Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello O.F.C. !-- I hurt myself and been in bed -- One day I may not be able to get back up but that won't be today !-- Missed my O.F.C. !-- I got another Blueberry Blast and a GDP -X- Black Rose up this morning !-- I was beginning to think I wouldn't get any more !-- Joe 36 -- Some is always better than none -- plant what U got !-- I'm capped up and cripple but I seen worse !-- today is kinda like the morning after U had a beating !--

Yarddog --By the time prohibition ends - U gonna know more about growing weed than anyone within a hundred miles ! A Very Valuable Skill !-- U may have to reevaluate your future !-- Rose is that pic U spoke of on your current grow thread ?-- I hate to admit it but my wife --RWS-( Runs With Scissors ) knows more about what's wrong with weed than I do !-- Things happen fast in aero !-- nute lockout from too high or low pH !-- we'll look -- are they cannoeing or do the tip curl up ?-

No Hippy - not this time!-- I was working over my head with my left hand - irritated the nerve root in my neck - left arm wouldn't work - face was already swollen so I hit the wall and down I went !--

Oh geez Keef, you are a worry. But you have that can do attitude that i believe has served you well. Nerve pain is horrible, i hope you feel better soon.

It is in outdoor growing, help with leaf taco-ing Keef.

Probably mixture Rose !-- my battery is low and I haven't looked yet !-- canoeing is moistureand praying ( tips curling up ) is nute - probably mag. -- bet U it is water / humidity !-- Dr. Mindbender said -- I been to the mountain !--

I don't know what he meant -- I'm a flatlander I don't even like mountains !-- Mane I'll be glad when this funk clears up and I can move again !- Weed needs tending !-- I got babies !-- Anyway - I'll find a way !- RWS took over and says everything is good - - I just need to see for myself !-- Umbra !- if that little trifoliate is a male --I plan to breed it to my blackline Widow - she wouldn't produce seed from the T.E. male -- there is something in that black line and I'm gonna find it !-- she looks a lot like the T.E. and so does the little three leaf Blueberry Blast !-- I'll also have a T.E. ready to breed !

I know I been sick but don't we have an afternoon ritual of getting twisted about now ?-- The pharm is looking good -- Lying a** pH pens can't be trusted -- One say 6.7 and the other say 5.4 -- somebody lying !-- Leaves say all is well !-- Got to read the leaves !-- recalabrated pH pens - pH is 6.0 ! I guess U get what U pay for !-- $10 pens !

I will burn one with you guys. I am recovering from surgery that I had on Monday. I hate the freakin pain meds prescribed for me. Today I am sticking with Blue Dream instead.

:joint4:

Time for a couple of bong rips as well....

bring-ya-lungs-iron-lungs-2-video.jpg

anonymous internet pic
:bong:

Hey Burning1-- Welcome to the homeland !-- I think I'm gonna like this guy !-- What's up Umbra ?-- Can't do much of anything else so I'll just stay lit !

Hey Umbra - When the time comes - can U teach me how to make good dirt ?-- I was looking and a dumptruck load of Happy Frog or some of those premium grow mediums cost WAY TOO MUCH !-- Hook a brother up ?

Evening all, gonna be busy tonight taking down the two girls. Hope everyone has a good evening.

Enjoy the harvest Kraven.

Umbra just re-read a great thread you posted on EM-1. Duck had linked it and man that is a good but complicated (for me) read. So very cool EMs.

Burnin, glad your off the big pharm and back to little farm.

Keef it is fun to make your own soil. scary too. You need to follow directions.
Smoking some Mountain Thunder this afternoon.

Gonna start on her in a minute bro, this is that auto i have been going on and on about.

Kraven, have fun with that!!
The fruits of your labor!!!

Rose making your own soil can't be any scarier than mixing your own nute solution for water pharming !-- I never found a formula to follow had to figure it out as I went !-- Then switching to Reverse Osmosis water was like starting over !-- For some reason -- using 1/3 of the nutes I started with is almost too much in RO water !-- With filtered tap water that had 230 parts per million of unknown substances I would end up with close to 1,000 ppms after adding nutes !-- RO water has no calcium or magnesium in it which is vital to nute uptake !- learned that the hard way !- lost 6 weeks of production !-- Now I'm working on dialing it in trot those phenomenal harvest that can be had !-- Keef is still in school !-- good thing weed is hard to kill !--

I want to help !-- U see that's exactly what the O.F.C. needs - A good old harvest party !-- I clean scissors real well !-

Good evening OFC. Thanks to everyone about the EM1 thread. Glad folks are finding out how well it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back