Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am going to go make me a hot chocolate and come back and lit up one of my glass bowls.

I'm twenty mins late, SMH....guess I'll have to do it twice now....oh well :p

Hi Kraven, Nes, i will join you for a bowl, your hot chocolate sounds like a fabulous idea..

Good morning DD. Hi Keef.

BTW, I want some Cherry Limeade & some Juicy Fruit! They sound delicious! And, Dairy Queen....... way cool! I remember when I thought weed was weed, it got you high. But, lo & behold I have been awakened! Thanks OFC! Gotta do the work thing again tonight-- more coffee!

No more room !-- I got some freaks be needing some room !---One I have No doubt about if it will live !--They looks like there will be more !--Going thru the tetras gonna be like looking for a golden egg at an Easter Egg hunt !--- There's something there if I can find it !

Hi, i am back.. they got it fixed.. i was jonesing..

Umbra, that hardest thing i did as a mom was say good bye to my 21 year old daughter when she went to NYC.. The good news is she came back a wonderful lady with a new respect.. She was always a good kid, but man i hated for her to go. Separation is hard, or was for me.. thus the standard poodles.

Cane...ha I don't know what to tell you about putting your plants out.. What zone are you? 7? I put mine out in May.
I went thru both of my sons going away to school. The oldest is coming out to visit in another couple of weeks. My youngest son did not do well in college. After a year away it came out that he never went to class. He took off early his 2nd semester to go to the funeral in West, Texas for his cousin so he failed all his classes.When he came back, he moved in with his mother. She had co signed his student loans and she didn't want him to default on the loans. He got a job landscaping and he hated it. He very quickly asked if he could move back in with me. I know my oldest son became a totally different person after he turned 25 and much more respectful. So maybe there is hope

evening folks. did some changes in the shed. flipped two plants a got two cuts of sour diesel in a home made bubbler. i got to get some better hose and a good stone. i made the bibbler out of a old ph dip stick bottle, it bubbles but could be a lot better.

Hey Kraven been looking around for moonflower found Dutch cannabis seed co.Catweazle was breeder just can't seem to see any seeds for sale .Like I think giggy said c99 +Apollol 11 where the parents..Dang I bet you could make your own.sorry couldn't be of much help

Good thinking giggy, that's my plan is to hit the NS with the H/P male that's where the fire is in this line, if we are lucky we will bump the potency way up while keeping the structure of the NS, she is built stout to hold weight...what we wanna try to do is increase the weight a bit and jack the already potent NS up a bit.

yes and a bx of the g13 as well.

Hey Kraven been looking around for moonflower found Dutch cannabis seed co.Catweazle was breeder just can't seem to see any seeds for sale .Like I think giggy said c99 +Apollol 11 where the parents..Dang I bet you could make your own.sorry couldn't be of much help

i'm thinking there are two different ones but can't find much of them.

Oh there is big hope, they do need to live on their own to appreciate how good they have it..We all needed that. I am sure in a few years he will be one of your best friends. I love having adult kids, much easier than babies.

I am smoking some cookies.. just ate chocolate covered pretzels... oh my.. i think i must be getting better.

Hey Kraven, should I pot those seeds... you know the ones, for an outdoor grow? I can't remember their name, but you were just talking about them.

Yea giggy, the cross I'm looking for is the Querkle x DQ and I believe there are three pheno's....I'm not sure which one is the one I'm hunting....but I will find it with peeps help....thanks all.

Yea, excellent idea I'm not sure if he made the cross or not, but I'll check. If I have too I'll breed the damn thing myself lol :p

Rose I'm ashamed I don't have enough experience to have an opinion about RSO the part I called mediocre was all on me !-- That was the first serious attempt and it told me what I wanted to know !--Can't wait till I can try it with BHO and that won't be long !
Sorry I didn't feel like sending Rose a PM --She know what I'm talking about !
Kraven -- I hope U find what U looking for !-- If not make it !

I am so high. Yehàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hit it again Hopper !
Giggy when this T.E. is back up and running --I'll get U a cut may be it'll fit in with what U and Kraven doing maybe not !--She good like she is !-- I'm thinking I use a GG#4 on her she might be even better !--We got grow rules in my house !--Beat your mother or get out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back