Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crispy but not to crispy. We make a pasta pocket type of thing with cheeses on the inside and after cooking until done mix sour cream and home made croutons. Bread cut in squares and fried in butter. It's a German thing called casconifla (sp) So good and that fried later with egg oh my.

Have i mentioned how much I hate monsanto? If that is true, that is just wrong, like everything else they do.

I agree with you 10000000% on that statement. The old vice president of Monsanto is the head of the FDA now and one of their past lawyers is a chief justice. GRRRRRRRR

Giggy, any day I'm above ground is a good day. Hope you get to find out just how sweet retirement is soon!

hippie i don't believe i'll ever get to retire, what savings i had to go towards it is pretty much gone thanks to o'bummer and his crap. i work in the coal industry, and they are killing us. we are trying to hang but i don't know if we will recover or not.

Good morning weed everyone. :vap_smiley: Wind and rain is here to stay the way it looks. There's alway next year. My greenhouse PGG is starting to smell a little and looking with the scope there are shinny little spots on the sugar leaves so that's getting exciting. I ran the sulfur burner last night for an hour to try and control the mold a little. have to make it another 3 weeks at least to see the PGG finish. Gman how's yours coming along?

looking good there brother beemer.

Howdy old farts
Been feeling a little under the weather lately. I started the Hep C therapy. Interfuron, Ribivirin & sovaldi. I have to say, I'm surprised at how mild the side effects of the drugs are. I was really expecting to have a bad time.

I'm still nursing a few girls along, hoping to get close to finnish. I'm going to build temporary "greenhouses" around them to keep the frost off.
I'll get some pics soon as I get them up.

Here's some pics of the PGG & white widow (widows are from seed one of our southern brothers provided for me) PGG is from seed from our brother across the pond. THANK YOU BOTH! :)

View attachment PGG.jpg
PGG

View attachment PGG budlets.jpg
PGG

View attachment purple stems of PGG with budlets.jpg
PGG

View attachment twin widows.jpg
WIDOW

View attachment widow colitas.jpg
WIDOW

View attachment widow top.jpg
WIDOW

View attachment widow bud.jpg
WIDOW

Crispy but not to crispy. We make a pasta pocket type of thing with cheeses on the inside and after cooking until done mix sour cream and home made croutons. Bread cut in squares and fried in butter. It's a German thing called casconifla (sp) So good and that fried later with egg oh my.

That sounds fabulous but deadly!!! Sounds like heaven.

Hey Bill, I'm curious, what ratio of weed to coconut oil do you use for canna caps?

Also, you don't by chance have a tried & true recipe for canna chocolates do you?
I picked up some cool molds, & I'm just itching to try them out

Beemer, the Old Hen makes something like that. Polocks call 'em porogies, and the Ruskies call 'em something that starts with a V and is pronounced with a W that I can't even attempt to spell. She takes the noodle dough and makes these little pocket things with large curd cottage cheese in some and sauerkraut in others, boils 'em until they're done, then she sticks 'em in a rectangular glass baking dish and layers bacon on top of 'em and bakes 'em 'til they're done.

You can gain ten pounds just looking at the damn things, but smothered in sour cream and salted, they really stick to your ribs.

Who wants to live forever?:)

Gloman, WOW! Sure look sweet!

Thanks Hippie, it's getting pretty cold here at night so I'm kind of chewing on my finger nails hoping that we get no frost until I get the shelters built.
Gonna use PVC to build a frame around them & cover with plastic

The PGG has been a real interesting grow. These plants are HUGE compared to any other I've grown & they grow fast.
This one has been a strange one. You see the stems are almost black.It has been that way since it first started. I checked the soil for PH & nutes.
The PH was a little low, 6.0 so I added some dolomite lime & got it up to 6.5-7.0 perfect in my book, but it still has purple/black stems. She seems healthy, she's very big & grows fast & bushy, so I just let her go.
The plants that were next to her were all normal, so who knows?

Rain turned that steak into just getting a burger !-- Monsanto ?? Sounds like a pretty name for A little boy !-- Umbra -- I don't know about U Dude !-- U gotta be more careful about what U say !-- these people will start adding at U and stuff !-- Personally -- I don't care what U used to do !-- U B a member of the O.F.C. now !-- Good luck on the grow , but from what I saw of your double serrated "Cindy " was it ? Luck got nothing to do with it ! Giggy -- get ready to do what I'm gonna do and make my second career growing weed !-- This war is over and we won !-- they's plenty places up in them hills to grow a good living ! Hippie do they make them cement mixers in camo ?

Hey Bill, I'm curious, what ratio of weed to coconut oil do you use for canna caps?

Also, you don't by chance have a tried & true recipe for canna chocolates do you?
I picked up some cool molds, & I'm just itching to try them out

Good evening weed Gman. I use a ratio of 5 to 6 oil to 1 bud. For us that is strong. For time you may want to up the ratio of oil to weaken them up a little. If you have to take more you can. I always freeze the caps after filling.

I don't have a good recipe. When I make my salve I strain the oil out of the rough ground bud and then melt a big chocolate bar and pour and mix. Let cool and mmmmmmmmmmmm. Matter of fact I just ate some about a hour ago so I'm waiting for the warmth.

Dam I almost forgot. The PGG is looking pretty good. I chopped the main colas off today. It's been in the 50s with humidity around 70 to 80% lately and today the girls outside just didn't look like they would be there tomorrow. Really looking ratty. I will take a couple of picture of the one I cut off. If you can get them to finish you will have colas 18" long or longer.

Hey Gman -- high tunnel that s*** with PVC and plastic sheeting !-- for starting so late those Widow twins did O.K. sure hope they finish for U .! Love me some PVC but clones don't ship well in it do they ?

So this Sam the Skunkman could manipulate weed DNA -- Proves my point and gives me hope !- No way is he the only one who can do that ! That has been an awfully long time ago too ! So there must be many, many who could produce my " Green Grail " !-- U can't tell me someone else hasn't took it to the other extreme ! Keef got his eyes on the prize !-- bring that girl home to the O.F.C. where we can give her a good home !--

This is all political history ! Right ?- Monsanto , The Company , secret government contracts from back when Da Devil was president ?

It's been a long time since I was looking for caps. Where do you get them Mr. Beemer?

It's been a long time since I was looking for caps. Where do you get them Mr. Beemer?

amazon I use 00 and they have different colors. I bought the clear ones one time and will never again. Some caps won't fit that one but would that one. sucked. All the colored ones work great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back