Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She about to get frosty still got at least a week maybe more !-- She a good producer too !-- Love the smell !
I got more learning to do but I'm getting there !--

Hopper --Iffen U took a gallon of wine and reduced it to one Fifth how much could U drink a day ?-- Whoa ! --That's potent !--

Umbra -- Prove my point !-- If U had two identical samples of the same weed and asked people to pick thier favorite and they believed that they knew which one was better than the other --They pick it as better almost everytime !-- So how U build a legend ?

Think anything will live !-- Mut. B.B. means they have been treated !-- U can pick out what's left from the first time --The one by the access plug might just live !-- The greener ones are showing some strangeness at the grow point ---so maybe !-- That Zombie Juice is some potent stuff !

Yo Keef you are on a roll bud ,that BPU X BB looking fine..soon as I get back i will be cloning the snot out of mine...

Evening OFC. Keef that bud is looking good. I'm praying, I get some action like that on the Aurrora's.

I didn't notice the color till U guys said something !-- Had to go look and see if it was just the light !--It's got some color !---
Umbra all I can do is put anything strange under a microscope but at the end of the day the pipe don't lie !-- Those expensive seed U directed me too ? --- If I can buy them anyone can so I want something unique !--I got to make it myself !--- I only got to win once !
D.D.headed home !---

Headed to an advanced Tai Chi class..better get little more this papaya down.....stay High ya'll stay high...Yep:48:

Good morning all,

Cane are you going away for a while or just a day trip? I hope you have fun. I think it is going to start getting hot here. I am starting to tie the girls down.. I better get out there before the sun is too hot for me.

Ness, i don't know what to tell you about the beneficials. If you have bugs you need to know what bugs. And the nematodes are for soil dwelling insects, not like spider mites. The beneficials will just knock down the herd of bad bugs, it won't make them all leave. Tell me what bugs you want to fight.

DD, thinking about you. Mossy, you talking texas?

Rose, I have no bugs yet. I just want to be prepared. Can, I put beneficials and nematodes in the frig. until I need them? It scary. I think at least I'll get Lady Bugs. :48:

I don't know what to think about this Bubblicious ---Bud smells like fuel oil to me !-- I got no idea how it'll smoke but Trips tapped that too !-- I got blueberry diesel oil seed ?

Keef, that is great, would they be ready to sprout, or do they need to age. I just have the unknown growing in the bathroom. As, soon as, I figure out what I'm going to do with her, I can starts some more seeds. :48:

Just depends on when U need them Ness !-- Another week or so drying then a week or so in the fridge they should be !-- You'll have enough to pop a few and see if they germ if they don't put the seed back in the fridge for another week or so and try again !--- I gots another thing or 2 that are ready to plant !-- I get D.D. to help me pick U out some seed !

One last pic !-- These Clones about to kick it !-- I can't grow them big as U guys but I'll flip the grow room in maybe 2 weeks !-- The line up !-- 4-5 plants per box !-- 3 boxes of Bubblicious -- A box of BPU-X-B.B. --A box of White Widow and a box to do some sexing in before moving crowded plants into that box !-- There's a hash oil extractor on the line if this cycle goes off well ! -- I need to start planning the next cycle now ! Cloning that mutation on that GG#4 might not have been the best idea !-- We'll see! -- Bubblicious clones easy but that fuel oil smell --I don't know !--

View attachment 20160721_175536.jpg

Hey Ness don't order those beneficial bugs until U need them !- The nematodes will keep in the fridge a couple weeks !--U mix with water and spray them on the soil !-- Once a year should do it if U do it every year !-- The lady bugs will probably help U in the fall when plants are in bloom to eat bad bugs !-- Those beneficial mites I haven't used yet but first sign of the borg (spidermites) (spit!-spit!) and I order me some ! Got the last of the clones from weak plants killed by the root aphids will be gone with this cycle and everything else is coming back nicely !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back