Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DD,,,stop talking about being naked in a shower,,,Keefs gonna get mad at the milk man. :rofl:

Well, its 45 here today, and I got my 55,000 btu diesel heater fired up in my shop. Let's see, yup 75 degrees in here now.
Kraven, man you fixing to EAT!!!
I just stopped working for a bit and had a meal of pot roast, rice and cauliflower. Coke in a mason jar. I've grown very find of Mason jars. Couple caps and I should be good for a few more hours. I do wish I had time to work on the projects I have, instead of wrenching on everyone else's junk all the time. And when I get family's junk fixed, my junk breaks down. Ha-ha. It's a perpetual ordeal I'm afraid.

Dog i like to take mason jars,,screw the lid to the bottom of a shelf and use the jar for bolts and stuff.

Had a nice safety meeting with the neighbor....Smoked up some.. Lemon Kush, and a Little Blueberry Haze...was a nice combo.. We even Got to sit outside,A nice 46* day...mid Feb???

Sometimes the best thing you can do is just stop, breathe, & focus on the positive. And if that doesn't work, try weed, wine, & a new pair of shoes!

Cant do Weed and Wine,,,makes my clothes fall off.:guitar:

Hey.. i need opinions please.. I messed up my last batch of rso... it didn't set up.. making a new one today. Since this is an outdoor grow where the wind blows sand, I notice my rso has some sand in it..
I am thinking after this batch is decarbed I will rinse it under running water before it goes in the machine... What are your thoughts?

Better watch the milk man Keef,,,he aint selling butter.:smoke1:

Hey Rose dissolve in alcohol filter and evaporating again !--Better yet !--Dissolve in alcohol then place container in the freezer for 24 hours to more !-- Get filters and everything ready take your solution and filter thru coffee filter quickly !--The plant waxes and water soluble will gum up so U can filter them out !-- Should make clean RSO !

Hopper, that's cool. I learned that trick from my dad. I've never seen anyone else but him do that with the jars.

I filter the heck out of it Keef, my question is will it hurt to run water over the herb before going in the machine? It isn't water soluble so it shouldn't right?

That's different Rose I thought U had dirty RSO !-- Shouldn't hurt a thing if U gentle and water is Luke water !-- Hippie waits till snow time --puts his weed in a red cement mixer with some ice and turns her on !-Those tricome stalks freeze and break off -- Filter it thru hash bags --dry it and presto change -O --Bubble Hash !
Oh! --Rose I'll explain that later --it's a good thing !

Keef Morning again.....Man...I got an order from My Dad to learn "Amazing Grace" on My Banjo.....He is 93 so I better get practicing....

Hey Cane --I think U need to put that greenery blues poem Umbra wrote to music !--It's da blues man !

Hopper get used to it U old now !---Dog I use plastic miracle whip jars !--First time U drop a glass jar full of bolts you'll know why I use plastic! --- I glue the lid to the bottom of a shelf !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back