Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D.D. locked the keys to the rental car in it at a gas station somewhere between here and there -- waiting on a locksmith !--She bout ready to cry !-

D.D. locked the keys to the rental car in it at a gas station somewhere between here and there -- waiting on a locksmith !--She bout ready to cry !-

Don't cry DD...your night in shining armor is on his way...
Good job buddy....

Keef, one of my Bubblicious last time took on a peachy smell. This last one I have has some funky smell I just can't place yet.

Good morning peeps. D. D. Glad you survived the crisis. danged old auto locks, anyway!

Toke up and rest up!

Good morning,
Just got caught up with you chatty peeps. Keef, that was a nice bud you got there, i know you will enjoy smoking that. DD, sorry... I hope you get to rest, but do you have to go to work tonight? I am thinking of you kiddo. You have had a hard few days.

We had 94 yesterday and it is cloudy and windy today.. Need to do some garden stuff. Tie down the SS Haze.

Had the pneumonia shot and wednesday and got sick that night with a fever... i really hate being this delicate flower... sheesh.

Let us all have a good day.. with plenty to smoke and plenty to do.

Morning Rose -- D.D. got 3 -12s in row starting tonight !-- Glad she got to see her sister and Cousin !-- D.D.'s sister loves plants and has a green thumb !-- She got no idea we grow weed !-- She doesn't smoke anymore because of drug test !-- When the law changes Keef gonna teach her to grow weed !-- She struggles and weed can fix that !
I know water pharmers usually change thier Res. every couple weeks or so !-- That BPU-X-B.B. been in the same nute solution since it went to bloom !-- I top it off once a week or so and they drink a lot but I put them in fresh nute solution when they go to bloom and top it off till they finish !-- Don't seem to be a problem !
What up Nick I missed U up there !

Morning ofc walked into my first medical dispensary yesterday couldn't walk in the back room where they sell it without a card but just asked if I could by a t-shirt they where out of shirts but I'll say this the smell was amazing.You peeps in the free states never take it for granted how lucky you are..Right Keef.!! Lol..Suppose to be 114 here today .They say dry heat here I say yes OK. :)

Mossy -I have a dream about how it should be but I never been in one !-- Must be cool !-- They got a hydro store in town that has a border line commercial saying come down and let Mary Jane teach U how to grow your own "Vegetables "-- U couldn't make me go in that store !-- I know a Po-Po trap when I see one !

Good morning everyone. Hey Mossy, here in the Central Valley they don't like the brick and mortar store fronts much, they have delivery services and you don't get that smell or vibe from a store. You get a text message when the guy is out in front of your house and you meet me in his car. He usually only has your medicine and nothing else. There are dispensaries popping up, but they die just as quickly. There are 2 new shops that have opened within the last week. They are on weedmaps and their inventory is much better than most of the others. As Nov gets closer and Cali gets closer to recreational legalization, there is likely going to be an increase in dispensaries. I have been in a couple of places that were sketchy to say the least.

The first dispensary i went into was in Seattle, it was the most fun ever. they had all canna related glossy bud shots and books of bud... it was more fun than nordstrom, i said at the time. Haven't been to nordstrom since i started growing pot... anyway, it was very fun, the guys in the back room were fun too.. And it did smell heavenly. That was 7 years ago and now the ones here are very slick and not fun. The pot now isn't that great in the packages..

Hey umbra yea they have that coming here in November too that's why I'm looking at houses in the next two weeks.Says you will be able to grow 6 plants per adult 12 per house hold won't need to go to the shops I'll grow my own medicine.Might need all your help when I fire up the grow rooms

Probably not as sketchy as buying weed in an alley Umbra !-- I know sketchy but I don't like it !
Pharm is still alive this morning !--That's always a good thing !-
Rose I had 4 of 4 Nurse Larry seed come up and yesterday I got clumsy and broke the stem on one !-- Is there a certain pheno I should look for ? -- It is Larry OG -x-Medicine Woman right ?
Dog -- I'm still looking for U some syringes to measure nutes !-- Didn't find my box of old medical supplies !
I used to use the rubber tourniquets to make sling shots !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back