Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggy - Last I heard from the Gloman was at the end of November right before he was to have a knee replacement --Nothing since then and I've sent him a couple e-mail !---He had a a girl from that cross that was revegging and he had clones !--White Widow mom with a T.E. dad !--I shoulda kept me some of that !--I got in a hurry and tried to germ the seed too soon and killed the ones I kept !--Hope he is O.K. and comes around again one day !---Only pot farmer I know farms weed with a tractor !

So that you know Keef...those black dahlia that made the blueberry lemonade is gdp x br, lol. That's what they were called. I gave those away 6 or 7 years ago.

I thought it was black dahlia and super lemon haze?
Keef back there you were talking about giving out seeds of umbra's? You never asked me..lol just giving you a hard time for being stingy. lol
I am smoking some hash this afternoon.

I send e-mail asking who wanted some !!-I didn't tell Kraven I sent out the e-mail ---By the time he found it I had divided up the seed and sent them out !--Kraven I apolgize Cuz!--Hope U ain't still mad !

Oh no worries bro, I am a seed *****...believe me I have beans and cuts getting tossed my way frequently. I'm glad you got them out to peeps and I'm keepin' a watch to see how they do, may want a cut if anyone finds a keeper.

Me and that mailman bout to tie up !--I wait all day for him to bring me my seed !--When I'm not looking he slides by and drops off some seed !---These were not the GG#4 seed but I couldn't be more excited !--

These seed ? I know what one of them are and I bet the others aren't listed at Seedfinder.com either--Some 411 ? On da down low?

What's for supper ?--I've had a chicken in the smoker for a couple hours !---D.D. brings supper home I got cold smoked chicken tommorrow !--Win-win !--

Wow got the numbers for the new GH feeding schedule and it's a big change from what I have been doing, really simple and straight forward. "Monsanto" gets a crack at my plants tomorrow - just poking at you (Rose) and THG...why doesn't THG come in here, I have not seen her in forever, I must find where she hangs her hat.

The great Carnack says...Head Trip F2 = blockhead x Chocolate trip
Killing Fields F7 = The One x Jack Herer

headtrip is Bodhi's, I did an F2. Killing Fields is Sannie's. I think he is at F3. This is what she looks like. Pix is from Sannie.

Had a pot a beans & Ham hock.... Smokin on some Blue Boy..
Didn't I order those T5s yesterday?? Came today...Now the wife is sayin build another small room in the garage for it....Well, still going to use the shower till "I Get'er Done"

We had meatloaf and baked potatoes.. yum

That is a beautiful pic up there..

Kraven, Thg has been sick for a month so she hasn't been on much. You need to pm her and tell her to join us. I think we may be too chatty for her..hard to keep up and she is a busy lady. I miss her. Kraven, monsanto really?:cry::rant::argue::heart::heart::heart:

Hey Cane -How many T-5s U gonna need in your new subdivided grow room ?-- Just keep reminding her it was her idea !---

Keef This one puts out 30,000 lumes ...probably only build another small room..
Seeds I got were BPU X Blueberry Blast.....GDP X Black Rose.... BPU X Mix..
Then a Special Santa brought me Some N.L.:)

Easy On the Salt....The Ol is finding a movie,,... I just set the Popcorn up... Extra Butter Please:p:

Hippie, i would die if i ate that. How many pounds have you lost that you will put back on when you eat real food?

Popcorn... Gonna go eat a cookie outta the freezer, look out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back