Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To some dogs are just dogs but to some of us they B family and like the Hippie said-- The price of being alive -- is burying our dead ! Done buried too many ! Itsy - Bitsy was a black Shi-Tzu and my sidekick for 17 years !-- she's been gone almost 5 years and I still miss her ! Bozzo -- I got to do that two more times !-- no wonder U don't want another pup !

I have a chocolate lab and a rottie/husky mix. They are as much my family as my 2 sons. I've had dogs since I was born. When I was looking for a house, my dogs needs were as important to me as my own needs.

Gotta love the pooches.

I might have a temporary run of bad luck starting seed but I don't seem to have a problem cloning !-- got over 60 cuttings rooting out now !!-- got a plan !-- STACKED SOG's -Aero -under LEDs !-- double the size of a grow room !-- got to be indica or heavy indica hybrid !-- can't do it with this Widow -- she bolts or stretches a bit ! Motivation to breed that frosted black I do believe !!-- can't go wrong with anscestors like -- Black Kush, Chem Dawg, White Widow and Northern Lights ! Did I miss anyone ? I want to bring all the heavy hitters to the party !

awesome pic's yesterday,, Gaja,, i was going to show all of Y'all how i get a aesome high,, but the dam camera won't work so i will have to wait till another time

Lovbnstoned -- I think teasers like that should be against the law ! Ain't right !-- Ya'll when Texas be free--- Ole Keef B coming up out the bad lands in his own little airplane -- shouldn't have never taught me to fly " nap of the earth" that means 150 mph. 3ft. Off the ground -- need a co-pilot -- any volunteers just U me and some killer weed ?

No need for nap of the earth anymore but seriously -- One day I plan to make most Cannibis Cups and I hope we have a cap with a logo or something by then so I can find my peeps !-- I plan on grow some of the best weed in da world !! I got the skills if I have access to the seed -- why not ?

Morning Umbra !-- better late than never !-- caught the tail end of the first wake and bake -- I got 2 mighty Shi-Tzu hunting dogs !-- My rehab pup Jazz passed away a month or so ago -- Legendary cat fighting dog ! -- she was 12 and it was sudden and unexpected and the wife is still a wreck ! Hey !!-- Old Farts even The Young Farts -- if U ain't eating weed start !!-- smoking is for pleasure -- eating weed is for your health -- not much it won't help !! Fix U right up Giggy !!

brother i wish i could, and i'm feeling the pain today, really feeling homicidal is a better way to say it. i use it as a med and it is like withdraws and i know it is not, the pain meds make me feel like crap and in the mood i'm in drinking would not be a good thing. most people that know me hardly ever see me straight. i have lost over 20 pounds and am still a big guy and with a bad attitude it isn't good. o-well i just got to make the best of it, bad part is the essential tremors is really messing with me again today, and it is driving me crazy.

To some dogs are just dogs but to some of us they B family and like the Hippie said-- The price of being alive -- is burying our dead ! Done buried too many ! Itsy - Bitsy was a black Shi-Tzu and my sidekick for 17 years !-- she's been gone almost 5 years and I still miss her ! Bozzo -- I got to do that two more times !-- no wonder U don't want another pup !

all my pets, cats and dogs are family and i protect them just as i would my wife and grand kids. when i lose one i take it very hard. it is amazing how tough people can be softened up, by these little guys and girls.

Lovbnstoned -- I think teasers like that should be against the law ! Ain't right !-- Ya'll when Texas be free--- Ole Keef B coming up out the bad lands in his own little airplane -- shouldn't have never taught me to fly " nap of the earth" that means 150 mph. 3ft. Off the ground -- need a co-pilot -- any volunteers just U me and some killer weed ?

HEHEHE!
Sign me up brother! I'm about ready for some REAL fun! I ain't skeerd

Howdy y'all, just a quick drive by so ya don't forget about me. I been pretty busy with harvest & My boy. (dog) He's doing pretty well. Lymphoma is in remission for now. CCNU & RSO seem to be doing something good for him.

At long last I got my Hep C drugs! Start Monday night. Good thing it's almost winter. Not as much to do.

