Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kraven !-- I know all about the Dawg !- -- The one thing that got my attention was - $500 an oz. In 1995 !-- Dam them clone only varieties !- I was chasing UBC Chemo -- once again clone only !-- U need a cut Kraven !-- Morning Giggy !

Yea I would like one myself Keef. He gets really good cuts all the time.

Ya'll cooking today ?-- My smoker pit finally rusted away beyond repair !- The wife cooked BBQ in the oven yesterday !-- spare ribs - couple of them little baby chickens-- potato salad and baked beans !- makes a good breakfast !- needed something to activated my Cannacaps !-- spare ribs for breakfast !- I don't care !-- I do what I want !-- I wanna get really high today -- so mote it be !--

Bloom will be full again on August 1st. -- I need a bigger grow room !-- I have decided I need some mothers instead of always cloning clones ! I want to turn my entire present grow into a mother room /nursery and set me up a bigger bloom!-- Super Crop the Hell out some weed !-- RWS say get your plan together -- 6 months before the end of prohibition -- I get my bigger bloom room and she say loose the hounds !

I'm puttin together a new small grill so I have enough room, ribs and pork loin going in the smoker soon, this grill is for hamburgers / hot dogs and corn. Will do the chicken on it also before the burgers. Grill building requires smoke breaks....lol

Good morning all you old farts. Happy Fourth of July. It's been crazy dry and hot here for this area. My irrigation hand dug well is almost dry. Sure glad I don't have any herb growing. I may have to let my veggie garden go dry. That would just suck. I would hate to see this go to waste. Looking for a tank to put in the back of the truck and start hauling water. I have veggies growing in 4 different spots on the property so it takes a lot of water. Be safe today and make sure you have all your fingers at the end of the day. Happy Days

View attachment 0702151050.jpg

View attachment 0702151051.jpg

Beemer !!- Where ya been !-- Been a crazy year for weather !-- I hope I don't ever have to haul water again !- Gorilla grow gets dry ?- what U gonna do ? -- Hope U find a way Beemer ! U got to stop by more often !

BEEMER !! hey mang where you been bro. Hope you get some cool breezes your way soon. It's either been to wet or too hot to grow, what a horrible last few months. Thank goodness I'm all indoor for the time being. Good to hear from you, don't stay gone so long bro :)

Good morning all you old farts. Happy Fourth of July. It's been crazy dry and hot here for this area. My irrigation hand dug well is almost dry. Sure glad I don't have any herb growing. I may have to let my veggie garden go dry. That would just suck. I would hate to see this go to waste. Looking for a tank to put in the back of the truck and start hauling water. I have veggies growing in 4 different spots on the property so it takes a lot of water. Be safe today and make sure you have all your fingers at the end of the day. Happy Days

nice place there beemer, good kickin back spot. sorry your having to haul water. we have rain and more rain i need to feed but it doesn't dry out enough to water and feed.

after noon everybody, just smoked it up with the ol lady, now it's right.

Beemer !!- Where ya been !-- Been a crazy year for weather !-- I hope I don't ever have to haul water again !- Gorilla grow gets dry ?- what U gonna do ? -- Hope U find a way Beemer ! U got to stop by more often !
been there bro, had to do it a bunch over the years.
BEEMER !! hey mang where you been bro. Hope you get some cool breezes your way soon. It's either been to wet or too hot to grow, what a horrible last few months. Thank goodness I'm all indoor for the time being. Good to hear from you, don't stay gone so long bro :)
we haven't had to many days overly hot yet, but summer has just begun. in a way i hope it drys out a bit where i would have to water, then i could feed.

I was chasing Chem D- BX3 -- seed not available !- found Double Dawg - Black Dawg and others - Is that Chem 91 ?-- found my pipe !- Took extra caps !-- probably need to put them Williams Wonder seed in some dirt later and check those other seed !- Don't ya'll tell anyone Keef got some dirt in his grow room !-- White Widow - Tranquil Elephantizer -X - Williams Wonder - X -- ?---- That be one parent of my Franken Plant --I'm thinking a Dawg should have a heavy presence in the other parent !--

Yea Keef here is the scoop on it....

Unknown or Legendary - Chem Dawg

Aka: Chemdawg
Breeder: Chemdog

Heritage (no serious source known):
Speculation 1: unknown indica strain (Kush, HP or NL?)
Speculation 2: Nepali x Thai

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, joebrand (aka wonkanobe) and pbud met chemdog and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. Joe and Chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled "chemdawg" (now '91 chemdawg), "chemdawg a" (now chemdawg's sister), and "chemdawg b". In 2001, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled "c", "d", and "e". the "e" seed never germinated, "c" turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and chemdawg "d" was the keeper. In 2006, chemdog and joebrand reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdawg phenos 1-4, "4" being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the "4" was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the "reunion pheno". Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

i always wanted to try chemdawg, maybe one day.
check this out.
http://www.seedsman.com/en/chemdawg-feminised-seeds

Howdy guys. We have had less than 2 inches of rain in the last 2.5 months. It's dryer than any summer would produce by the end of the summer right now. I've lived here for 40 years and I've never seen it this way. Oh well time will pass and then you are another year older. Such is life. Hope you are all having a great day

Here is a bud I'm fixing to smoke a bit of, just for your viewing pleasure :p

Beemer before U disappear again can U post your recipe for Beemer's Balm !- Some of these old Farts have some serious aches and pains !-- Can U hook an Old Fart up ? Hey Giggy did U get that e-mail ?

Yep Kraven !- that's what I'm talking about !-- Giggy I'm thinking my plate be full for a couple months -- I got seeds busting right now !-- The last 3 of those White Elephant seed -- 4 Strawberry Rhino - 4 - Strawberry Widow -- 4 of them Blueberry Blast Umbra made -- 4 of his Black Rose cross -- and 4 Williams Wonder that have all cracked and I can see that white tap roots coming out ! - I'm quietly waiting to see if there maybe one more next week !-- It's gonna be crazy trying to keep up with who's who!--

Beemer before U disappear again can U post your recipe for Beemer's Balm !- Some of these old Farts have some serious aches and pains !-- Can U hook an Old Fart up ? Hey Giggy did U get that e-mail ?

yes just found it, and yes i answered back, and yes i would love to try some of them. please and thank you.
well got to go eat dinner with the inlaws, see yall in a bit.

Be falling in on one dem little chickens in a little while myself !-- Hey - I know everybody makes " Beer Can Chicken " differently but here's how I do ! There's only the two of us so I use Cornish Hens -- little bitty chickens !-- Anyway -- I use a little juice can or tomato paste can !

I sprinkle them generously with Tony Chachere's CREOLE Seasoning inside and outside !- regular size chickens - cooking at 350 in oven or pit for hour and a half !-- Stand the bird up --in cake pan or rack they have for the can - with the can up his rear and use a couple tooth ticks to seal the neck openning !
U WILL like it !

Headed back out to the smokers, grills fixing to start, the smoked chicken, and the burgers will be coming on here in about 20 minutes, ribs and loin smoked to perfection we fixing to chow down OFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back