Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Giggy !- check your e-mail !-- Umbra !- been thinking about those seed -- I see a Frosted Purple Rose in one cross !-- I got this thang I building that I think will Frost up just about anything !- -- I'm one cross away from finishing that mindshredder !-- The Gloman will be able to verify that in a couple months! He got a prototype that gonna rock his world ! Hope he clones it !- Giggy hope yours is a girl too !-- She would make a great mother !--
keef i hope it is too, if not it will be a daddy.
Morning OFC. Yeah late again, lol. Coffee in hand and tgif. While not at 110*, we are going to be over 100 again. The plants in the box, out on the covered patio wilted big time. Half wont make it, the other half I put outside in a partial shaded area and they are coming back. Just too hot being in a box with a 400w hps and ambient temps over 100.
umbra that is getting on the warm side of things, i hope it is a dry heat. i seen it 113º in the shade in south texas before.

umbra,
You`re not late, not out in Cali. We get up before you that`s all. And anything approaching 100 degrees is tooooooo hot. We should get into the 70`s today. Beautiful out.

4 out of 4 Williams Wonder seed have cracked and exposed the tap root !-- Oh!- It's on Now !-- I hope the T.E. X Widow seed open tommorrow !- I shut down one of my 35 spot aero veg. boxes and put used Kuerig K-cups in the 2 inch basket and filled them with good sterile dirt -- waiting on a tap root !--

yes we are at about 37% rh. semi arid Mediterranean climate is how I would describe it.

We've already exceeded our average annual rainfall !-- From drought to surplus in six months !- The temp has been remarkably mild !- It should be around 100 daily and everything should be turning Brown !- Mild and green !-- I kinda like it !--

Afternoon OFC. Got to see and old buddy today and help out in his garden since he was a bit bummed up after just getting out of the hospital. Anyway, it was good to see him and his wife, I was able to get all his girls fed and we even had a nice smoke session, ChemD was on the menu today, and he was nice enough to send me home with plenty. Hope everyone is having a great day, I bought a new grill today, will put it together tomorrow, too hot today.

Kraven did U invite your friend to join us at the O.F.C. ?-- an honest O.F.C. evaluation !-- I need me a Dawg don't I ?

He's kinda shy and from another site, but he sure would fit here cause he is an old fart :)

Happy July 3rd!! Hitting the bong in celebration!! Finished the grow cabinet tonight. Going to plant some beans tomorrow!! Fireworks are now legal in good ole Georgia. My yard dog has been barking for 2 hours now. Probably going to bring him in for the night and tomorrow night as well. I don't like to, his job is watching the yard for me. He really doesn't care to be inside anyway.
I'm high! And gettin higher by the minute.

"I`m high! And gettin` higher by the minute".

Like that quote, could be me on any given day.

Bullet proof down here !- Well not bulletproof but I'm sure I could slow a few down !--

G'morning OFC, I been up for a bit, finally slowed down enough to start the coffee and the wake and bake, wont you all join in....puff, puff pass out. :48:

Morning O.F.C. !-- Happy Birthday America !- Pass that over here Kraven !- can't find my pipe yet !

Hit it Keef, its some fresh ChemD from a local grower here who is my friend....it will thump you in the noggin.

I be here. Pass it this way, thanks. Now I can wake and bake. Puff, puff, pass. Got a couple of pictures, if I can get `em up that is.
No pictures will upload ??????????? so no pictures

Can not upload pictures. Every time it says upload FAILED. What gives ?

I was chasing Chem D- BX3 -- seed not available !- found Double Dawg - Black Dawg and others - Is that Chem 91 ?-- found my pipe !- Took extra caps !-- probably need to put them Williams Wonder seed in some dirt later and check those other seed !- Don't ya'll tell anyone Keef got some dirt in his grow room !-- White Widow - Tranquil Elephantizer -X - Williams Wonder - X -- ?---- That be one parent of my Franken Plant --I'm thinking a Dawg should have a heavy presence in the other parent !--

right click on the pic, select open with paint. once open in pain look for a button in the quick bar that says resize, click it then click the radial button that changes it from % to pixels, just change the top box to 1200 and it will automatically resize it to 1200 x 658 or something like that and the just hit save as you close it out and you have resized you pic in less than thirty sec's.

Yea Keef here is the scoop on it....

Unknown or Legendary - Chem Dawg

Aka: Chemdawg
Breeder: Chemdog

Heritage (no serious source known):
Speculation 1: unknown indica strain (Kush, HP or NL?)
Speculation 2: Nepali x Thai

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, joebrand (aka wonkanobe) and pbud met chemdog and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. Joe and Chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled "chemdawg" (now '91 chemdawg), "chemdawg a" (now chemdawg's sister), and "chemdawg b". In 2001, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled "c", "d", and "e". the "e" seed never germinated, "c" turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and chemdawg "d" was the keeper. In 2006, chemdog and joebrand reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdawg phenos 1-4, "4" being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the "4" was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the "reunion pheno". Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back