Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC. Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but...I used to have a pet tarantula named Stella. I had her for 25 years. the ex killed her while we were going thru the divorce. I also have had a few snakes and lizards. The best way to deal with the big roaches also called pawmetto bugs....iguanas love to eat them. I knew some folks in Houston that gave their iguana its own room, and he got nearly 6 ft long.

The only critter I am afraid of is mice... snakes and all the above are fine with me.. a mouse in the house? i am standing on the dining room table.

What a jerk to kill your spidey.. my son's ex broke his grandmothers cookie jar... i am still ticked.

Good morning guys! Did you see Bill Maher last night? He smoked a joint on tv...seriously.. I stood and cheered! He past it around to the panel and only one didn't take it... I am inspired.

Kraven, that sounds like noble work trying to find your childhood strain that made you turn green. I hope you find her and enjoy it and share. lol... That is very cool.

Hippie, what are you doing?

WH, Sorry i missed your birthday. hugs.
Keef... I think we should change your name to tetra!
Morning Umbra, i see you down there.
Rose, I watched Bill Maher and started yelling yeeeehaawwww. Killer Mike was taking hits and Margret Cho jumped in at the end. Best Bill Maher episode!

The only critter I am afraid of is mice... snakes and all the above are fine with me.. a mouse in the house? i am standing on the dining room table.

What a jerk to kill your spidey.. my son's ex broke his grandmothers cookie jar... i am still ticked.
I don't think the ex was trying to kill her. She killed all her prize fish as well. We have been getting some mice in the garage area and I put a few traps out. My son was doing some trim work and all of a sudden 3 traps went off. He wouldn't even put them in the trash.

Umbra, it was like a mark in time.. that was important. It is our own tinnamin square..It is armstrong on the moon, it is like when john was killed. or kennedy shot... or when lucy and ricky slept together? did they? Anyway, it was a big deal...ok not as big as any of those things..but a moment to remember.

Shouldn't be much more talk of them Rose !--The time for talk is over !-- When I get an e,tract to start to work on my Liquid Weed Project !--Then I'll shut up about that too !-- I'm like squeeky hinges --I get oiled -I shut up !-- I'll be treating the sprouts from the orphan seed I just planted -- Trips-x-T.E. --Head Trip - Blueberry Widows and a Nordle and a Skunk !-

I'M about where I need to be at this time --Open the Chute and let's get this rodeo started !

Mice,Rats & snakes, I'm with you rose,except I would beat you too the table,,,

Love Bill,,,he is a cool guy an Athiest like myself.

Saw a tombstone once that read, "Here lies an Atheist; All dressed up and no where to go."

Used to moonlight at a Catholic cemetery. Amazing what you can learn from tombstones.

Dude, the ol Hippy FOGGED me out. Dunno what he had rolled up, honestly forgot to ask. I am so hungry, all I can think about is a huge smoked pork roast, some mashed taters w/gravy, fresh sting beans and buttermilk biscuits and a mason jar of cold sweet tea. Luckily that's our left overs, and I'm making fresh biscuits now.

Saw a tombstone once that read, "Here lies an Atheist; All dressed up and no where to go."

Used to moonlight at a Catholic cemetery. Amazing what you can learn from tombstones.

There is no place to go,,,up or down,,and im sure your not gonna be caring. :rofl:

There is no place to go,,,up or down,,and im sure your not gonna be caring. :rofl:
Nope, I ain't gonna care, and I'm sure I won't be smellin' too good!

COLD out there today, brothers and sisters! Didn't need the weatherman to tell me it was five degrees. When you walk on snow and it sounds like you're walking on corn flakes, it's cold. When your nose hairs freeze into needles, it's cold. When snow dog can't wait to get back indoors, it's COLD!

And people wonder why Yankees are crazy?

I know why Yankees are crazy.........They like cold weather,,they gots to be crazy. lol

I here ya Hippie 420 -9 this morning with 20mph winds -30 below dang I'm moving south soon!!![emoji22]

Well, its 45 here today, and I got my 55,000 btu diesel heater fired up in my shop. Let's see, yup 75 degrees in here now.
Kraven, man you fixing to EAT!!!
I just stopped working for a bit and had a meal of pot roast, rice and cauliflower. Coke in a mason jar. I've grown very find of Mason jars. Couple caps and I should be good for a few more hours. I do wish I had time to work on the projects I have, instead of wrenching on everyone else's junk all the time. And when I get family's junk fixed, my junk breaks down. Ha-ha. It's a perpetual ordeal I'm afraid.

A thief broke into our house last night. He started searching for money; I woke up & started searching with him.

I beat a mouse to death in a garbage bag. But, typically, I am not a violent person. Well, there was the vicious wet washcloth attack on Keef that time-- doesn't count, he scared me & I was naked in the shower with soap in my eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back