Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I did not remember, too pissed off to think, just pulled her out. Beautiful looking plant too. Yes the seeds were from the cup. They were the freebies. Sure hope the rest are OK. Should I burn her or grow her separately from the others ? Will her buds be any good for anything ?

That far along, I'd grow her out for S&Gs. I've smoked hermie weed before. Nothing to write home about but a definite buzz. It's just not anything you'd want to breed or clone.

Morning OFC. Friday...yes. I have so much to do, I took the day off from work so I could...work. Going back to the rental property to pick up more stuff. Still have several loads of motorcycle parts, frames, wheels, front ends...wow. I am glad I didn't bring my Bridgeport. Bong it up

I hate moving. And since my dad and I built this house....I don't think I will ever move again. It's paid for. My dad was a hillbilly . carpenter. But He built 3 houses and never had a mortgage on any of them. He taught me right.

Morning O.F.C. --- Shame about the Hermies !-- Umbra - when U said "Bridgeport" were U talking about a Bridgeport milling machine ? Ran one for several years !- I'm holding my own this morning, maybe talking about my demons shortened the crisis ! Thanks for putting up with me ! Hippie -- switch to aero and screw some compost !

yes Keef, I sold my milling machine and lathe before moving. I thought the weight and space would make it impractical to move cross country. I wasn't sure if I would find a place with the space. Of course I did.

Good morning weed everyone. Dam shouldn't have talked about the pains yesterday. My hips were talking to me last night and I had shitty nights sleep. I did wake up so that's a good thing.

Hippie I forgot to say thanks for the kudos on the balm. I'm sure glad it's been helping you and others.

Yooper now that just sucks. I had one of my PGGs be a male. I hated to chop him. He was 14.5' tall and oh so pretty. At least I caught it in time and the Chernobyl, which was next to it didn't get spooged on.

Happy Freetheweed day :vap_smiley:

View attachment 0925141749a.jpg

Umbra - others might not understand but having to get rid of a lathe and milling machine musta been a hard thing to do !! My sympathy !

When I was younger I made my living working steel !-- in a fab shop mostly -- ran a milling machine, lather, assorted punches and presses and a M.I.G. welder !-- Moved on to R&D for concrete machine companies !-- The reason I re-enlisted in the Army in '80 was because I had set designed a new type of concrete machine !-- When I had the shop set up to produce the thing and the bugs worked out of the manufacturing -- They no longer needed R&D !-- I received an engineering bonus and a pink slip on the same day -- my ex was 7 months pregnant and mine was the only income !-- I decided to return to the army if this was the way the world worked ! My plan was to keep a notebook of things I wanted to build when I retired and could have my own Fab. Shop !-- The fall changed all that !-- people laugh at me when I tell them that I have a new engine design that has no moving parts !-- Wonder what they gonna say when I build it and it works like I say it will ! Maybe one day !

hippie, I'm wondering. you can see your plants with no solid fence around it. is the plastic enough to block view or are there no neighbors that can see it?. Same for access. Can anyone reach through the fence? Just wondering what LEO told you. also how high is enclosure? and what kind of fence did you use? thanks from happy camper

The pot pen is six foot tall, six foot wide (barely wide enough), and twenty feet long. With the plastic, you can see there's something growing in there, but you can't tell what. .I use the welded wire fencing that's two inch by four inch galvanized metal. Yes, you could reach a finger through and snag a bud, but that wasn't addressed in the law, just the fact it has to be fenced on five sides and have a locked gate. I used the tiniest little lock I could find. According to the laws as written, the plants can't be seen at ground level from any adjacent property. You can't see my pen unless you are ON my property, but I put the plastic on it just incase a neighbor decided to walk over out back, which has happened because they're perfectly welcome. I've got great neighbors, but they don't need to know everything I'm doing.

My setup passed the HEMP inspection with flying colors! I kept my plants and didn't go to jail, so I must have done something right.

Next year I'm going to take a flat piece of 1" X 10" board and paint my MMJ card number on it large enough that the whirlybirds can read it and stick it on top of a six foot 4X4, aimed at the sky. The wife gets nervous when nine cops and a drug dog show up uninvited......

Hippie I was just talking about growing weed -- not corn, squash beans and stuff !-- I forget U got hydro down pat !-- I get loaded and forget who grows how !-- I'm on a mission to talk Yoop into growing aero -- it gets lonely being the only aero guy !-- He's already using LEDs ! Give me someone to compare notes with ! U know all U guys look the same to me !

Dirt farmers are pretty hard to convert, Keef. Personally, I prefer hydro simply because I can control every aspect of what they eat, breathe, the humidity they get, and the temperature they get it at.
Dirt is easier. You can take off for three or four days with no problem. If you had an auto watering setup, I imagine you could leave it for weeks. I wouldn't leave hydro for two days, but you probably could. I check 'em once a day until flower time, then it's the first thing I do in the morning and one of the last things I do at night.

are you guys familiar with under current dwc. heath robinson has this dialed in like nobody's business. He routinely gets 50 0z or more from a single indoor plant. I've seen him get 72 oz from a single plant.

Umbra -- U da Man !-- just got thru looking up Williams Wonder !-- Looks like exactly what I'm looking for ! Thanks for the tip !

here is a small sample of pix from his grows. these are not my pix, plants, or grow; they are Heath's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back