Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nes, if you're growing in dirt, don't sweat the PH. My outdoor plants get what ever the rain gives 'em, and if I do a rare watering, it's straight from the well at 7.4. When you start growing water weed, then you've got to stay on top of it.

I'm sure someone will argue with my point, but I'm only telling you my experience. I got over four and a half pounds out of nine plants in an outdoor grow, and a quarter pound of bubble hash.

four and half pounds that is great. I check the ph of rain and it was something like 6.8. I will not sweat the PH anymore, thank you for the tip. time for football.:tokie:

Dog --I think it needs a caption !---Something like ---So U think U can tell me what to do ? -- Good Luck with that !--

I sure someone can do better !

Nes, if your all organic you don't need to check ph. I have never checked ph.

I love that puppy Mossy.

Yes, Rosebud all organic, will not need to check ph again. Thank You. Guess what? tj bought a dog home to babysit while his owner is in jail. That all, I need. He is going to be in a pin outside. Don't worry we will make sure he stays warm. Time for football. Have a wonderful Hi.:tokie:

never had gdp, but my sour diesel turned purple but it was a big bad skunk smell and the wife didn't much care for it, so i planted two of them.
get keef to send ya some beans. the gdp x br is a very good representation of gdp. Kraven, I still have some of Outlaw Genetics original beans. I remember those bubba x dpd and they were fire.

Umbra we having trouble germinating those GDP -x-Black Rose seed !--I had 2 germinate out of about a dozen and they were sickly and just faded away !--I divided those seed up and sent them out !--BPU-X-B.B did just fine !-- Really would have liked to have it !--Dog did U ever get any of those GDP-X-BLACK Rose to germinate?

Just top dressed my girls with some worm ****....I Love playing in the dirt:)

Hippie U know those seed U got that say GDP -x-B.R. ? -- That means Grand Daddy Purple time Black Rose !--I did send U some of them didn't I ?

If we gonna tell about our top secret seed exchanges ---Let he who is without sin throw the first stone !-- Giggy did 't U get some of those GDP-X-B.R. seed !--U know I gotta quit getting high so much makes me forget stuff !

my neighbor lets his rabbits roam free. one came over this year and took up in my garden. I kept trying to catch him. but could not catch him. Then he got in my greenhouse . I looked in and saw a couple of buds on the ground. Then I saw the rabbit sitting still. He let me walk right up to him ,and pick him up. I took him home and put him in his cage. He was stoned. He died that night. I felt really bad.

YD, Jose has got some ears.. what a cute boy. Thanks for posting his selfie.

Cane, i need to go feed my worms, they love old very old frozen pumpkin.. I understand how you love to play in the dirt, me too.

I hear wifi is pretty excellent genetics, i have never had it..just heard about it.

Bozzo, why did the rabbit die?

Carry on.....

get keef to send ya some beans. the gdp x br is a very good representation of gdp. Kraven, I still have some of Outlaw Genetics original beans. I remember those bubba x dpd and they were fire.
umbra i still have some to try. i tried to pop 5 each of the gdp x br and the bbb x bpu and didn't get anything. i figured i try some more here pretty soon.

I gots a breeding pair of BPU -X-Blueberry Blast so we got that covered !--Cane got at least 2 --F-2 --BPU -x-B.B. fathered by my boy Trips ! Which is out of Umbra's Bunch! -- I got a few seed from Trips crossed on the T.E. but they need to age a little before planting !---Giggy got that Tranquil Widow I bred !--Dam --we all variety kin !--- U know when Umbra sent those seed --I send e-mail asking who wanted some !!-I didn't tell Kraven I sent out the e-mail ---By the time he found it I had divided up the seed and sent them out !--Kraven I apolgize Cuz!--Hope U ain't still mad !

If we gonna tell about our top secret seed exchanges ---Let he who is without sin throw the first stone !-- Giggy did 't U get some of those GDP-X-B.R. seed !--U know I gotta quit getting high so much makes me forget stuff !

yes i did keef, and was thinking of trying to pop some. the first try i didn't do to well.

I gots a breeding pair of BPU -X-Blueberry Blast so we got that covered !--Cane got at least 2 --F-2 --BPU -x-B.B. fathered by my boy Trips ! Which is out of Umbra's Bunch! -- I got a few seed from Trips crossed on the T.E. but they need to age a little before planting !---Giggy got that Tranquil Widow I bred !--Dam --we all variety kin !--- U know when Umbra sent those seed --I send e-mail asking who wanted some !!-I didn't tell Kraven I sent out the e-mail ---By the time he found it I had divided up the seed and sent them out !--Kraven I apolgize Cuz!--Hope U ain't still mad !
keef i lost them to bad soil is all i can figure. i hope you get a chance to make that cross again.

Giggy I got half dozen seed from this Trips -x-Tranquil Elephantizer that belong to U !--I been wondering how it's gonna turn out---The T.E. has a hint of peppery coffee and Trips sister got nice blueberry highlights !---They both fierce but so different !--- My GG#4 seed didn't make it today --I 'd be bummed out if I were so lit !--Blueberry lemonade who would ever thunk it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back