Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see NCL down there --How was Vegas ?

Hippie U ain't allowed to be Buddhist !--Last time I checked Buddhist don't pack a pistol !
Rose those Purple Haze are standing up loud and proud !-- I was informed not to be messing with them they D.D.'s plants !--She doots on her Bubblicious --Papaya and now your Pure Haze !--

Hippie outing us like that is just wrong !--U said U won't post that pic !-- That's funny Hippie !-- I feel sorry for U though !--D.D. can still rock a bikini and when she sees that--U in trouble !-- Anyway we don't have big buildings like that !--All we got is miles and miles of wild beach and coyotes !-- Burn a few sitting on the beach --no sounds of traffic or people unless U stumble up some smugglers unloading --U don't want to be there !

I used to think it would be great to have an O.F.C. blowout at the beach it's not realistic but a nice pipe drea. !--Now my idea of a Stoner Snowbird Ranch that's a thought !-- Texas Veterans Land program gonna guarantee a loan on a place for me to grow anyway --10 acres or more !----Now I can realistically see many Stoner blowouts at a place like that !--Some R.V. hook-ups maybe a few cottages !--Trading clones and seed maybe a little place for a winter grow !-- Good Times !

Yes Nes and Hopper --I hope U had happy birthdays ! --U putting those babies straight into 5 gallon buckets Nes ? --Might want to transplant into something smaller first but they'll do fine !--

I'm sorry I won't go on a rant but weed is schedule 1 and has No medical uses ?-- Really ? --Coulda fooled me !--7 or 8 years on morphine and heavy muscle relaxers -antiphycotics U name it !-- Now I just ake my Canna caps and a toke or two regularly! --I be alright !--I could go to jail for it but morphine was killing me !---I think it's time to end this ignorant oppression! --

One of D.D.'s friends was dying of cancer and she said all she wanted to do was sit on the beach and smoke a joint before she died !---She got her wish and if that was wrong throw me in jail !

A friend of mine asked his preacher to pray for his hearing. After a few minutes of fervent praying with his hands clasped over his ears the entire time, he stopped & asked, "How's your hearing now?" My friend replied, "I don't know. It's coming up this Tuesday at the courthouse."

Hello OFC! Hippie, I don't know where you got that picture, but I'd like to know who that woman is with my husband!
Rose, I want a cake like that for my birthday!

Stupid people are like glow sticks. I want to snap them & shake the crap out of them until the light comes on!

I can't post right now I'm throwing a temper tantrum! --They canceled my colchicine order !--This ain't over !--This is why I wanted those tetra seed out of Canada that U guys talked me out of !-- I don't care if he's shady !-- I need at least a tetra male --I can breed him to any of my girls --Treat the seed ( WHEN I get that stuff) and go straight to 6n !---A perfect 6n male is my grail for now ! -- Help me O.F.C. !

Tantrum is over !---There's always another way !--Found it ! --Who would ever thunk it ? -- Might be .ore effective and kill less seed !--- Might have to choose Hippie's Dawg !-- I be happy with a breeding pair of tetras !-- I lie !--After that I'll do it again !-- I'm bout to shake something lose up in that DNA tree !

Yes Nes and Hopper --I hope U had happy birthdays ! --U putting those babies straight into 5 gallon buckets Nes ? --Might want to transplant into something smaller first but they'll do fine !--

Thank you, Keef for the BD wish. To late Keef, already transplanted in 5 gal plant pot.

People do things different but it's a weed it do fine !

Hippie this new way to polyploids treats sprouts --Sounds like a lot higher survival rate too !--and there a sign that tells U if it worked before U put them in a grow medium ! --$20 !

That old stereo type of Stoners all being like Cheech and Chong just isn't true --Big Pharm wasn't responsible for CO2 hash oil --RSO ? -No !--Then some old Stoner has an idea to make hash oil in a hyperbaric chamber !--Brilliant !-- We stand on the shoulders of giants !--It's our responsibility to make them proud !

nes, those 5 gal pots can be ok. you are going to have to be very careful with your waterings until those roots spread out more. the soil is going to have a hard time drying out if you water too much. i just started using a turkey baster to water the small stuff.
that way i can concentrate on the area around the roots and not have to water the entire pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back