Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rose !--Big toke !--Now another !--U be O.K. !--Maybe one more ? -- I got a plan !--We gonna get high and go to the grocery store !- Should I be driving in this condition ? -- I be flying really low !--That ain't really driving !

What ** Rose, sorry your day has been a wreck.. Kick back and lets have a smoke :48:

Thanks guys, son and way to young gf just left. I was in the bathroom smoking pot.. He spent christmas with us and was pretty sure he would fail a drug test after hangin with me all day. LOL He is so straight.. She is so young. I am so stoned. Thank you to the universe for our lovely herb.

What are you guys having for dinner? Nes, if you asked me a question, will you repeat it? I am sorry.

Dinner? The gallon sized popcorn with yellow grease that's supposed to be butter that I ate at the movie.
The movie? Outta five stars, I'd give it a one. Not good. Only scary thing was what that yellow grease was.

Giggy, thanks, it was kinda stressful, but i am alright now. I shouldn't bother you guys with stuff like that. I will join you for a bowl giggy, then lets do one more?

Hippie in cali the have a movie theater that uses real butter and serves real coke. yum

My Son had a copy of that new movie Revenant,,,he put in on a flash drive and I watched it on my Smartass TV,,,,,awesome movie. Not sure if its even out yet.But that movie is intence.

Got hijacked for a little project,,but got good and stoned in the process....

Hey ofc had my 37 year anniversary at work today had to stay over half hour cuz partner said hurt himself swinging sledge hammer that we use every day came in on light duty..started showing supervisor the pharm meds doc prescribed to him,I said you don't have to worry they don't check for them on the random testing but god forbid ya take a hit of mj on the weekend.supervisor wasn't real happy with me..Sorry just had to blow a little steam you guys and ladies are my idols you rock....

I had a couple bacon and eggs sandwiches, with strawberry jam.

Just -missed a movie that I wanted to see on the big screen .....Just left town.. In the heart of the sea..... Great book.. Read it a couple times ...Being A Sailor from New England, It is a must Read ,,,,Now the Movie...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-H35Mpj4uk

Even all, stoned I am. Looked at the girls again today and they got ten days left in them, they have swollen 2x over now and are stressing the stakes...looking to be a decent harvest, all three.... slayer included seem to yield well....I'll know soon. G13 hey sticky finger man, day one of a 7 day trim going down 4u now huh ?

:48:

My brother is bringing me some Grandaddy Purple, Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Giggy, thanks, it was kinda stressful, but i am alright now. I shouldn't bother you guys with stuff like that. I will join you for a bowl giggy, then lets do one more?

Hippie in cali the have a movie theater that uses real butter and serves real coke. yum

don't worry about that rose, we are here for each other. i consider yall friends even though we have never meet face to face. we are gonna have to do something about that sometime.

Take me to the grocery store stoned ? -Some people never learn!-- Buzz is fading time to top it off !

went and looked in the box and i have 6 of 9 on the surface. bubba kush 2.0, 2 sour diesels, 2 88g13hp and a northern lights. waiting on another 88g13hp, a northern lights and a white widow x big bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back