Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Curmudgeonlander`s, it`s gotta be wake and bake time, so let`s have at it. Reading all this food talk`s making me hungry, wife`s still sleeping, sooooo, wake and bake.

Morning to the O.F.C. -- Bozzo -- I use the OO caps too !-- every Vitamin Shoppe or any health store carries them if U in a hurry !-- I use the clear ones and haven't had a problem ! -- I got lazy and started making caps the way the Gman does -- crumble the weed up and pack it into caps and chase a few with a table spoon of coconut although a peanut butter sandwich works just as well !-- Giggy - been thinking about U brother !-- I remember after I fell that I trusted that the right thing would be done and I would receive my disablity -- judge decided I could get a job folding towels !!-- My point is it ain't over till it's over !-- I felt helpless and hopeless -- almost took my own life things got so bad !-- I am soo glad I took that pistol out my mouth !-- Cuz-- the future is so bright I gotta wear shades !-- How much does hash go for up there ?-- that's what I thought !-- Can't get it can U ?? U way ahead of the curve !-- in a year or two at most the law changes and U be in the cat birds seat ! Grow baby Grow !--

good morning. I'm thinking I'll fill them with pot and a drop of RSO will do the trick. Right now I just put a drop in a spoon and lick. not very mobile. Pills sounds like the way to go.

Was sitting here thinking about all the products the O.F.C. can make with weed !- Help me now !-- the world class weed itself, Cannacaps, hash, R.S.O. ( added all sorts of edibles and meds) shatter, wax, THC e-cig liquid , (the Gman makes one out of P.G. that I'm sure is better than what they sell in the free states!) THC drops, -- Green Dragon --(riding the dragon is not for novices !) What else can we do ?

so grapes get the mold that causes bud rot. I have grapes about 25 feet from my pot grow. should I yank them up? I don't use the grapes since I planted seed grapes. I'm thinking of tearing them out. as a preventive move. what do you think?

Morning OFC. Perhaps you will find this interesting...a breeder, Motarebel has a new strain...Yooper Kush. I thought yopper420 might like that. LOL enjoy the day my friends.

Mornin' Old Farts. Bozzo, if it's the same kind of mold and you don't use the grapes anymore, I'd hack 'em just to make sure. Twenty five feet isn't too far for mold spores on a breeze.

Keef, you keep dreaming, brother! I went to one of those disability hearings. The state had their own vocational expert there. The judge asked her if, considering the shape I was in, my age, and my education if I could work an eight hour day, five days a week. She said no. Still got denied. I've got the pension, but the extra bucks wouldn't hurt. I'll start drawing SSI in three years and be dead three years after that, so somebody will get to enjoy all the money I paid in.

Beemer, I've got folks around these parts that love you and don't have a clue who you are. I've turned a few folks on to your botanical balm and they love it. They always ask, "Who's Beemer?", to which I reply, "A very wise man!"

Glo, you've got me re-evaluating what I'll grow this winter. Those PPGs look sweet!

Umbra, out of all the strains you listed, I recognize the Apollo 13. I hear it's a good 'en.

Giggy, maybe after the current moron gets replaced with the next moron, things will look better in your industry. I sure as hell hope so. I try to keep a positive outlook, but it's an awkward time in America. It might be too late to save it, but it's still too soon to start shooting people in the face.

Got a butt load of clones to cut today, but like Keef says, growin' weed ain't work!

Hippie I have access to lots of strains you've never heard of...most of them mine. More than 1 breeder has stepped up to help replace everything I lost in my move. I have been forever humbled by this experience. But I will be back with a focus so intense it can cut 1" cold rolled steel at the rate of 5' a minute.

Beemer's balm !- forgot about that !-- Yo Hippie since I'm so close to the Mexican border I was wondering -- do U think I could make hash out them kilo bricks using your method ? My first thought is no because all the tricomes would be pressed into the weed !-- what do U think ?- Morning Umbra ! Yooper Kush -- I like it ! Trying out my latest attempt at making e-cig juice this morning !-- not bad but I think I can do better !- if not I'll switch from V.G. to P.G. and do the Gman way !

Beemer's balm !- forgot about that !-- Yo Hippie since I'm so close to the Mexican border I was wondering -- do U think I could make hash out them kilo bricks using your method ? My first thought is no because all the tricomes would be pressed into the weed !-- what do U think ?- Morning Umbra ! Yooper Kush -- I like it ! Trying out my latest attempt at making e-cig juice this morning !-- not bad but I think I can do better !- if not I'll switch from V.G. to P.G. and do the Gman way !

Are you familar with Skunkpharmresearch.com? Their articles will help with the e-juice. Bunch of other stuff too.

Umbra -- thanks for the tip !-- I'll have to check it out !-- about breeding -- what was that mutagenic they used to use to make them diploid plants ? Colcholine or something like that ! Any idea ! Talk about focus !-- if I can't buy my "Green Grail" I'll have to breed it ! For me all that I'm doing now is just research and practice for when prohibition !-- know what kind of weed products are available around here is brickweed !-- they have a special task force to trace down and bust anyone moving the kind of stuff I grow - I ain't moving squat around here !-- When the law changes though-- look out !

I would give an ounce or two a try before I'd try it with the whole brick, Keef. If you try an ounce and don't get any return worth while, you didn't lose much.

yes colchicine is used to create polyploidy plants. I have not used this lately. Caffine has some value in breeding as well. The clockwork orange that I run was created this way.

yooyper I was thinking .When you get the seeds . think of the memories it will bring back of breaking a bud up and using your license to separate the seeds from the pot. Use to be mad if it was heavy in seeds. But you will be happy for everyone you get. I'm thinking of doing a seed plant for my forced ones next year. take a Holland's hope feminized plant and sprinkle Chernobyl sperm ,I mean pollen on it. I might like some seeds.
I use to grow giant pumpkins for the grandkids . you have to break a male flower off and put it into a female to make sure you got pumpkins. Its funny ,the males looked like males .And the females looked like females lol. I loved making pumpkins.

Hey bozzo, just wondering why you are so focused with Dutch genetics? I know lots of Dutch that want nothing but USA genetics.

Brother Umbra -- something has been bothering me so I'm not gonna beat around the bush !-- Weed breeder and Federal Firearm License don't really have much overlap and suppressor license is even harder to explain without a Po-Po connection -- I was a M.P. once people change ! Make me understand !

Hey bozzo, just wondering why you are so focused with Dutch genetics? I know lots of Dutch that want nothing but USA genetics.

I am looking for a strain resistant to mold. Holland's hope is one and has been grown for a hundred plus years. It's 100 % indica . I'm also looking for a very early strain since I'm in the north country. Not hung on Dutch. I just want a proven strain, early and mold resistant. as close to mold proof as I can get. Along with your tea and other measures, I hope to avoid another long stressful moldy season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back