Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got skunked up in B C fishing. My fishing buddy hooked two, landed one about 12lbs..
Had a great camp, good food & wine But no weed. Didn't want to bring any across the border, and didn't run into the pot fairy...

Morning O.F.C. !--Giggy in da house!-- Missed ya Cuz !-- Yo Cane -- Get one of those metal Bengay tubes-- Squeeze all the bengay and save in baggie for later use -- unwrapped at end to gain access inside of tube and clean with hot water-- stand tube up on screw top -- when dry pour about a teaspoon of melted wax --cool- when U remove the screw on cap - U see white wax-- remove. Small amount and fl with bengay -- Keef's patented personal stash carrier - open and access weed thru at Folded end - transported in a shave kit and a lite bengay smeared on it !-- Ain't NO dog gonna stick his nose in there !-- the crumbled metal tube will get thru x-ray without notice !-- Carried my weed thru every major airport in the U.S.!--

Morning ofc. Been lazy this am. Waited till 9, when the girls light up. Looked in on them, its smelling up a storm in there. Straight up musky weed!! Just starting week four tomorrow. I ain't killed them yet! There is hope

Morning O.F.C. !--Giggy in da house!-- Missed ya Cuz !-- Yo Cane -- Get one of those metal Bengay tubes-- Squeeze all the bengay and save in baggie for later use -- unwrapped at end to gain access inside of tube and clean with hot water-- stand tube up on screw top -- when dry pour about a teaspoon of melted wax --cool- when U remove the screw on cap - U see white wax-- remove. Small amount and fl with bengay -- Keef's patented personal stash carrier - open and access weed thru at Folded end - transported in a shave kit and a lite bengay smeared on it !-- Ain't NO dog gonna stick his nose in there !-- the crumbled metal tube will get thru x-ray without notice !-- Carried my weed thru every major airport in the U.S.!--

Interesting :vap-bobby_on_the_be... LOL...

Good Morning OFC. Glad to see giggy made it for wake n bake. In honor of Trick or Treat, I'm smoking some strawberry cookies, TE, and King Louie 13th mixed with hash. It is a tasty treat for sure. The garage smells great. I have 2 carbon filters running and the smells are limited to inside. The Louie has a lemon cleaner smell and the Jack Herer has its own smell, together it is intoxicating.
I wonder if you dressed up like a big bud, if anyone would recognize what you were for Halloween. Could you imagine sending your kid to school dressed as a giant joint or a giant pot leaf?

There's more places in a tackle box than I would need for hauling a bag of weed !-- Most important thing is don't do stoopid stuff like taking your favorite pipe !-- they have these DW-40 cans that the bottom unscrews revealing a nice hideout !--easiest is just to ship it to yourself where ever U gonna be !- Them boys in short pants that drive them big brown trucks just don't care they get paid to deliver packages!- I do get a measure of satisfaction when I use that Doctors name and return address!--

LOL Umbra...kids dressed up as a big old joint.lol Sounds like you are smoking the breakfast of champions. I think i will copy you. Have company out in the airstream they brought.. I was stoned last night, might as well be stoned this morning..
According to my tiny reading on terpens the leamon cleaner smell helps with stomachs and more.

So can i be catty? This company we have? They are hard to have... so I gave them papaya and then LA...they were in bed within 30 min! YES!!! SUCCESS!!! I might go to hell.
Better go get breakfast started... Don't think that combo will work in the morning.. they are headed for Az this morning.

Giggy, nice to see you!

Keef, excellent way to stash your pot..

Mr Cane, sorry you didn't get your fish. Bet you had fun though.

Rose knocked they a$$ out !-- Ha!-- I done messed around and got lit up myself this morning !-- I need some more coffee !--- Maybe I'll play halloween tonight !-- Put on some cops clothes and go bust some dealers !--

The Louie has a lemon cleaner smell and the Jack Herer has its own smell, together it is intoxicating.

I'm smoking some of that Jack Herer as we speak..After four days with no smoke , very Intoxicating...

Thanks Rose, I have learned that,it's not all about the fish,we had a ball,the weather was beautiful,, food and wine were great,and there was fish caught!!!

Keef, Better yet, the campground host can hook me up... Yo bud sign me up for the Halloween Party...LOL

Good plan Cane !-- Hey at Mardi Gras in NOLA one year -- I was pretty lit when these 3 guys came by with these helments on that looked like planters with some greenery hanging out !-- Took me awhile to realize they was dressed as potheads !

I think a sauce pan worn like a baseball cap with the handle sticking straight out like the bill would be an excellent costume !-- Who couldn't figure out what U was dressed as ?

So ya gonna go dressed like ya always do?. :rofl:
Just messen wit ya Bro.
Im gonna wear Red and pretend im a Republican,,,course my shirt that reads To Hell with Church might give me away.

Good morning, OFC. wake and bake. Getting ready to make some hash today. First time. I just got one plant. Can't imagine lots more. I just love hash. It the best. Keef, Rosebud, cane, umbra, yarddog, DD, gigy, and All OFC. have a bright wonderful day. Happy Halloween.:peace::48:

Very Nice Umbra. Im gonna hop over and chew on the buds. lol

I can hardly wait until the end of prohibition !-- What Iearned in pot school yesterday was that the nose and taste bids can almost be uses to know what weed would work al for a specific ailment --- How U spell that Rose myrcene?- anyway - woodsy earthy undertones -- good for pain and other stuff-- then that lemonene (?)-- those fruity - citrus undertones - was it anixiety?-- jasmine or floral got they own uses and the piney !-- what was it good for cause me and Giggyike piney ?

Love the pics !-- Dam!- They's some pot farmers up in here know how to grow some weed !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back