Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wife made me pay the tickets and fines and clean my act up - 'cept for growing and smoking weed!-- When I fired up the grow again after Katrina -- I said only if I get world class seed and the equipment to do it right !--First time that Widow slapped her around she say what do U need to grow enough of this for us !- Been down hill ever since !-- Tranquil Elephantizer made her see dead people!- She better build up a tolerance cause I'm gonna have plenty for her !-- She say these people who never smoked nothing but brickweed ain't ready for this sheet !

Good Evening ( in my best Alfred Hitchcock voice ). We ran all the electrical today. Tomorrow we do the a/c. It was a hot one today. Finished dinner then went for dip in the pool.

Umbra I wanna live in your house . Sound like a work ethic I could adapt to !!

Me too Rose !-- I'm beginning to have a problem with this "Island Living "-- I can see construction on like 6 houses from my front yard !-- I need elbow room !--- Tried beach living changed my mind !-- Miss the swamp !-- Scorpion bit me on the a** 2 year's in a row !-- Got nothing but salt water and biting sheet !--- Hard to grow weed round here too !--

Evening all. I `m ready to burn one with ya, who`s around ?

bozzo,
Thanks for asking about my wife, she`s slowly healing. Fractured pelvis takes awhile. She`s done with therapy, but still uses a cane.

Cars ? Had a couple nice ones.
Black `58 Chevy Impala 2 Door Hardtop with a 348 with 3 deuces and a 3 speed.
Next came a :
Black `57 Chevy 2 Door Hardtop with a high performance 283 with 2 4 barrels, stock from the factory. I added a Borg Warner close ratio 4 speed and a 4:88 gear in the rear end.

If that ain't enough !-- I hear on the news tonight not to go in the water with an open wound because of Vibrio bacteria !- Last year it was Red Tide !- Like getting sprayed with mace everytime U open the door !-- Yea!- Beach life !

Yoop !- I'm up !-- Hey !- did U get those Strawberry seed from the same place I got mine ?-- I still might get me a Strawberry girl !--

My 1st car was 64 Jeep Wagoneer with OHC straight 6. I could fit 5 friends, all our camping gear and a canoe on top.

Army ruined my desire to drive fast !-- U spent some time in the Huey Yoop !-- There is no thrill like flying along and the instructor turns off the engine !-- Except doing a hundred miles per hour 3 ft off the ground !-- Another mistake the Army made - Why would U teach someone like me to fly ?- Teach me to fly then ALLOW me to resign because of some past associations !- How many pounds one of them Piper Cubs would cost me ?-- I been needing to scratch my itch to fly fast and low !

Keef,
My strawberry come from the same place. Got 6 seeds, germinated 3 and have 2 males. To answer your question, yes I spent most every day for 2 years in a Huey.

Good morning OFC.
Good morning yarddog.
No wake and bake yet ? We gonna fix that. Get a cup of coffee in one hand and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb in the other hand, find a place to park your behind and commence with the wake and bake session. Get `er done!!!!

Still no go on the pictures. Have not heard back from tech admin since I emailed the pictures like he asked. Looks like he gave up too. Maybe I need to go someplace else. Don`t worry about me.

morning dog, yoop, krav and the rest of the ofc. yoop give me a little time and i'll try to give you a step by step to use photobucket. i'm at work so it will be later but it is as easy as copy and paste.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I'm up !-- Hey can someone swing by and mow my yard ?-- Can U get Agent Orange at the store ?-- They got tough weeds down here !- put Roundup 365 on it last month -- Weeds are back !- Friggin rock yard sucks !

giggy,
Do not think that will cure the problem as I do not have any trouble on other sites. Think, some how, some way I`ve been sabotaged on this site.

Yoop yes I do. I belong to a car site that this happen to me on so I used the bucket to post pics. They have updated the site now and I can post either way but I like my bucket.

yooper, really sabotaged? we love you and mrs yooper. no one is sabotaging you. I am having slow response too... ticks me off too. TechAdmin is working on it I hope.

Good morning all you pot heads. Thank god i am in good company!

HOT HERE...but overcast...100 with no sun is nicer than 100 with sun.

We bought a brand new nova in 1972. Orange with a cream top... I wanted a Grand sport but mr rb didn't agree. We drove that chevy for 168,000 miles.. Loved that car.

We had a 64 VW my brother brought home from germany. 4 door sedan. I climbed mountains in that little car..
Smokeumifyougotum.

Coffe and another toke ?-- O.K. if I must !-- I hope I get my new device within a month or so !-- Ya'll might have to help me learn to post pics and stuff !-- My phone is conflicted and on it's last legs !- I can't attach a photo to and e-mail - I have to go to my photo gallery and share the photo - One pic at a time !- Be cleaning my shotgun soon !-- Me and this phone have a date coming up !-- Hey!- My plant count got a little high because I hoped Texas would roll over on some kind of MMJ law !-- Do I drop my plant count and raise big plants like U guys or just keep doing like I do and stay ready for prohibition to end?--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back