Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Keef for the BD wish. To late Keef, already transplanted in 5 gal plant pot.
You'll do fine, Nes. I know dirt growers that move to larger pots in stages, but when you grow outside, the plants go from pot to ground and grow well.

Keef, they're 40K signatures away from getting a ballot for complete legalization in the Mitten. I'll bet it passes since I popped the bucks to re-up my med card. It'll be the sweetest $125 I ever wasted.

Got a 40'X140' spot outback that's been used to grow organic veggies for the last ten years. Ought to be able to hatch some nice buds outta there. Start saving for that CO2 extractor!

Money is in the bank Hippie !--That would be a dream grow !-- How many varieties could U get out there !--I'm jealous of U just having that possibility! --I can't wait to have an extract to work with on this Liquid Weed Project !-- This new polyploid process looks very promising !
I'd be happy with a CO2 extractor but that HBC wax be the goal !--So the CO2 extractor gonna have to buy me one of them HBC machines one day !--- I can spank some hiney with a THC and CBD - CO2 extract ! We gonna have to decide what is strong enough !-- Gonna need some quality control feedback !

You guys are making my head hurt! Gotta w**k tonight, so I don't want to use too much brain power now! 4:20 early anybody?

Only thing that worries me is they might pull the same bull mess here that they did in Oregon. That would take me from 12 plants down to 4, which would suck. If I could still grow 12 with my med card and grow them out instead of caging 'em, I could still grow a really great harvest.

Time will tell.

Howdy all, busy day for me. just read the book and the OFC seems to be doing well on autopilot. Gonna grab some of the slayer a few Ibuprofen and get my swerve on. Oh and sadly another crime goes unsolved in the south.

nes, those 5 gal pots can be ok. you are going to have to be very careful with your waterings until those roots spread out more. the soil is going to have a hard time drying out if you water too much. i just started using a turkey baster to water the small stuff.
that way i can concentrate on the area around the roots and not have to water the entire pot.

YD, I have been using a turkey baster right up to this point. Yes, I water the whole 5 gal pot. But, I did not wait until water came out the bottom, so, maybe it will be O:K. Just got to keep on learning. Thank You

You'll do fine, Nes. I know dirt growers that move to larger pots in stages, but when you grow outside, the plants go from pot to ground and grow well.

Keef, they're 40K signatures away from getting a ballot for complete legalization in the Mitten. I'll bet it passes since I popped the bucks to re-up my med card. It'll be the sweetest $125 I ever wasted.

Got a 40'X140' spot outback that's been used to grow organic veggies for the last ten years. Ought to be able to hatch some nice buds outta there. Start saving for that CO2 extractor!

I love getting my finger in the dirt. Thank You Hippie.

What up Kraven ? --U high ?

Hippie looks like U sent a lot more seed than I'll need !-- I have to do this when the sprout oops like a little comma !--It's not weed but they getting up to 50% conversion to tetraploid survival rate !---It might be sending U a fisfull of tetras to sort out !-- The recipe is not for weed but why not !-- I ain't no dumb sheet !--
I have no doubt I have the skills to pull this off !--Gonna have to grow them out to see what U got !-- Have to clone it before knowing what U got just in case it's the new U.B.C. Chemo !--

Hippie I wish I had some of your Green Giant !--I'd smoke it right now !-
Dog little plants grow into big plants don 't they ?--Good Luck with the grow !
D.D. got put on call tonight !-- So I got pharming help !
Umbra your B.B. has really stepped up and become a corner post in my grow !-- Works well for me !
The power company came by today to notify me the power would be off from 8-5 next Wednesday! --That just might be the straw that broke the aero back !--I won't lose anything !--I ran pumps and bubbler off a car battery and survived a 14 hour outage without losing anything but it worked me !--I need some more dirt !

Hippie that 4 plant law Rose got to deal with --I think they mean 4 plants they can find !

yea you nuked that one bro, don't feel bad 2 grows ago I smoked one in week three of flower....never fed her again, just watered her till harvest.

I see you have taken to using plastic crap you get with every to-go meal...good on you that's what I have done for years. Spoons are known females knives are to be watched....seemed to work for me.

I don't remember Giggy checking in today --Hope all is well !--I convinced the Big Foot done got Cane !

Why do we have to continue to belittle a real fear that I chose to disclose to my friends?

Kraven --Cuz U never crossed my mind when I made that post !-- Kraven ain't no body picking on U or trying to get under your skin !-- Just seems like U feel like everyone wants to pick a fight or something! -- This your brothers and sisters here man !-- I apolgize if I've said something to make U feel like I'm giving U a hard time !-- It came up on T.V. and Cane was headed to the woods and I most certainly was harassing him about it !--I won't mention it again !

Im scared of Spiders. Little basterds are hard to see. Least i can see Big Foot and shoot him in his ***. :48:

Hopper -It's funny U said that --One of Hippie's Hobbie's is raising spiders !--He collects all kinds !--Tell them about your spider collection Hippie !

Twice since we been to the beach a Scorpion stung me on the ---butt when I sat on one !--Only good scorpion is a dead scorpion! -- Made me cry !-- Like ? --Getting stung by a scorpion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back