Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. Get your coffee and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb, cause we gonna have a "wake and bake" session. Join me and let`s do it.

Morning, Old Farts. Got a belly full of beer and potato skins last night. Last thing I remember was taking a monster toke off the bubble pipe. Everyone needs a good night's sleep now and then.

Woke up to the sounds of Pullet whining like a mashed piglet. She'd dropped her curling iron but saved it from crashing on the tile floor by catching it by the hot end. Not too smart. Never needed a DNA test to prove she's my daughter. When it comes to bone head stunts, she's a chip off the old block.

The hand will heal, the iron would take a dent out of a wallet to replace. Probably your wallet.

Good morning ofc, had a lovely evening in the back yard with mr rb last night. Sitting in the dusk of the day overlooking our acres(ha) of cannabis. Smoking a little...lovely.

Joe it takes a long time to get seeds depending on where you are.

Yooper, are you going to make some seeds if you get a female? Strawberry kush just sounds really tasty. I have never had it.

WH, i love that you love your granddaughter!!! She is lucky, we are all lucky you are here.

Umbra, 104 here today, how bout you? How you doing? Are you getting used to the cali lifestyle?
Coffee and pot on order!

I picked up a real real pretty RED piece of metal once when i young,,,burnt the holy crap outta me. Never did that again.

Thank you so much Rose.
Yep,,my GD took an old retired Outlaw Biker,,, and turned him into a big Sissy,,,lol
i dont care,,besides if anyone makes fun of me ill have there *** kicked by some not so old,, not so retired Bikers.:smoke1:

my daughter drives like a maniac. I said something to her and she said I taught her everything she knows about driving..... I shut up and enjoyed the RIDE.

First sign of mites on a few leaves......that's outdoor growing .The ladybugs are eating them. Anyone else got them spots on their leaves? tell me I'm not alone. lol the ladybugs are liking the start of flowers. They like the buds to hide from the heat in.

Boozo I am fighting thrip and waiting for sm to hit.

Hippie, ouch. I new a lady that caught a hot iron with her arm pit... burned her bad. Hope you have some aloe vera for the pullet.

The hand will heal, the iron would take a dent out of a wallet to replace. Probably your wallet.

Money is only paper. I'm not or ever will be rich, but as long as I have enough to pay the bills, I don't let it effect my life. Hell, I've even wiped my arse on it, out of necessity.

I was two miles from the truck, deep in the bush, hunting. Got a case of the green apple squirts, so I backed up against the nearest tree and let nature take it's course. After the pressure had been released, I looked around for something half way appropriate to clean up with. Nothing but poison ivy and poison oak within arm's reach. Thought about using one of my socks but realized how far I was from the vehicle and didn't relish the idea of the blisters I'd be nursing by the time I got there, so I reached for the wallet. Luckily, I found three one dollar bills. Hated to do it to old George, but I left those three bills laying there, much worse for the wear.

could not tell a thrip if I saw one. what kind of damage do they do? I would have to have a very big outbreak to spoil this crop. there is very little damage. What are you doing now that flowering is starting? I'm thinking of mixing a little everclear and water and testing it on a few spots. just to see if I could make em dance.

Good morning ofc, had a lovely evening in the back yard with mr rb last night. Sitting in the dusk of the day overlooking our acres(ha) of cannabis. Smoking a little...lovely.

Joe it takes a long time to get seeds depending on where you are.

Yooper, are you going to make some seeds if you get a female? Strawberry kush just sounds really tasty. I have never had it.

WH, i love that you love your granddaughter!!! She is lucky, we are all lucky you are here.

Umbra, 104 here today, how bout you? How you doing? Are you getting used to the cali lifestyle?
Coffee and pot on order!
Hey Rose, it is overcast this morning so it will only hit 95 or so today. The Cali lifestyle is different for me, and it is something that you do get accustomed to. I'm digging it. Work has been a problem for sometime and now it is no longer an issue. We parted ways. They knew about my other activities and did not approve, and I told them it was none of their business. Makes things a little clearer where I am headed, lol.

lol that happened to me this year ,mushroom hunting. Had to use dried leaves. Came home and jumped in the shower. leaf pieces everywhere. Always happens right after you clean the wallet out.

Hey Rose, it is overcast this morning so it will only hit 95 or so today. The Cali lifestyle is different for me, and it is something that you do get accustomed to. I'm digging it. Work has been a problem for sometime and now it is no longer an issue. We parted ways. They knew about my other activities and did not approve, and I told them it was none of their business. Makes things a little clearer where I am headed, lol.

Making things a little clearer is a great way to look at that. Isn't it amazing where we find ourselves? I love that attitude.

If our old green spruce tree hadn't fallen, i would not be growing pot and helping folks out... I mourned that tree for a few months until i saw the sunshine.. Now folks are getting better with bad illnesses...all cause a tree fell down.

Bozzo, thrip love roses so i have always had thrip. THey are TINY, minute little sucking insects. I use blue sticky traps to tell me the population and I don't treat outdoors if it is a minor thing. I have a lot of beneficials in t he yard, lacewings love thrip.. so if they get bad i will hit with SNS.
The only way you can see them with the naked eye is to shake the plant on to a piece of paper and you will see tiny things move.
We feed the birds year round so they will eat the spider mites too. I am sure i will get then any minute.

thanks rose.....that's outdoor growing, but they don't get out of control like inside grows.
the only thing getting out of control are the girls. tying down for the third time. also putting the 3 ring of string above the cages on the tomato's.

when I break one, I tie it back up. It heals in a week with a knot where it broke. I found that the tie needs to go on the tender last foot . cinch it up and pull it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back