Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good jaga. :heart::48: Buds are starting to look mighty juicy. :icon_smile:

I really like this place an I am thinking to do a journal I have 2 White Widow Beans I am hoping will pop soon .. I got so anoyed with myself I went to a headshop in town had a word with the girl who was working there an walked away with a vile containing 5 WW seeds,, she wanted 35 for them an when she see me nearly choke over the price,, she pause for a decond an then said I could have £10 off so I got me 5 WW seeds for :yay:£15

Coffee and my vape and we got the makings for something. Oh yeah, it`s wake and bake time on this fine Saturday morning. Good morning to Curmudgeonland.

yoop I have been wondering. Is there anybody that sells pollen like they do seeds? Seems like there would be a hot market for small amounts of pollen. I know I would order some if there is a site that sells it. I could pollenate one or more of my early forced ones. if you did happen to do that, you would have enough seeds for years.

When you say female freak, it harkens me back to Sherwood Forest days............

Yoop, thanks for the invite, but I doubt my back would make the trip this year. Sure would be fun, though. Might even shoot a deer by accident.
Where you gonna find a deer blind big enough for Bozzo?:)

I sure like me some steak and baked potato.

Umm Umm

Follow that up with some Instant Cookies and it's a good day.

Man you guys are old!

Bozzo,
Never saw pollen for sale, but it seems like somebody would be selling some. If my experiment works, I`ll send ya all ya want.

hippie,
Get us together to deer hunt would be a blast. And we might even shoot a deer. Don`t worry about a blind big enough for bozzo. This is the land of Paul Bunyon and Babe, the blue ox. We got big things up here. Besides, we get stoned enough to see Babe the blue ox, we ain`t gonna care about hunting. We be laughing too hard to hit anything. Sherwood Forest, Wild Wednesdays, etc., etc.

P Jammers,
Steak, potatoes and instant cookies, an old fart meal. More than one of us resemble that "old" remark. Just means we`re experienced.

Later, Peace.

jaga,
Looks like a happy harvest is just around the corner. God to see ya coming around this place.
beemer,
Hey you old retired fart, how ya doing ? Hope the weather cooperates and gives you enough time for the girls finish up.

When you say female freak, it harkens me back to Sherwood Forest days............

Yoop, thanks for the invite, but I doubt my back would make the trip this year. Sure would be fun, though. Might even shoot a deer by accident.
Where you gonna find a deer blind big enough for Bozzo?:)

went out to my 8x8 tree house ,I don't know if my back will let me hunt much. I always say when my back hurts and I get my cough ,it must be hunting season. The back was awful last night . And what happened to the nice October hunts. It was November cold last night.

Sorry giggy. Are you having to take a test or something? Does pot help tremors? Peace to you guy.

we got a new workmans comp and don't know if they are going to try to test us or not. the owner, the foreman myself and one worker are all trying to be clean for a bit. i don't know if it really works for tremors on most people but yes it helps me alot.

giggy,
Good morning, mr. late to wake and bake. But, better late then never though.

went out to my 8x8 tree house ,I don't know if my back will let me hunt much. I always say when my back hurts and I get my cough ,it must be hunting season. The back was awful last night . And what happened to the nice October hunts. It was November cold last night.

morning bozzo, hope you have a great day.

Morning All !-- Giggy -- order some freeze dried clean urine online -- screw'm !!-- last time I took a drug screen I sat in the parking lot and finished a fatty before doing the screen ! Let me hold them shrimp for U shaming !! Got some grits ? Ain't no doubt in my mind weed helps tremors !-- Jaga !-- Old man is that red mylar in the grow room ? I use it and have that same red glow !- -- somebody calling us old ?? Just means we done smoked and or growed a lot mor weed than U junior ! Mane it nice at the beach today - temp is only 74 this morning and beach water is at 83 degrees - Oct. and April are pretty nice around here ! Someone ask me what kind of A.K. I was growing -- that would be the dead kind !

U guys I might not be he sharpest tack in the box - but my phone just decides to change words and stuff -- thing about microwaving it ! Been warned not to shoot anymore phones !

Morning old farts. Its hard for me to do wake n bake during the week. But weekends, that's another story. Unfortunately, I have no idea what I'm smoking. My buddy NCH gave it to me, but maybe chem 91. Heading to the new house, tons of stuff to do. Taking the dogs.

The morning is here and all the old farts are wandering aimlessly about the kitchen :confused2: scratching various part of their body thinking "what happened" and then Oh Yea it's "WAKE and BAKE time. :vap_smiley: Happy Shatterday everyone.

Morning Umbra !-- better late than never !-- caught the tail end of the first wake and bake -- I got 2 mighty Shi-Tzu hunting dogs !-- My rehab pup Jazz passed away a month or so ago -- Legendary cat fighting dog ! -- she was 12 and it was sudden and unexpected and the wife is still a wreck ! Hey !!-- Old Farts even The Young Farts -- if U ain't eating weed start !!-- smoking is for pleasure -- eating weed is for your health -- not much it won't help !! Fix U right up Giggy !!

I have had a dog every since I was 10. BOBO was a coon dog that had been injured. My dads friend gave him to me. He use to pull all the other kids around the skating rink . he was following me ,pulling them.
In Viet Nam, I found Alpha in a rice paddy. She was starving and wet puppy. She became the company dog. All the patrols would come and ask if alpha could go on patrol with them. She would play bird dog with the point man. They always knew no ambush . And I would of rather lost her than the point man to booby traps.
I always had labs after that ,till I downsized to yorkies. but when l lost my best dog ever a couple of years ago I decided not to replace her. She was my baby .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back