Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a friends...he had some sorta old skool weed that he keeps a cut of and it brought me to my knees after three tokes.....no sheeet bro....I had to walk away. It's really trippy too..... nice taste, hits you like a brick from space, and you get light visuals outa the mix.

That Widow - X- BD was da bomb I bet !-- A Frosted Black !- guess I don't have to make one !-- Umbra if the LEO from here were reading this thread my Happy A** would already be in jail !-- For growing my own medicine !--That's messed up ya'll!! --

i have yet to see the out come, as they are only 4 weeks from seed, i have 6 seeds that i popped, we will be watching and taking clones, but should be a pretty good mix.

Went to a friends...he had some sorta old skool weed that he keeps a cut of and it brought me to my knees after three tokes.....no sheeet bro....I had to walk away. It's really trippy too..... nice taste, hits you like a brick from space, and you get light visuals outa the mix.

sounds like something to have around

I was napping !-- Dam !- Now I got to wake and bake again !-- Good times !-- Bunch of Old Farts !-- Ain't it great the Older I get the less I could give a flip!-- stoned or not !-- just don't care !

I need to teach Kraven how to take a pinch off a plant durin a distraction !-- Kraven if U find one with 4 leaves at each node !-- Do your best to leave with a cut !- There's got to still be some of those Old School varieties still out there somewhere !

Kraven - just kidding - wish I had friends like like !- I live in a place of weed paranoia !-- I know no one else who grows except U guys !--

Just got back from costco, on a sunday..not the smartest move, but done now for a long time.
I will join you Keef.

Hey Rose U get ready to cook Cajun let me know -- I'm the prep cook !-- U know how to make a Roux ?-- I know Umbra does and he will not approve of how I'll teach U to cheat !-- Just got got RWS off to work --she say she's gonna be late again !-- I told her -- tell them U not late !- Everybody knows that what time U get to work !-- Mane I'll be glad when prohibition ends so I can get her out that job !---

Evening OFC, packing a bowl and getting ready for the last burn of the weekend.

I'm still smoking !!-- Rose - Tony Chachere's " Instant Roux"-- They have a web site with Creole foods !-- There are two main seasoning meats U should try !-- Andouille Sausage and Tasso -- A smoked Creole ham !-- U may not be able to find them there !- We have to order Tasso from New Orleans !-- Other than that most ingredients are universal !-- Diced Andouille will spice up any dish-- saute it with any veggies like onion,celery before adding to beans last half hour of cooking !-- I just told U everything U need to know to make heavenly Red Beans and Rice !- When it comes to rice there is only one kind !-- Mahatma Jasimine Rice !

Historically Monday was the day laundry was done on the Bayou !--The women would put on a pot of beans and them cook all day whole they did laundry !- Eventually it became tradition !- Monday is Beans and Rice day on the swamp to this day !

Been watching the radar on and off all day. Ten miles north-tornado warnings, high winds, thunderstorms. Ten miles south, the same. I'm sitting in a 20 mile wide gap, missing out on all of it. Didn't even get a drop of rain until an hour ago.

Puppy doesn't like thunder. It doesn't scare him, it pisses him off.

Who`s up to burn one with me ? Destroyed one of my males and moved the other 2 outta the garage and into the basement. Will be checking the others out come lights on at 8

Good morning OFC. Hope the sun shines on ya`ll`s behind today. But first we gonna have a "wake and bake" session. So grab a cup of coffee and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb and we will do it. "Wake and bake", who`s joining in ?

Morning O.F.C. !-- Mane I was high all day yesterday !-- Have to see if I can do it again !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back