Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up early this am. Going to ride some dirt today. Got me a couple jays rolled up and ready to go. I'll try to be quite leaving. Don't want to wake you old birds up too early.

Looks like all of the OFC is sleeping in this morning. All except yarddog, he be out playing in the dirt, havin` fun. The rest of us gonna have our morning ritual. So, get a cup of coffee and a bowl of herb and we will commence with our "wake and bake" session. Any joiners ?

I'm up a little early. The demons are back. But coffee is ready and so is the meds.

morning umbra, morning giggy,
the more, the merrier to the "wake and bake" sessions.

Im always up early..Cant sleep past 6:00 am. Usally lay on couch and watch News or Westerns . Lol

Morning O.F.C. !-- Up about my usual time -- had some coffee and a couple hits - I think I'm gonna be alright today !-- Own them Demons Umbra !!-- When it gets bad and U need a break eat a cap of RSO - U be riding them Demons first thing U know !--- I knows a lot about Demons !-- I got me a whole herd ! I grow rosemary as a companion plant to keep the spidermites away - and it works !-- problem be rosemary be loving some aero !-- I gotta chop it back today !-- It keeps away the spidermites but it sure eats a lot of nutes !

Good morning Rose and the rest of the OFC. Coffee and dubbie in hand.

Hey rose,,,Im watching Sponge Bob wit my girl . He he
I waked and baked early,,,some Blue Dream,,,yummy.

Sounds like a perfect sunday morning WH. Enjoy your little sugar lump and spongebob.

Morning bozzo. Coffee, dogs, pipe... check.

Hey Rose did those leaves straighten out ?-- Dogs ?-- My little Black and White Terrior mix has found a new toy !-- I grow Serrano peppers in a container by the back door and he has discovered them !-- He can't hold them in his mouth long so he throws them around then growls at them !- I found 2 of them in the house this morning !--He's a bud thief too !- Done did a drive by while I was filling my pipe more than once -- he's fast and I stoned !-- can't catch him !-- later he's stoned too and wants to sleep in my lap !Little Bastid !

Not yet Keef, but they are in the shade now. we will see I guess. Your dog is funny growling at peppers, i would growl at serrano too.. you guys do have fun around your place... never a dull moment.

I guess I'm just easily entertained Rose !-- It's the little things !-- Like trying to slide that -- " No Ragrets"- through without anyone noticing the spelling !-- It was funny to me on so many levels !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back