Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rosebud just landed in a state that you don't like but a couple states over from umbra my idol some day I'll be firing up them grow lights

Morning O.F.C. !-- Battery is run down gotta go get a cord later !-- Soon as I Wake up enough to quit walking into walls !-- U know one of them days U in a fog ? -- Might be able to move a little better today !-- That's no Bull !
Where's my pipe ?

Now thats funny DD. I was telling my Wife at least the lazy little bastages are getting outside off the couch for a change. Lol
I remember when the streets were full of children playing and running around,, and kids playing football or whatever. Not anymore. They are on phones are Xbox.

Mane this is a tough plant we grow !--I lay those clones out to wilt !-- Then I soaked them in a hot dilute solution of freaking weed killer for an hour and I got 3 that come back to life for me !-- I see new growth !--

Morning O.F.C....the sun is here ....forcast is looking great and I am going to load up my backpack and head into the mountains.....Whooo Hooooo....:48:

Good morning all,

Cane are you going away for a while or just a day trip? I hope you have fun. I think it is going to start getting hot here. I am starting to tie the girls down.. I better get out there before the sun is too hot for me.

Ness, i don't know what to tell you about the beneficials. If you have bugs you need to know what bugs. And the nematodes are for soil dwelling insects, not like spider mites. The beneficials will just knock down the herd of bad bugs, it won't make them all leave. Tell me what bugs you want to fight.

DD, thinking about you. Mossy, you talking texas?

Rose so funny !-- Mossy going to check out a state with a kinder view of weed !--- I don't know where he's going but something tells me it ain't Texas !-- 15% battery guess I gotta go get a charging cord !

Id like to see Texas. I hope to see most of the states one day. By motorcycle of course.

Good morning all,

Cane are you going away for a while or just a day trip? I hope you have fun. I think it is going to start getting hot here. I am starting to tie the girls down.. I better get out there before the sun is too hot ..
Rose looking like some warm weather conditions coming..have food for a week..
What do you mean by tying your plants down ..??

I love my State,,,just hate their Marijuana Laws. And right now im hating this freaking heat. Lol

I would like to see some of the nice parts of Texas..all I ever seen is the s***....
Got a docs app...see ya...

Cane, Some of my girls are over the 6 foot fence, I have to bend them over... I hope the stretch has already happened. Do you see any bloom going on? I think i see preflowers, but it might be wishful thinking. If they start to stretch at 6 foot, i am in trouble..

WH, i like you and you live in texas..but they kill people there, even women on death row.. that place scares me..Pot? forget about it.

Let me explain why I have to smoke a lot of weed !-- I was going to get a new charging cord for my phone !--Opened the garage door and the left rear tire is flat !--Got the little air compressor out and We good !-- Got to the store and my debit card was rejected !-- I KNOW they be money in account! -- Remembered I had a new card at home !---I told him --I told be back !-- Came home and activated this new "chip" card with 5% battery left !--- Went back to the store and told the clerk --Give me my cord !-- I don't even know what a chip card is so !--I get the kindergarten instruction on how to use it while people wait !-- Got my Frickin phone charger !-- Bastids !-- I could have done that straight without shooting something or somebody !--Now I need to re-up !

Better now !-- Texas is big !-- 800 miles from Louisiana border to Mexico !-- Farther than that from Brownsville to Oklahoma! -- Got all kinds of climates and people !-- Maybe we got an express lane on death row !-- There's about a billion zillion people !-- I live on a major smuggling route not too far from Mexico !-- They got stationary checkpoints on major highways and roving checkpoints on all other roads !-- We got all flavors of Po-Po --We got Border Patrol -- Coast Guard -- State Troopers --- Plus all the local boys !--- I make no apologies for them !-- (Between me and U they should be paying more attention to them shrimp boats and less to the highway !)-- U can just never forget where U live and there are no old pot pharmers in Texas who aren't paranoid !-- but like they say ---Just because U paranoid don't mean that somebody ain't trying to get U !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back