Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got no problem sharing fertile seed with the O.F.C. but the locals? --Hell No !

Yo Mossy !--D.D. posted that pic of our puppies from her phone last night when she was playing around !-- Po-Po really gonna spend a bunch of money tracking down me and my little grow when they can't even stop the cartels from doing big grows in the open in our national forest ?

Kraven looks like a nice visit to see your buddy:) Tell me about that cloner...You liken It?? Seem well made? thinking of buying one...How is the transfer to soil?

Rose still undecided witch way to go Root Riot ? Vs Cloner? Pros...Cons....

Cane I like it, but it's not the only way to clone, I never used rock-wool or grow plugs but many people do and they work excellent for them. I have tried sticking them and had about a 50% success rate. The cloner was 50 bucks and I figured if it works then maybe one day I'll get a big boy cloner. I have used it once on cuttings taken 2 weeks into flower, they had small little buds and they all rooted in 11 days. I cut them, stuck them in clonex gel, stuck it in the puck and moved to the next...7 took me less than a minute. It takes 3 gals of distilled water, I use distilled but add 50ppm Ca/Mg and 100ppm cloning solution for a total of 150ppm. I plug it in and never turn it off, water stays around 74F for me, we keep the house at 72F....easiest method I have ever tried...100% success rate even with tough clones. Now with that being said it may not work well for you, you really just have to give it a go to find out.

I took a cutting the last week in June. put it in a 4 inch pot sat it in a bowl with 1 inch of water in it I put it on the floor of my greenhouse. It grew into an ounce and a half plant.

Mossy did it !--Oh!-- He looks Happy !-- Kraven's right they'd lot of ways to clone !-- And after prohibitions ends rooted clones might bring my Southern Outlaws $10-$25 per clone !-- Or maybe $4-5 per seed !---There will be more than one way to ride this green wave ! So Nes -Dog -Giggy ya'll paying attention !---I even know this one farmer makes big aerocloners / aero grow boxes -that cost him about $50 ready to plug and play !--These too will have value in the free world !--- So many possibilities !--Rose said people were paying $1,000 each to attend a pot growing seminar !

Kraven..Thank You for the Review, Like you say there are more ways to go.. :confused: Like everything these days, option overload...
Mossy that dog looks HIGH??

Mossy that puppy looks stoaned. Funny as hell.

Something I meant to say earlier when Kraven mentioned ppms!---This how easy pH and ppms are !--I draw up so.e water out one of my boxes with a big syringe and a piece of tubing --can even do it while it's running !--I put the water in a tall skinny container -Stick my pH pen in and read the numbers --My goal is around 5.8 (5.6--6.3) I put in drops of pH up or down to get where I want to be !--Same with the ppms !--I stick a ppm pen in the water and read the numbers !-- I use 10-12 gals of water per box !--I can't afford that much distilled water and my tap water after filtering has about 300 ppms and a pH of 8.5 --U can not grow eeed in salt water !---Anyway -I bought a Reverse Osmosis system ( $125) and installed under the bathroom sink !--It is just a series of 3 filters --Runs off household water pressure --Makes a gallon every 15 minutes and the water has 6 ppms ! --Have to change the filters soon water is up to 25 ppms now !

Thank You, Rosebud, Hippie and Keef for the CO2 advice. Ya, my dog try and eat my plants to. I let them chew the stems. I use well water, clean well water. It has been said we got the best well water around. Very clean. But, I have to ph down. Time for another bowl.

Man this GDP is awesome. Love the smell and taste.

hey folks popping in while on break. that is one happy looking pup. krav nice pics bro. couple more hours and i'm gonna get a buzz. did i say that out loud? looked in the box this morn and have 8 out of 9 above the soil line hoping to have 9 this evening the last one is a 88g13hp, components of krav. krav i see some fem night shade in the near future.

Nes, if you're growing in dirt, don't sweat the PH. My outdoor plants get what ever the rain gives 'em, and if I do a rare watering, it's straight from the well at 7.4. When you start growing water weed, then you've got to stay on top of it.

I'm sure someone will argue with my point, but I'm only telling you my experience. I got over four and a half pounds out of nine plants in an outdoor grow, and a quarter pound of bubble hash.

Nes, if your all organic you don't need to check ph. I have never checked ph.

I love that puppy Mossy.

Hey ness no just seen pic and fell in love with the little guy can't stop looking at him

I just wish I had good water!--Yep !--No need for pH and ppms if U growing g I dirt long as U know your water !---When I first got my Widow I was watering with tap water and slowly killing them by using salt water without knowing it !---I'd be on cloud 9 growing in the country with good clean well water !--Safe to say if I would have been somewhere like that --I probably would have never cared about aero ! We grow where we can in the circumstances we in !-- Around here sometimes we will have a power outage because of the salt build up on the power lines causing a short curcuit !---This is a hostile place to grow weed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back