Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome DL

Rose everyone should have one un registered pistol. So when they come to collect them all ,you will still have one. just my opinion. I know one guy that buried an AR-15 in plastic sealed pipes. Just in case. and he is a pacifist, non hunter .

i don't register nothing, that way they don't know what i have.

DL - Hope U hang around so we can get to know U !-- We have a Wake and Bake every morning !- If U got a question about weed someone here has the answer !-- Unlike other threads U don't have to have a question we just hang out and shoot the sheet !-- Pics of the spring grows will be showing up soon and Cuz U should see the fall harvest pics !-- It's kind of a secret around here but some of these Old Farts grow some world class weed !-- Don't know what you've read but I run a White Widow / Tranquil Elephantizer SOG rotation - aero under LEDs ! Every two weeks I move a mess of clones into bloom - and another group is ready to harvest !- My two Widow lines are almost 2 years old and going strong- recently added the T.E. and Williams Wonder will be here in a couple weeks !-

he's good folk keef, i have been talking to him for a few years on the other site i came from. when i first came to this site it was with a bunch, and it didn't take long for the sheet to hit the fan. when i stayed i think hammy and rose weren't to sure about me, but i hope they have changed their minds. now smoking mom and i still haven't talked much, but i don't have no problem with her, but early in my time here we did have a small one, but you know it is all water under the bridge. if your in houston it is water over the bridge. lol

Texas is gonna float over to Colorado. Yehaaaaa

That's cool Giggy !-- We got a great bunch here !-- I don't think I've seen an argument yet !-- Me and the Hippy tried to reach thru the line get a hold on each other at that other site but like U said that's water over the bridge ! It's funny as Hell to me now and if someone jumps the Hippy these days - They got a problem with me too ! Somehow a simple thread for Old weed pharmers has turned into a tribe of Old Farts that truely care about each other !

What up Keef . You floating around in Houston. Lol

Texas is gonna float over to Colorado. Yehaaaaa

i hear you bro, i have been looking at pics and i don't think i have ever seen that much water before. i talked to my mom saturday and she said that they were stuck on the ranch. said the water was up to the fence behind the house which i have never seen it that high, so it was 30 to 40 foot deep on the road behind the house easy if not deeper. she said that 35 and 10 was shut dawn from being under water. in bastrop the dam burst and then my cuz showed a pic of the swimming pool, all you could see was the bars for the diving board and a nice swift river. maybe yall will dry out a little bit, i know yall needed rain but not all at once. it showed a pic of n. main and 45 in houston and i never seen that flooded like that before.

That's cool Giggy !-- We got a great bunch here !-- I don't think I've seen an argument yet !-- Me and the Hippy tried to reach thru the line get a hold on each other at that other site but like U said that's water over the bridge ! It's funny as Hell to me now and if someone jumps the Hippy these days - They got a problem with me too ! Somehow a simple thread for Old weed pharmers has turned into a tribe of Old Farts that truely care about each other !

i hear you bro and your right we all do look out for the others.

Hopper I'm in good shape down here in Corpus - wait I didn't mean that !- I'm on Galveston Island - No! No I forgot - I'm on South Padre Island !- Yep that's my story and I'm sticking to it ! The mainland is mostly flooded but it's a half mile to the beach or the bay so water runs off rapidly ! I 'm chilling - nursing a pipe and all's well with the world !- Hey !- I forgot !- When I was banned for life from 420 for asking if anyone wanted to split a $10,000 pack -- Yoop and Bozzo could have kept thier mouths shut and got in no trouble at all but they didn't !-- They stood up and went down with me !- That's my definition of a friend !

Giggy, if we had an issue i don't remember it. I guess that is a good thing about getting older, you either don't remember or let it go.. I have nary one little tiny bad feeling about you. I hope that is the same. I hope i wasn't a jerk...:vap-Bong_smoker:

People are dying cause of all that rain... WOW. that is bad. Wish it would move up to Cali and save that state.

Yeah,,we have another storm heading our way.:doh:

Think today is called "hump day" by those of you unfortunate enough to still have to be working. The rest of us OFC members have a call of "wake and bake" to adhere to this morning. So ya`ll it`s "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Join us.

morning krav, yoop and the rest of the ofc. i'm awake and waiting on my coffee. if i had something to bake with i would, i hope to have later today. yall have a great day.

Giggy, if we had an issue i don't remember it. I guess that is a good thing about getting older, you either don't remember or let it go.. I have nary one little tiny bad feeling about you. I hope that is the same. I hope i wasn't a jerk...:vap-Bong_smoker:

People are dying cause of all that rain... WOW. that is bad. Wish it would move up to Cali and save that state.

rose you and hammy are stand up folks, there are no bad feelings to either one of yall.

Morning, OFC. Got enough rain & sunshine to turn my lawn into a jungle again. If it ain't snowin', I'm mowin'.

Bubble hash and a John Deere. See ya tonight.

darn Hippie you just reminded me I have to change the blades on my JD. And I thought I had nothing to do today. Just called my uncle in Texarkana to see if he was safe. said he's fine but the farm land is flooded. not good for crops.

I'm sorry to use adult words but I really got ****** at work. HR and the Administrator just came to me and told me, there is two applicants for the job, and I may not be able to even apply since my probationary period is not over till 6/18/2015. The DON just quit and they are not sure what to do with me now....will they make me interim or just give the job to one of the other two applicants...*** I'm ****** I cannot believe this is happening. I never even asked for the job, it was offered to me by the DON three weeks ago, then we had to do the whole posting thing and now after two days in the position this happens.....I'm just embarrassed, I don't know whats going to happen when I go back in after lunch. I'm more than sure I will be slamming 12 hr nursing shifts by this weekend. aggggrrrrrrhhhhaaaa *** man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back