Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here, I had go see my o'l hippy friend and He fired up the volcano and then rolled a nickle sized joint.....high I'm is :p.

Keefe whatcha wanna know brother ?

Good Morning OFC. The outdoor plants don't need too much attention at this point, just the patience to let them finish. Indoors is another story. More transplanting, lol.

Kraven I just wanted to confirm that it was an aerocloner !-- -- I need me one them valcanos huh ?--

the volcano is a bag type vaporizer, 1 of the most expensive on the market. My #1 choice is still the sublimator, but even more expensive

time for a afternoon burn. just got through moving the girls. found a couple small spots where it had laid against some other brush and tried to start bud rot. got it cleared out and moved to under cover of the woods but wide open. it may take some sun but the leaves are about to start turning and falling so i should get most back. puff puff pass

I smoke wit choo Giggy !-- Just had to run some errands -- dangerous out there !-- Guy in front of me was watching that polka dot bikini and almost drove up into the bed of the truck ahead of him at a light !- On the way home I almost did the same thing but it wasn't a bikini !-- They allow golf carts on slow roads and the beach !-- The things some people are driving now are a long way from golf carts !-- What almost got me was a red one that was a scaled down '57 Chevy replica !-- Clean !--

Sublimator? Think I need one! Anyone up for an early afternoon toke? Been up for a couple hours & just can't get moving. Need more weed! No big hurry, that Widow got me bumuzzled; is that a word Rose?

I do think that is a word now DD, I like it. I have been having that trouble myself today.. It is kinda tired out. I am having a coka-cola hoping it will work. The espresso didn't.

That sublimator looks very complicated to me..Is it really really really wonderful Umbra?

Afternoon Rose !-- Momma says somedays -- it just bees that way !-- Running to the store zapped me -- people drive crazy on the island on the weekend !-- all the distractions and stuff !-- I was flipping thru the channels after I got back and came across a horror film that reminded of a time when my dainty little wife the Notorious RWS almost beat me to death with a wash cloth !-- She was in the shower and I was looking for something and walked in while she was in the shower !-- She came out that shower like a ninja !-- Hit me with that wet wash cloth bout 40 times before I could beat a hasty retreat !-- Beat me all the way down the hall !-- I was traumatized !-- No talk just kicking Keef's a** !-- If we ever have an intruder -- I'm getting behind the woman !

LOL, good you have her on your side Keef!!!!! We don't like to be snuck up on...

Yes Rose the sublimator is that good. Most vaporizers are for either flowers or bho, not both. And it incorporates the bong/water pipe feature as well. You're a member over at breedbay. There's a thread dedicated to it over there. See what you think.

Kraven did U get that cloner fired up ?-- I just got through doing a drive by on some spidermites with Neem Oil !-- I am not a fan !-- but I hate me some spidermites ! Keep us posted Giggy !- U might need to put some plants to stock it with !--

Spent eight honest hours climbing in, out, over, and around that damn van today installing the auxiliary battery system. Lacked soldering two leads on the #6 wire of having it finished. The back said, "Push me another 15 minutes and we'll be spending all tomorrow in bed."
I had no doubt, so the back won. I'm toking up some bubble. I'll ignore him, at least 'til I have to move.

Evening just got in time for a puff :smoke1: Take care of that back Hippie...
Man will they ever be done 8 weeks in flower seeing lots of cloudy no amber??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back