Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew, just went and interviewed for the job again..........the games continue :) But I took the next few days off to let them see just what they are going to do. Getting a cup of coffee and bowl now :)

Kraven -- U be alright one way or another !- Hey Ya'll I was talking about the way I used to grow - for pest control I scattered moth balls around the plants to keep away deer and other critters and Ant killer around the grow to fight ants - didn't even know what a spidermite was ! Still grew lots of weed ! Now I got the O.F.C. to teach me and access to world class seed !-- I 'm just getting started - the world be in trouble now ! That reminds me I should get me one of them MMJ cards too - think mine is expired !

ants are farmers also. they farm aphid eggs. when they hatch, then they have food. I use to think ants were harmless. now I kill them.

One thing I know about ants is if they build a nest in the roots of a pot plant - that plant is dead !

Keef, As long as you got some weed you`ll be able to suffer through the rains. Hope Hopper`s OK, sounds like he got it worse then you. Thought California was supposed to fall into the ocean, but it looks like Texas is gonna float away. Got your houseboat yet ?

I got major ants at my house. Those guys love to get into my potted plants outside.

gantt,
do not remember meeting you before, so ..Welcome to our little corner. Us old farts have a "wake and bake" session every morning and we repeat it through out the day.

One thing I know about ants is if they build a nest in the roots of a pot plant - that plant is dead !

Garden ants wont hurt your plants or roots. They like organic soil.
Fire ants will kill the hell outta plants though.

when it comes to ants...I still like using a magnifying glass and the sun and fry them

I used to shoot them with MY BB Gun. I would shoot them right between the eyes. Lol

Welcome Gantt !-- Hate me so Ants !-- Yoop - I'm good only thing that could jack me is if I lost power for a few days !-- Ain't no way I could run the grow with power through an inverter off the car battery ! Spooky - I talk about wanting a houseboat and the world floods ! I'm gonna take it as an omen !-- Of coarse that means I'll also have to have a floating grow room too !-- More complicated than putting a R.V. on a barge - dropping the drive shaft down to run a prop and adapting the front wheels to steer the thing !-- Gotta figure out how to make your own power - I already use RO so clean water is no problem !-- Wind - Tidal generator - solar - back up generator - I can do stuff and things with an auto alternator!- Katrina was a real life test !- I can get by just fine off the grid !

Rains slacking up some !- Speaking of making your own power -- Ever heard of something called a Baghdad Battery ?-- 2-3000 year old device !- Made me one out of PVC and by George it made power!- any slightly alkaline or acidic solution works even salt water !- Got super stoned one time and turned the third eye onto the concept and I saw wonderful things that the world ain't ready for yet !-- power from sea water -- wouldn't that be a beech !

Hey gloman, I've been to Wardenclyffe out on Long Island. Its all fenced in with No Trespassing signs everywhere. I also went to the hotel in Manhattan he was living in when he died. Not a nice place at all.

I think most of Tesla's papers vanished when he died !-- Why is it that the price of a brilliant mind is a tortured soul ? Ain't right !- He was on to something with his wireless transmission of power ! I mean what can U say about the Tesla coil ?-- He was a madman !- In more ways than one !--

Talk of brilliance and tortured souls -- He built the atomic bomb and was later quoted saying - " I have become the destroyer of worlds"-- What was that dudes name Umbra ?- Robert ?- just saying - what a burden to live or die with !-- but then again - Destruction and creation are two side of the same coin !- U cannot create without first destroying !-- I must be having one of them brain Farts - That don't sound like Ole Keef !

Wondered where U been Hippy -- Making an omelet I see !-- Ain't but one person U got to please with the van ! I kinda like it !-- Everybody know U got to have tunes ! Looking good !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back