Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The great Carnack says...Head Trip F2 = blockhead x Chocolate trip
Killing Fields F7 = The One x Jack Herer

Umbra I have Killing Fields #7 x Madonna, and it just has sativa written on it. you got any clue?They were tossed at me at some event a few years ago and they are just in a little (non commercial) baggie with sharpie words written on them?

Rose i have been making canna oil all day today and it will end tomorrow morning, for tomorrows brownies, it takes 24 hours in this little 8oz crock pot I have.....going to be thunderous.

Rose, once it comes off, I can keep it off. I just committed the sin of gluttony for six months and am paying my debt to it through starvation. During the summer, I can stay thin(ner) because I'm doing more. Come fall/winter, not so much.

Umbra I have Killing Fields #7 x Madonna, and it just has sativa written on it. you got any clue?They were tossed at me at some event a few years ago and they are just in a little (non commercial) baggie with sharpie words written on them?
All sativa, all day long.

yd, jose has got some ears.. What a cute boy. Thanks for posting his selfie.

Cane, i need to go feed my worms, they love old very old frozen pumpkin.. I understand how you love to play in the dirt, me too.

I hear wifi is pretty excellent genetics, i have never had it..just heard about it.

Bozzo, why did the rabbit die?

Carry on.....
he ate to many buds

Yo Hippie!--Don't they make them bell bottoms in a size 38 ? We ate late !--Smoked chicken --Some whole buttered wheat noodles with some steamed Brussel Sprouts !-- Got ole wobble head D.D. high !!-She like one of them Helen Keller dolls ! -- Wind'm up and watch'm walk into the wall !--Good times !

Made it through my last day shift & still have a job, so all is well. A little food, weed & relaxation-- good end of the day.

he ate to many buds

Seriously? I thought nothing had ever died from pot. That is horrible.

Hippie, i am on your side and not picking on ya. You seem to know what you are doing. I am such a sensitive flower that i don't eat any chemicals that I know of and your putting plastic on your peas... I heart you. I wish i was you. I want a hippie van with flowers and a cool sound and pounds of pot in storage and a loving wife and a mom still here. You and me are lucky!

I always said I'm not wealthy, but I'm rich in the things that count. Having the Old Hen by my side is 99.44% of it.
Weed is easy to accumulate. I'm the only one that's smoking it.:)

0330 Here I sit... Cup tea, Get smoked up some. maybe I'll get a nap...:joint4:
Umbra.. Must be smellin really nice around your place......

morning folks slept in a bit. woke early and said heck and rolled over. got coffee brewing and pipe in hand, need some pain med and don't want the doctors drugs. brick will have to do. i hope my third g13 is up this morn. we got a cold snap this morn of 19º so i'll need to bump the heater a bit.

0330 Here I sit... Cup tea, Get smoked up some. maybe I'll get a nap...:joint4:
Umbra.. Must be smellin really nice around your place......
I have 2 carbon scrubbers going and you can't smell much of anything, but in a couple more weeks the Jack will be every where. It has a very spicy pine smell that can overwhelm a room quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back