Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra -- I know U breeding something out there !-- U not gonna tell us are U ?- U know poor ole Kraven -- he didn't get any seed !-- I got another Blueberry Blast that is normal and a GDP-X Black Rose and hope for a couple more of each !-- They get big enough for me to take the top for a clone - when it is rooted and the original has recovered I'll send it to bloom !- Then I'll know the sex and can let the original go ahead and finish if it is a girl !-- if it is male I can discard the orginal knowing I have a male clone to breed when ready !-- if she's a girl I start cloning the clone !-- I hear U breed some mighty fine weed and I'm eager to see for myself !

Umbra -U know I'm just picking at U !- Kraven probably got more seed than room like U !-- Thank U so much for the seed !--

no problem my friend, I hope you find something special. I am not breeding anything at the moment. Very focused on grow space and the build out. My son took more clones today. The outdoor has turned into the clone ranch. I have so mush seed that I am being very choosey about what I will breed.

good evening OFC, its lunch time for me figured id say whats up.

Who went to bed? I be up, not bright eyed and bushy tailed I must admit, but up. Last bowl I think.

OK, I be up, so coffee`s done, got a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb. All that means it`s "wake and bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Join me and start your weedend off the right way, the OFC way.

morning yoop, hopper and the rest of the gang. i'm moving, haven't been sleeping well this week. had a bout with my tremors and having trouble with my knee, so i guess it was a average week. smoke em if you got em, ding coffees done.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I imagine this must be what it feels like to get beat with and Ugly Stick !-- I see Lyfespan - Hippy and Yoop was hang out last night !-- Giggy -- U and them tremors -- Cuz as soon as U can we need to get U eating more weed !-- even if it doesn't get you high yet there's other things in there that will help !-- Tell U it'll help !!-- Mine ought to be kicking in any minute now -- Time for another cup of coffee and a pipe !

good morning OFC. Umbra I posted a comment on your thread so it would come back up. The last comment was edited in 2010. Dang you have been at this a long time.
What all of us have to think about is how many grows we have in these old bodies. I keep telling the wife everything I am doing so she can continue when I can't.
I am already thinking of an automatic watering system for next year. tubes going to each plant ,hooked to a tub that will hold the water or nutes in it. Fill the tub and it's done.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I imagine this must be what it feels like to get beat with and Ugly Stick !-- I see Lyfespan - Hippy and Yoop was hang out last night !-- Giggy -- U and them tremors -- Cuz as soon as U can we need to get U eating more weed !-- even if it doesn't get you high yet there's other things in there that will help !-- Tell U it'll help !!-- Mine ought to be kicking in any minute now -- Time for another cup of coffee and a pipe !

i be still up, trimming till i need a nap lol

Lyfespan - Didn't U grow the Black Domina ?--Still got it ?-- Bozzo -- Got the wife involved in the grow about the time I went to aero !-- She can find stuff on line much faster than I can !- I call her my CFO / Research assistant !-- I figure together we might have a few grows left !-- Running this constant rotation -- I'm having trouble defining what one grow is !- U gotta think ahead about what U can do to make it easier on the old body !-- Good thing we grow our on medicine !

Good Morning OFC. Drinking coffee and sitting outside. Beautiful morning here. Hippie I think that the guest early in the morning are LEO, just like the members here who never post or read any threads but are always pm'ing 24 hours a day.

Lyfespan - Didn't U grow the Black Domina ?--Still got it ?-- Bozzo -- Got the wife involved in the grow about the time I went to aero !-- She can find stuff on line much faster than I can !- I call her my CFO / Research assistant !-- I figure together we might have a few grows left !-- Running this constant rotation -- I'm having trouble defining what one grow is !- U gotta think ahead about what U can do to make it easier on the old body !-- Good thing we grow our on medicine !

yes sir i do hold an original domina cut, and shes been crossed with a white widow, and a few others. as a matter fact i have a bunch of BD and BD crosses getting new clothes today, try on the new 7 gal bloom outfits for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back