Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit, i am having a little hash this morning and now I am dancing at dawn.....Thanks Joe!!! I got my groove on.

ENJOY!!

cleaning out dead mother plants (3) to make room for the clone bucket and a few clone attempts.

rainy cold (43F) outside; Blech

trick-r-treat tomorrow hope its nicer!!

:48:

I know everyword to that song... Is it ok that i am dancing with my standard poodle?

Dancing in the moonlight! Ya can't sit still, now i am chair dancing.

Who was that masked man ?-- Yoop !-- Sorry I haven't been over in awhile good of U to stop by !- We miss U !-- Last time I saw leaf colors like that was on the hills of the Virginia !-- I remember riding my little rice burner to work when it was about 3 degrees !-- I hate cold !-- Rose done got high and went all hippie chick on us !-- If I'm out around sneaking around in the moonlight -- U can bet I'm probably breaking the law !

I had long hair and had flowers in it many times.. lol Those were the days. Fun morning. thanks you guys.

Good Morning OFC. Its Fryday. After reading Rose's comments, I decided to start my wake n bake with some hash. Rose, that was a good idea, lol. We are at 6 weeks and plants are staked and tied up and are still snapping stems from the weight of the buds. Up until now, the Louie and Jack were neck and neck as far as yield has been concerned, but now the Jack is out pacing the Louie for sure. Oh weather here is just plain nice. 55 at night and 80 during the day.

I hope Hopper can swim !-- We getting some heavy rain but up his way it's got to be bad !-- Umbra - Trips is gonna be a daddy !-- Looks like I got seed growing on my Widow ,the T.E. and that BPU-X- B.B. girl as well !-- I got a clone from him rooting just in case !-- This will be the first time I've been able to breed this black line widow of mine !-- Should be nice !-- and the T.E. too!

Hey that BPU-X-B.B. will clone it's a$$ off !-- Look at it funny and it'll pop roots !

Hey !- Just a Stoner moment !-- U know all those agencies post to protect the public ?-- Like -O.S.H.A and the Good Housekeeping Seal -- product safety ?-- Who was protecting the public from unsafe products when they invented things like the pogo stick, unicycle , roller blades-- U can kill a mofo with some yard darts !-- I guess I just don't understand the world we live in ! Paint Ball ?- safe ?

And skateboards-- these are all things that have hurt me - except paintball - too old for that !-- I do still have lead in my left arm from .22 caliber "rat shot" though ! -- Bastid shot me !!-- I didn't think it was funny !

Around here, OSHA was a joke. Three days before they showed up, the general contractor would come around and put up safety rails, lights, etc. When you saw it happen, you could bet your bottom dollar that the Feds were coming. Why? It cost just as much to make it right as soon as the job started. Nope, they'd wait until they got tipped off before they'd take the worker's safety into consideration.

Always supposed to be potable water on the job, too. There wasn't. If you put a dog out on a chain in the summer without water, you'd get fined or arrested. Guess we rated lower than a dog.

Don't even get me started on porta-potties. On a job with a hundred men, there's supposed to be at least four. Last job I worked in the county, there were two. They'd clean 'em on Friday, and by Tuesday, the crap would literally be above the seat. Call OSHA and they'd say they'd check it out. Never happened. Call the union and they'd say, "Be glad you're working".

I played thug. When they got that deep, I'd tip 'em over. A week's worth of that and the company that owned the johns told the contractor that they'd pick up their equipment and leave the job john-less. Next week, there was four instead of two, and they were cleaned twice a week, not once.

Sometimes, ya gotta take matters into your own hands.

Yo Good Morning O.F.C. Don't know if i'm awake but I'm ready too Bake....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back