Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC....47 degrees in the desert..those plants are out there shivering... oh brother... it will be hot next week. This last month of the grow is stressful, not Umbra's stressful, no rippers here that I know of. Just wondering if it will finish in time to make good meds and good pot.. All you can do is nothing.

On that positive note I think it is time to break out the smoke and more coffee.
Morning OFC. It's getting chilly here at night as well. We figure we will let these plants go as long as we can and try to get some meds from them. Of course, we are taking some precautions and trying to be safe.

We are on the 30 day countdown. mine all look to be done by October except the Deep Cheese. she is in the greenhouse and may be growing near December. She is a 10 foot tree just starting good buds.

Bozzo that sounds like chainsaw weed !-- we still have mid 70s at night -mid 90s in the afternoon !--

Will make note now: Find seeds for outdoors next year. Something tough,short and doesn't take long to finish

We had our heat this summer, bring on the fall...I Love the fall !!

my vanilla kush clone is going to be finished before October. It is my best looking plant. 6 feet tall and 15 feet around monster. One pretty SOB
the good thing about tops growing through the fence top is , I don't have to worry about that top falling over.

January 1st. This year I threw a fist full of brickweed seed in a planter out back just to see what would happen -- Had to chop them down 15th of March because they were revegging !-- -- I'm gonna start earlier this year and grow seed out there !-- Seed for the Tetra Project !-- Many as I can get !--

get you a box to cover them for a couple of hours a day Keef and they will not reveg.

I could do that Bozzo !-- But I think starting 2 months earlier will give them time to make seed !-- No one looks for outside weed in the winter even in the dirty south !--

Hey I thought I should say something before someone starts adding at me !-- Yes !- I got 2 freak plants and I kilt a bunch of seed !-- Someone could look at that and think I already did something !--- I haven't but if I had I would lie about it !--

Afternoon OFC, finally a three day weekend, work has been ugly for the last two weeks and it doesn't look like it's gonna be easier....one by one I'm getting rid of the bad apples, they can't hire 'em as as fast as I can fire 'em. I hate doing that to somebody but when they are responsible for your loved one they are to treat them like their own granny or I'm gonna run them off. They are calling me the sheriff at work now, I didn't join the organization to find friends other than the franklins .....Ben and his other half. The board is happy, the DON and the NHA is happy....so i guess I'm supposed to be happy but i am impacting a lot of lives here and it makes me sick to my stomach to know that a single mom working two jobs to feed and clothe her family is going to loose her license and go to jail because she chose one time to take a short cut and now I have a lady with a broken collar bone and a family I have to explain it too. I take my job seriously and i have been warning people for two months now that i was going to tighten up things in august and I did. We should be getting 15 agency CNA's and 5 agency Nurses till I can get restaffed. These things weigh heavy on me and at times it's just hard to do the right thing, Anyway....sorry if I blew anyone's buzz, cuz I'm firing up now and soon all will be well in my world. Oh on a side note my new cloner came today, I will probably clone the three ChemD x Cherry Fuel....I have a feeling they will be awesome. Peace and thanks for listening. Now gonna go and post some grow pic's and my new cloner....come on over and take a peek :p

Be over in a minute Kraven !-- Why can't a brother just concentrate on growing the best weed he can and be done with that !-- It's gonna kill U Cuz !-- One day soon U gonna have to decide if U gonna save the world or save your own life !-- Been watching the news -- I got a question maybe someone could 'splain something ---What's it mean ?-- Separation of Church and State ?

I really feel you Kraven. Of course, the Southern Comfort & the Widow, could say a lot, but I won't. Do what you feel is right. It's all you can do. Otherwise, light up & let it go.

Easy now Kraven .. I let work get to me so bad it tipped me over....:confused2:

Aren't they Kraven !-- I think adding another LED did it !-- Hey D.D. where ya been ?-- Umbra that Sam the Skunkman is one smart brother !-- Trying to shake this headache I got trying to understand his work !-- I think I see something !-- I got to burn a big bowl !-- Do not try to understand that stuff !-- My one brain cell is smoking and smells like rubber !

What would the word for it be if we were all legal and were full time pharmers???

Heaven I think is suitable !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back