Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy,
I remember them days of having to go to work to rest up. And then some idiot would catch his house on fire and off to real work we would go.

Hey Yoop when I took the E.M.T. courses we had stand and introduce ourself and explain why we choose to become E.M.T.s -- I had already been in some hairy situations with the instructor and I could see the dread in his face as he begin to run out of other people to introduce !-- Finally I was the only one left and he reluctantly called on me !- I stood up and introduced myself and said the reason I wanted to be an E.M.T. was because I wanted to drive an Ambulance like a bat out of Hell -- turn them lights on and run red lights and stuff !-- I said -and I can drive faster than all ya'll -- and I got the tickets to prove it !- I sat down and U could hear a pin drop in that room for about a minute as they tried to find something to say !--

Good morning you old farts.

Keef, thank you for the great cooking advice. we always had beans at least once a week growing up. I love beans. Good to know the kind of rice too, thank you.

Going to cool off to the upper 90's today. :hairpull: Time for coffee and the herb that brought us all together!!!!

Rose you're Welcome !-- I was worried I had offended U asking about Roux- Try those meats and you'll see the potentials !- Rice in Cajun food is more like a condiment instead of a side dish !-- Those Serrano peppers I grow are not for eating that's what I use to make pepper spray for the grow room and I grow it by the back door to deter them from coming in !-- I spray floor , walls , everything with it every couple weeks !-- time to find my pipe - found it !

Is a noon time burn in order ? I do believe so. Aw who cares, cause we gonna do it anyway. Come, burn one with me.

Hello all Glad I can join in to the Old guys area, 59 and still after it,though i do sometimes forget what IT is, but if i find it ill follow up on this post

Snake,
See ya found us. 59 huh ? Youngin` you be, think I may be the oldest at 67. You`ll fit in here just fine. Welcome to the Old Farts Club.

welcome snake......dang forgot my password.....then it came to me .....Norton erased all my remembered passwords .lol

how is the wife doing yoop? been a while since update.

Snake-- Sweet -- Welcome to the Homeland !-- Ya'll started while I was in the grow room !-- Wait !- I'll catch up -- What was we doing ?- Hold let me get my pipe !-- got 2 healthy Blueberry Blast Babies -- A normal one and that three leaf one and a GDP -X- Black Rose !!-- Should have a few more of each pretty sure I'll get me a girl !- Tranquil Elephantizer clones are rooting like clockwork !- 2 Years without killing them White Widow lines !-- How did I manage that ?-- Burning Time !

Hey !- I had to go to the CFO asking for 2 more LEDs -- She say if I buy 3 it'll only cost a little more !-- I Love dad Woman !

Woot! I am 59 yrs young as well!

I am sipping coffee, loading a bowl and enjoying my youth today. :bong2:

I hope you guys are doing the same.

Is telling the same story to the same people an early sign of Alzheimer's? If it is ....I am.

Turned 60 in April !-- Mane it is Hot out there !-- Been in the garage rebuilding my store bought cloner !-- The pumps with filters I use are more powerful have fewer micro sprayers and are taller !- it was like spraying fresh cuts with a firehouse !-- Think I got it fixed !-- I don't do aero without a filtered pump!-- Drive U crazy replacing micro sprayers !-- Ask Bozzo ?-- He got frustrated and threw his in the junk pile !-- Where's my pipe ?

I'm catchin' up to ya, Keef. My momma's baby boy will be 60 in September.

Welcome to the three new Old Farts. Glad you stopped by.

Spent an honest three hours on the van today. When it comes to blending in compound angles and curves, every piece is an R&D session. Could have (should have) just boxed it in, but just couldn't bring myself to do it. Total PITA, but I think the outcome will be worth the efforts.

Back out for another hour, then off to the shower. It's beer and bubble hash day. Hell, it's hash day everyday, but beer makes for better sleep.

Hippy -- U can try to fool yourself but U bought that van - For the build --Being able to drive something you've made your own is just icing on the cake !

Hippy - I still think U should take that engine out and put a real one in -- or just get that one blueprinted - perfect balanced pistons -- polished ports -- run methenol in it with twin blowers or a NOZ system !- rear end and real tires on it to put that power to the road !-- Make it stand up when U drop the hammer !-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back