Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all ya all.

Cane, you got the 64000 right?

Ok, keef, have i got something for you. We lived not far from an indian reservation that sold "fireweed" in those old tobacco cans,ya know? can't remember the name.. BUT.. it would kill ya. the harshest stuff out there.. back in the day they sold for 25 dollars, but ya got about 2 ounces after sifting threw all the crappy stuff. BUT, it was wonderful.The rumor was always that fireweed was mj crossed with hops. I used love that pot. Even though it made ya cough like crazy. When i got back from alaska, no one had any. so... do it keep. I will smoke.

Whats going on in here?

Just headed out to the shop to plug in the da buddha and pull a few long ones through some water......bubble bubble bubble... lol. I do like to hook the vapes up to my pieces to help cool the air. These are the smoothest and the tastiest hits I have ever had. One of the best benefits of a vape in my opinion is allows you to actually taste the herbs and not the combustion. I smoke too but 90+% always vape.

chatty cathy here it seems.

anyone else up tokin the lovely?

I know folks that hook up the vape to the bong? is that what your doing? Sounds wonderful. I used to love my vape, but I guess i just like smoking. Enjoy that Fog. sounds great. I agree with you that the taste from a vape is fabulous, nothing like it.

So, i get up and ya'll go away, trying not to take it personally.. It is time to get up, smoke pot, work in the gardens, and have a great day people.

Cane, do you work out every day? What do you do? Keef works out daily too-- he's got a great recliner routine! I've got my last day of orientation tomorrow. So ready to be on nights. Hope it's a little more laid back.

We're going to see "Forest". It's a spooky one. Trying to talk her into taking one toke just before we walk in, but I don't think she will.
When we were young kids, we'd get all smoked up and spend the entire day at the cinema. We'd see which ones were ending just as another was beginning and buy tickets in advance for three or four at a time. Good times.

Took her to see Blazing Saddles when it first came out. Honestly thought I was going to have to call her an ambulance after she laughed practically non stop for the whole movie.

Ahh...being high and seeing ** in the theaters.....now that's a hoot bro !

Welp I fell to the dark side....but they have cookies I'm told. I just plain got tired of having to store 7 bottles of nutes for my whole grow...just dropped down to the four....I finished the last of the AN nutes today. Also cut my nute bill in half.

Welp I fell to the dark side....but they have cookies I'm told. I just plain got tired of having to store 7 bottles of nutes for my whole grow...just dropped down to the four....I finished the last of the AN nutes today. Also cut my nute bill in half.
I partied at Spannabis with Remo and he started sending me free AN products. I moved to Cali and changed my entire grow. I use the GH 3 part with the added koolbloom. I have had 0 nute issues or ph problems. This is 1 of NCH formula for success.

It may have appeared that I took a nap but I---O.K. I was napping !--- Wanna get high again ?-- Kraven I'm have to look up your nutes !--I got a concentrate for bloom and one for veg. (Which I may eliminate when I run out )--Cal/Mag -- and a water conditioner called Hydroguard and either pH up or down ! Thinking about a concentrate called Perfect pH when I run out this stuff !--Supposed to be a one part hydro nute !

Don't go changing Hippie !--- Back when I was younger and growing in the woods --I always used Peter's Special or Miracle Grow ---But --Don't tell anyone !-- I got time to play around !--All we need is enough for household use and we bout there then I can play !-- Think I got this oil plant covered !-- There's this other little project I been working on and I think the pieces are coming together !--- Member when I mentioned Fire Woman ?--She gonna be a hybrid triploid that make orange bud !-- For now the mother gonna be either the T.E. or GG#4 and the dad being ******* ** ! He the one that bring the fire but unlike what Kraven after this fire is the color and legendary pain relief !
Just in case my market goal switches from oil to flowers ! --A signature color along with potency should cover that !--

Yea with just those four and a little MgSO4 (for possible Mg deficiencies) I'll be golden. I just plain got to where I was having issues with AN and their "pH perfect" **. All it did was mess up what I considered a good product. I'll never look back. I was using technaflora many years until the hydro guy got me switched over to AN 3 years ago by giving free nutes out to me...worse than a drug dealer. I went and spent less than 60 bucks and got everything I need for both flower and veg. Normally AN would have run me close to 200....I have seen the results time after time with GH. I'm sold.

My entire nute cost for an indoor hydro grow is less than three bucks. It's the "evil" stuff that everybody loves to hate, but it gets me buds like this:

Hippie, damn fine bud you got there bro....people tend to make it hard on themselves....

Shultz is a good one, too. I start out with Shultz 20-20-20, swap over to MG 15-30-15 at the beginning of flower, and back to Shultz 10-10-54 to complete flower. It also gets Epsom's salts through out the entire grow. That, plus tap water, light, and CO2 gets me where I want to be.

koolbloom also has a powder formula for flowering that is 2-45-28, I add this as well during flowering. More bud sites, larger flowers, and denser clusters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back