I finely got one of the PGG in flower. 3 of them flipped to males & I chopped them out. 1 pretty big one left. I'm sure she won't finnish, but soon as I can I'll pollinate her with my early flowering strains & see what happens next year. They sure do get big.

Purple Haze is doing real well, but I've had so many other problems this year I'm not real proud of the other produce this year. It's there & it works, but it just isn't too pretty.
Looks like the White Widow I got from one of our outlaw growers (who shall remain nameless) is gonna make it. (I hope) Don't think they grow em that big in Texas though. hehehe!

Peace Y'all

Dogs are family. Was raised with a dog and have had one ever since. Got a Chihuahua now, first small dog I ever had. Off the leash he`s the best dog I ever had or used to be. He`s going on 14, got cataracts and can`t hear. Gonna be hard when he goes. Had labs, lab mixes and a couple of deerhounds.

150 mph @ 3ft., sounds like fun. Kinda like in `nam, low leveling down the river @ 10 foot, 120 knots and watch `em scatter.

I always knew the "G" Man would take that ride with me !!-- is U making fun of my bonsai weed plants ? Looks like some pretty good genetics in them Widow Twins !! "G" I finally came around to your way of making caps !-- simplest is bestest -- pack some weed in them caps and chase them with tablespoon of unprocessed coconut oil !-- or a peanut butter sandwich !-- Hey Ya'll -- "The gloman " been dying slowly -- he just got the cure !-- Party at my house !!-- got 8 miles of wild beach to play on !-- Come the end of prohibition -- Big Blow Out at the Beach !!

I always knew the "G" Man would take that ride with me !!-- is U making fun of my bonsai weed plants ? Looks like some pretty good genetics in them Widow Twins !! "G" I finally came around to your way of making caps !-- simplest is bestest -- pack some weed in them caps and chase them with tablespoon of unprocessed coconut oil !-- or a peanut butter sandwich !-- Hey Ya'll -- "The gloman " been dying slowly -- he just got the cure !-- Party at my house !!-- got 8 miles of wild beach to play on !-- Come the end of prohibition -- Big Blow Out at the Beach !!

Hehehe! Well, I'm no expert on nothing, but I been getting high a LOOOOOOOOONG time & I've tried about everything there is every way it can be done, & for my money, filling caps with dry bud is quicker, cleaner, easier & just as good as any other way. Might have to eat 4 instead of 2 oil caps, but for my money, it's worth it.

Yup! 12 weeks of the new Hep C meds & it's over! beats the heck out of 1 1/2-2yrs. of the old stuff. Soon as I'm virus free, this old tom cat is gonna go prowling! hehehe Well, in my mind anyway. :)

gloman,
So good to hear that you are finally getting your meds. Hep-C free in 12weeks is a lot faster then I was aware of. I have tested positive for Hep-C for around 20 years. Had a liver biopsy 15 years ago, showed no virus. Peace.

Good evening weed Gman. It's good to hear that at least one PGG is flowering. Do you have a picture of the flower. Mine are doing some weird things and look like they may be flowering. How's the farm doing? busy time of year. Did your friend ever show? Happy Shatterday :48:

Got the hepatis vaccine in the days when they made it from blood products !!-- good ole army stuff !-- wonder how many of us vets ended up with hep-c ? There is no telling what was in all those injections they gave us !

Yoop - does this sound familiar ? U have surface and core antigens -- no liver damage or virus ? If U ever gave blood did the Red Cross ask U not to give blood again did they say U don't have anyhing U just set off all our alarms?

Yup, The Red Cross told me they could not use my blood anymore. That was the first time I heard I had any thing. Went to the doctor, had tests, etc, etc.

Got the last gals chopped and hanging. Got four trimmed and four to go, but the last four are the biggest four. Blisters on my thumb from the damned scissors, the whole house reeks of weed, and I'm sick of looking at 'em! Suffering major burnout, but I ain't quitting.

Took two deep tokes off the scissor hash last night. For a minute or two, I though about hiding under the bed. If the buds are as good, I'm happy with the results. Got a guestimated ounce of bubble so far, and lots more to make.

Wife took one look at all the green goodies and said, "Guess you won't have to grow any for a really long time." She's right, but she's wrong. I don't HAVE to grow any, but you know I WILL.

My fingers haven't been this sticky since my freshman year of high school!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back