Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep thinking positive Umbra,,,thats all we can do as parents who love our children.

Morning O.F.C. .......Umbra,You have one lucky Son....
Anyway,...... It's early & I need a Puff:48:

I hear U Giggy !---I was after a hammer for me !---but I see the commercial side of what I used to think the fruity terepenes would somehow produce lesser weed !--That opinion got changed with one pipe !--So I'm still after a hammer for me but I got Rose's Purple Haze -- Papaya--Bubblicious -Blueberry Blast and I got Strawberry Rhino seed !-- When U build that shop why not just put a false wall across the back leaving U 4-5 feet for a grow area !
Dog --I told U if U look at those Dawg seed funny they'd germ !
Got a surprise this morning ---Got a Trips-x- W.W. up this morning --I got 2 Head Trip up and that Nordle might just make it !

I'm with Umbra about this being a pivotal point in history !---I been waiting for this for 50 years ---I didn't think I would see the end of prohibition in my lifetime !--No way am I gonna miss this green wave !---I prepare and when the blow the whistle ---I'm gonna unleash my girls !--- They give me 2 years god have mercy on them !

The mutants are still coming up !-- They come out the ground on really thick stems and grow slow !--One thing for sure-- they different from the Dawg !--I got normal ones to compare them ! --

Morning ofc umbra if ya don't mind I'd gladly be your son what ever ya need done I'll getr done..

Umbra I've said it before but that Blueberry Blast is nice !--Your plant grandson Trips has fathered some fine looking children !--- Got 2 of those Head Trip coming up too !--Gonna be a good year around here !

keef i'm thinking alone the lines of a nightshade x 88g13/hash plant cross for a real heavy indica.

Good thinking giggy, that's my plan is to hit the NS with the H/P male that's where the fire is in this line, if we are lucky we will bump the potency way up while keeping the structure of the NS, she is built stout to hold weight...what we wanna try to do is increase the weight a bit and jack the already potent NS up a bit.

I know Mossy ---I'm looking forward to the first O.F.C. Cup !--I volunteered my services as official taste tester !---Who knows I might have an entry of my own !--
Go Kraven and Giggy --I love to see cooperation like we got in the O.F.C. !-- Looks like D.D. got veg. kicking again !-- Almost lost that Papaya and Bubblicious to bugs but we clean now and D.D. done discovered beneficial bugs !---
I think one of the grand parents of the T.E. was that Hash Plant !-- She's gonna be a good mother just like her mother Snow Lotus !--I'm expecting something outstanding when I use a GG#4 on her !

1069812_488148164604026_1978776314_n_zpsyebxybrh.jpg
You got me hook, line, and sinker on that one! I think I even swallowed the bobber!

Hey since Rose is gone till Tuesday we can be all sorts of bad !-- Wait she's down there watching ain't she?

Good Afternoon OFC. busy all day. I have watch the videos of the Cup on you tube, and I would get loss. It's like one big marijuana party.

Smoking on some Juicy Fruit......how do they do it. ..taste like juicy Fruit. ........ <:48:

Hi, i am back.. they got it fixed.. i was jonesing..

Umbra, that hardest thing i did as a mom was say good bye to my 21 year old daughter when she went to NYC.. The good news is she came back a wonderful lady with a new respect.. She was always a good kid, but man i hated for her to go. Separation is hard, or was for me.. thus the standard poodles.

Cane...ha I don't know what to tell you about putting your plants out.. What zone are you? 7? I put mine out in May.

What up Ya'll ?--I thought I was getting alone !--Cane --Ness hope ya having a good day !

Nes --that's gonna be us one day !-- We got until then to learn what's happening in the free states and how to do it !-- If they like it in the free states they probably gonna like it here !

Keef, If I do every go to the cup my tent is going to have a private room for a nap attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back