Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used a shower too. It is nice when they are in pots and you can put them in there and then shower off everything, plants included and you are done. I actually like pollinating pre flowers and then put her back to flower.. That works well for me. But, i am not a breeder, just like cheap seeds.

I'm not near a breeder either .... Yet. But I tinker and try things so I'm educating myself .
Shower sounds like a good idea . Does pollinating prefliwers work???

Kraven shut up and pass that doob -- I'm watching !-- Mane those caps be entirely too strong !- What was I saying !-- musta been something !-- Rose are U satisfied that I am not going to let some mutant seed loose upon the world ?-- I hope U understand there will only be one plant clone only !-- But that don't mean Keef ain't gonna clone the Hell out of it !-- National prohibition ends the O.F.C. might just have something for they Happy a** !-- Only problem be if U can't clone U can't keep it !

Late start . Card day.
Umbra, nothing has been ripped yet. Right? You got me ready to start my camp out in the back yard. Some early hunting . But mine are so large and caged up, I don't think anyone could carry more than one.
I'm ordering that motion detector for hunters that flashes a light inside. I can use it during full moon deer hunting .

Ah !-- The sound of pot growers in the fall !-- By the end of Croptober ya'll be wore out !

Umbra - I took the top off that three leaf Blueberry Blast -- on the first -- The cut should be rooted by the 15th easy -- So the original is headed for bloom !-- I know U guys sex them this way but I'll let the original finish if it's a girl !- learn all sorts of stuff about the plant all the while chopping the clone up for clones regularly !-- if it's a boy I'll destroy the original and keep a piece in veg for if or when I need it !--

I'm not near a breeder either .... Yet. But I tinker and try things so I'm educating myself .
Shower sounds like a good idea . Does pollinating prefliwers work???

i hated cleaning up pollen out of the shed. So yes, the shower or bathtub works great. I usually just shake the male on the female and then let them spend the night together.. Water kills pollen so then I kill the male or collect more pollen for later and then put him in a bag and carry him out and rinse her off well and take her back out side or under the lights whichever.

THen you just shower off the walls and tub and you are good.

Keef, i got my clone mojo back a few clones ago.. So i can I be trusted with your gmo'd diploidtriploid awesomeness.

I'm a sloppy breeder !-- That's why only one male at a time in bloom with time in between !-- Any seed on anything including the intended are his !-- That T.E.-- White Widow cross the Gloman and Giggy got was conceived that way !-- I gotta get me a cut of that !-- We'll be seeing what happens Rose it's a numbers game - the more seed U got - the better the odds !-- Just need that one perfect plant and I could grow it the rest of my life !-- It will need to be spread out to prevent loss of the work !--

Morning O.F.C. !-- Giggy - that T.E. - Widow cross -- is it getting frosty yet ?-- It should be da bomb Cuz !-- Excellent parents !-- I had planned to cross it with Williams Wonder but I kilt my Willy seed !-- I use outside in the winter as my breeding room last year !-- This year I think I used a big box like for a stove or fridge !-- put my little aerocloner and an LED -

Morning Giggy O.F.C. Wow fryday already..better load up.

Looks like that GDP -X- Black Rose from Umbra is gonna straighten out -- When the seed openned up there was a little green snarl came out instead of a pair of leaves -- Seems what came out the seed shell was 3 separate pairs of leaves !-- Never seen such a thing - thought I was gonna lose it several times but it'll be O.K. !-- Lights just came on gotta go !

Good morning OFC....47 degrees in the desert..those plants are out there shivering... oh brother... it will be hot next week. This last month of the grow is stressful, not Umbra's stressful, no rippers here that I know of. Just wondering if it will finish in time to make good meds and good pot.. All you can do is nothing.

On that positive note I think it is time to break out the smoke and more coffee.

Morning Rose; Stressful...Looks like rain & wind took a limb off my out door girl last night. Don't know about this outdoor stuff here!

Have you netted and or staked your girls mrcane? We have to here in the fall.

I did stake her out, last storm she tipped over, she is having a tough time But is up over the gutter on the roof...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back