. I am talking in my little cheerful bubbly self... Not, i am having my lemon water with a shake of cayenne. it helps.

yooper how is mrs Y doing?

My company left yesterday... I was glad. It is exhausting being the hostess. lol

About to get some gsc ingested and COFFEE STAT. Then i will be better too.

Keef is a crazy man. Lol Freaken Hillbilly. :rofl:

Monday morning: "But Dad, I don't feel well. Seriously, can I stay home today?"
Even @ 7 Y.O. she's got my "morning genes".

"No hun, you've got to go to school. See nobody really feels like getting going on Monday morning but we have to."

"OK, I'll try."

:aok:

Bus drives off... now where my coffee and pipe?!

Yawn, morning OFC :48:

Rose did U have to tell them -- U go home now ?-- I'm all bubbly myself now - bubble, bubble !--- lemon pepper water - that's our Rose ! - I'm working on a mystery !-- More than once I've mentioned GMO weed -- There is none on the market !-- Umbra has admitted that in the '70s the gov't had a project to GMO a weed with no THC -- If they could GMO a weed in the 70s to produce no THC why is there no GMO weed the exact opposite-- a GMO weed with a massive THC content !- It is obvious that it can be done -- my guess is it has been done !- I want that strain ! When searching I always hit a brick wall ! What's up with that ? I'm convinced it exist and I'm gonna find it !

:dancing:Its locked up at AREA 51. Crazzy bastage.

We already have improved our pot by a lot since the 70's. What would you gmo it with? we don't need no sticken gmo'd pot.. that sounds too much like government or monsanto which apparently is the same.

The hippies have done it.. Taken it from 8 % thc to 26 %... what more you want Keef?

Keef, i have wanted to tell the husband of the company to f off for about 35 years. I finally did it. Felt great.. then i felt guilty, but mr rb said that was a 35 year f off.lol i love mr rb.

Morning OFC. Monsanto has applied for a patent for GMO weed. They think it is the only way to national legalization. I say F them, keep it illegal and get rid of Monsanto.

Way to go Rose !- Sometimes U just gotta do it !- --About GMO weed -- a part of a sentence I read somewhere send me off on this quest !-- it' said -- Yeah! -- Indica 50 -- cost $400 a quarter OZ. when U can find it !-- 50% THC !- - I was off on a quest !- if one person can make a weed with massive THC - others can !-- Where's it at ?

Morning OFC. Monsanto has applied for a patent for GMO weed. They think it is the only way to national legalization. I say F them, keep it illegal and get rid of Monsanto.
Wise words, indeed. If Monsanto has a hand in it, I want nothing to do with it.

Kinda makes me think of the old Cheech and Chong movie "Nice Dreams". Gonna turn us all into lizard people.......

the sh..... is strong enough . And we for sure do not need a huge company growing our stuff. I can see legal weed, as long that you buy it from the government store. I can see having to buy grow stamps for each plant. I'm hoping that medical growers get grandfathered in.

I can see Keef and many , many more growing this sh** whether it be legal or not !- Prohibition only keeps the prices high and where there is a demand - somebody gonna find a way to provide it !-- Why would I need anything stronger than what's available now - Hey that T.E. will mess U up !-- My plan hasn't wavered - I'm gonna make e-cig juice out of the most potent variety I can find !-- More potent means more tricomes - more tricomes mean - more BHO from less weed -- more BHO means more e-cig liquid !- Less weed -less work-more e-cig liquid -more money !-- Is my logic flawed ?

The trail to that GMO weed I'm looking for leads straight to Israel !-- I just can't read Yiddish !-- it exist and Monsanto got nothing to do with it !- Monsanto and that Canadian seed bank claiming to have GMO seed are just a smoke screen !-- It will come out of Israel ! U.S. Gov't doesn't control the whole world !-- Umbra U know any Jewish breeders?--

Rose my mouth got me fired from every job I ever had - no I quit once !-- Anyway - my mind would tell my mouth-- don't say nothing - but my mouth got a mind of it's own ! Surgeon used to say patient has pitting edema -- I'd say - and it's swole up too!

How is everyone at the old folks home today?

Keef what do you use to make your ecig liquid? Iv been reading up on it. The stuff I need can not be shipped to Canada by the supply guy . Www.texlab.com

The trail to that GMO weed I'm looking for leads straight to Israel !-- I just can't read Yiddish !-- it exist and Monsanto got nothing to do with it !- Monsanto and that Canadian seed bank claiming to have GMO seed are just a smoke screen !-- It will come out of Israel ! U.S. Gov't doesn't control the whole world !-- Umbra U know any Jewish breeders?--

Guess you have never been on Bathurst st in Toronto . If the Seedbank in Canada was in that area I'd believe it lol.

Stank I'm not making it yet !- I done some R&D but skunkpharm.com got all the 411 U need !- long story short - BHO homogenized with a V.G. or P.G. base !-- has to be homogenized -- any other way will drive U crazy I know !-- BHOgart hash oil machine (1lb.size) $600 -- small volume homogenizer ($300)-- Dial in your percentages and done !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back