Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you guys been chattering. Was going to say, up and at em, but hopper beat me to it. Busy busy for me. Doing work on F.I.L. truck today. And going to pick up a doghouse. I'll be gone all next week and half of the next in class. I hate Atlanta. Every aspect of it. And I hate being away from home. But it means a pay raise, so I'm game.

I know the feeling Little Brother. Almost all my work is out of town. Course I wish I was out ta town right now,,,works been slow.
Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,, time to wake and bake.

Your right Hippie was talking years on job sorry Rose for misconception if I would of asked her to marry me then she was only 7 I don't think her dad would of let me I always say she's my other 401k plan lol

So sorry for not reading closer... Mossy, i am so glad you didn't marry a 7 year old. Phewy. Congrats on the job.. long time. I am glad you are here.

so better day today. my friend is out of the hospital and i am going to make her some canna caps or something today out of harlequin. What a worry she was.

Keef, how's the face?

Hippie, how cold is it?

WH, I hope you can get back to being busy soon. Although i bet it is nice for the family, you being home.

YD, good on you for putting your family first.. Go get smart and get paid for it...

Giggy, where are you?
The vet gave Howard the bad, some doggy naturalpathic downers til he sees if there is a medical problem. It says 1/2 for dogs over 30 pounds so i gave him one, he dropped it and Kali, the 15 pound mix got it and ate it. She was VERY relaxed. I gave howard another and he ate it... eveyone was very chill, i am thinking about having one.!

Morning O.F.C. Nice Kraven,, won't be long now....:48:

Good Morning OFC. Coffee and a bowl in hand. Checking on the plants. Keeping track of my propane usage for the CO2 generator. When I was in veg, at 800ppm@ 16hr/day, tank lasted a month. In flower with bio wave at 2000ppm for 8hr/day lasted 2 weeks to the day. My room is sealed quite well, so the only place it could go is absorbed by the plants.

So sorry for not reading closer... Mossy, i am so glad you didn't marry a 7 year old. Phewy. Congrats on the job.. long time. I am glad you are here.

so better day today. my friend is out of the hospital and i am going to make her some canna caps or something today out of harlequin. What a worry she was.

Keef, how's the face?

Hippie, how cold is it?

WH, I hope you can get back to being busy soon. Although i bet it is nice for the family, you being home.

YD, good on you for putting your family first.. Go get smart and get paid for it...

Giggy, where are you?
The vet gave Howard the bad, some doggy naturalpathic downers til he sees if there is a medical problem. It says 1/2 for dogs over 30 pounds so i gave him one, he dropped it and Kali, the 15 pound mix got it and ate it. She was VERY relaxed. I gave howard another and he ate it... eveyone was very chill, i am thinking about having one.!
rose i'm working 7:00 to 5:00 again today.

Wake and Bake again !-- I was Napping !--- Hey Mossy they giving U a hard time ?-- Mailman better bring me my seed today !-- Hey Rose give me one them doggie downers !-- Where's my pipe ?

Good morning OFC, Wake and Bake time. Rosebud, i am glad your friend is going to be all right. DD just love your babies. Everyone have a great day. :tokie:

Thanks Nes. How are you doing today? How is all your critters? Did you get new homes for the kittens?

Hey Nes !-- Many of us have exchanged seed --pollen and maybe a clone or 2 !-- I'm growing something I got from Umbra !!--Anyway I've got some extra seed if U would like some !-- U no more paranoid about Po-Po than the rest of these wild eyed southern outlaw growers !-- U get ready --send me a Private message telling me where to send them !---The return address will not be mine and I don't care what name I send them to as long as U get them !-- That's what we call Green Santa !--He was just here yesterday !

hey Rosebud, doing great today, working on a good buzz. Yes, my kitten went to good homes. But, now, my female dog jump the fence and got herself preg. Most of my dogs are fixed. Got 3 that are not. go figure one would jump the fence to get to my unfix male dog. we love dogs, so, they will all go to good homes. You, know that I have 13 family dogs. And, I love them all. Yes, Rose, I ask the ? about CO2 how do I get CO2 to my plant. Last time I talk to them. And, don't want to open a window in the winter because I am afraid of shocking my babies. I am wish you a relaxing day.

Nes, i keep a window cracked in my bathroom grow and even one in the shed grow. It just provides some clean air exchange. I have never tried to grow with Co2. I don't think it freezes them.

You have 13 dogs in the house? wow, you the woman. So will these be cute puppies? nice cross?

If NCH says its good,,,its good. He knows his stuff for sure.

Morning Keef, I would love some seeds. But, I do not know how to send a Private message. How, are you feeling today? Whops, I got to smoke a bowl than another and so on. Care to pass one with me :48:

Rose, I got 11 in house and 2 out on my warm porch. Yes, these puppies will be cute, they are Bull mastif (can spell sorry) and pit bull mix. Getting my bottles and prem. nipples in the mail. Just in case I have to play mother. Lilly the mother dogs nipples don't do so good they are funny looking so i just mite have to step in. Let smoke :48:

U would ask the computer cripple how to do it especially when I got a nice buzz working !-- If U click on someone's name out beside the post it'll bring up another screen and I think it's up toward the top !!-Anyway on that screen will be a tab that says --Send Private Message -- Give it a try and once U got it down --U can tell me where to send the seed and we'll get U hooked up !-- More Indica more sativa ? -- What does your heart desire ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back