Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing Stank !- I'm in Texas - U can get up to 99 years in prison for making a concentrate !- Know what I mean ?

Let me tell U about the dangers of e-cig use !-- I was lit up one day as usual and reached for my eye drops -- My e-cig juice and eye drop bottle are about the same size !-- I grabbed the wrong one !-- When that nicotine hit my eyeball -- I had a religious experience !-- I was praying and stuff ya'll ! Do not do this !-- This is the kind of pain that would wake U up if anesthesia had put U under for an operation ! I been maced and tear gassed in the army !-- That was child's play !

Hopper - Keef been doing some shucking and Jiving behind the scenes today ! One day when U ready -- Let me know and I'll hook U up with the unspoken side of the O.F.C. ! Done messed around and got blitzed again !-- Those of U who received info today we test it and it works or not !--

Howdy Y'All!
Well, I been popping beans the last few days & I'm Very happy to report that the GTH#9 is 3 for 3 now. 3rd. bean was slow but slow's ok so long as they pop & grow.
Thanks again Green Santa.
Wish I was having as good of results with the ICE seeds I got from Ni@$a*a.
I'm guessing they were old & that's why the were selling 5 fem ice for 20bux. I did get 5 of the 10 I bought to pop & start the struggle. Out of the 1st. 10 freebies, only 4 popped. 3 of them are MONSTERS. About 5" tall with 3 sets of leaves in 6 days.
I'm hoping for an arora indica or maybe Wonder woman. No matter, Still got more varieties than I can plant and tend in one season.

Just smiled & waved good bye,,,,sittin on that sack o seeds! Takin a trip & never leave the farm. lmao!

there is nothing in my head today
nothing awful to ponder or confuse me,
go ahead with what you have to say
and I will go about what I have to see.
the traffic here is horrible
its better if you take a little at a time,
too much and you are not portable,
not enough and you'll be making happy rhymes.

you might like the grower's life
you judge your progress by the phases of the moon
get your compass and your sharpest knife
because people love you when they know you harvest soon.

if you choose to settle in one place
you may be harder over on the ones you love
like a tree without the growing space
you will take from below and from above.

you might like the grower's life
you judge your progress by the phases of the moon
get your compass and your sharpest knife
because people love you when they know you harvest soon.

See Umbra is a classy man !- Only poetry I know is --- Mary had a little lamb - tied it to the heater - Never mind !- Did I mention how high I am this evening ?- Making a pizza run like this will certainly be a challenge !-- Anyone can do it straight !-- wear my racing gloves just in case !

Morning all you old farts, today is the last day in my work rotation till Saturday, but today is gonna suck, I already know we are a nurse short. Well off to work i go, miss talking to you all.

Gotta be "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Coffee and a bowl and commence with the morning ritual. That`s the old fart`s way.

Good morning krav and giggy and the rest of the OFC

Morning Folks. Im throwing good energy your way,,just dont use it all in one place. lol

Rosebud,
Believe you asked about my better half. She is making slow, but steady progress. Each day brings new challenges and new solutions. Means take your time and NO playing "crash test dummies". She will have physical therapy at home for now.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Gotta get my mind right !-- installed a new faucet on the sink yesterday !-- body is not happy !-- took a muscle relaxer and some caps -- when I recover I got a garage door opener to install !- I'm getting too old for this sheet !

Give her a big squeeze (but not too big) for me Yoop, and tell her to take all the time she needs but to be ready by cup time!

Good morning to the rest of you Old Farts.

Yoop if U have to get the wife one of them mobility scooters to help her get around -- When she heals - hold on to it for me !- I have a dream of a land speed record in a mobility scooter -- My math says I should be able to break 70 mph no NOZ - just a blower ! Steerings gonna be too tight but I can fix that !--

Got to wake and BAKE this morn!!

I woke up pi$$ed @ the world... probably a reaction to going to bed watching hours and hours of looting, rioting and destruction.

so sad! just so much negativity and anger
so much disrespect and (youthful) ignorance of how this world works

Get high and ignore it... ya, great plan. sigh

sorry for all the down, bad, ugly vibes this morning OFC but I have to be honest.

:48:

Joe, the world can get us seriously down. I have quit watching the news. I watch the Daily Show and Bill Maher on friday nites and that is all I can take.
Frankly it freaks me out a little. We had a bad shooting where i live. It didn't turn into ugly but it could have. The bussed people in to demonstrate and they had a whole other idea then our little towns demonstraters had in mind.. Scary. Joe, i would give you a big hug and then we could go hurt something.

Good morning OFC, i am just still happy the company is gone. Got some clones in the ground last night..WOOHOO, hope they are ok this morning.

You'll know what i am drinking, gsc pen coming up and then COFFEE!!! woo hoo..then the trainer..not woohoo.
Hugs all around. Kraven, we miss you too. Sending good thoughts your way.!

The News is the most Negative Stressful thing you can watch. I watch Bonanza. Lol

TY Rose, even virtual /hugs work!
deep sigh.. lets do this day!

well, after :bong::bong: and a :smoke1:

:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back