Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh DD, I swear the older we get the harder it gets. I am sorry you have a heavy heart. We love you and are on your side. I am sorry for your sisters situation.

Mr Cane, have fun, where ya going? our state?

I totally understand DD. My Mom is fighting cancer. She also is home with Hospice. She said she will send them packing some day. I believe her.

O.F.C. I have rendered first aid to D.D. !-- I performed a miracle !-- Wine ? ---Not Wine !-- What do U call what was wine but will now beat you down like a redheaded stepchild ? --That is potent !-- I tasted it !-- I'm thinking if I lit a match to it --Might burn !-- She sampling it for me !-- Little dab'll do !

Lazy Day for me, took the day off. Well, I tended to the plants and the dogs. And, going to have left over's tonight.

Yep !-- Ness I'm here !-- We trying to decide on supper tonight !--I got D.D. to stay home from work !-- It wasn't safe for her or her patients !-- I'm administering anesthesia !-- Cannacaps -- a big pipe and some of that peach or coconut fire water !-- I make it painless !

I totally understand DD. My Mom is fighting cancer. She also is home with Hospice. She said she will send them packing some day. I believe her.

Cane, I have to believe that! He is so very special to us. Believe me, when the time is right, I'll be hooking him up with real medicine! In the meantime, I wait for the good drugs we have available to keep him going til he can finally get some real stuff! It surely hurts us all!

Where's Nick been today I don't remember seeing a post but I do get a little lit sometimes !--- Anyway --Nick U was ever so right about cold brewing !-- Thanks !--- I haven't tested proof yet but got to be close to 100 proof !--I did it with a gallon of Peach and a gallon of Coconut wine !-- No muss !-- No fuss !-- Knocked D.D. da hell out !

Hello rose. My day was great. I finished a 6 month job on a truck. My spirit was flying with the eagles when that truck left!!! What a load off. Got the front end out from under my car,should be able to knock that out Saturday. It will be nice to have a car to drive again. The motorcycle gets old fast. I might be able to come home from work next week and not turn any wrenches at home. Oh, it's been so long since I had spare time. I don't even know what that means anymore.

DD, I know there isn't much I can say to help. I watched my mother go thru cancer. She never wanted to go to hospice. She didn't want to die surrounded by death. Even with brain cancer she was clear minded enough to refuse IV, and in doing so hospice refused to take her. First she lived with my oldest sister, it destroyed my sister's shaky marriage. My mother moved in with my other sister next. It also destroyed her marriage. Next she moved in with me. She would beg me every day to kill her. It wasn't an easy road to walk. Just know as you go thru your daily routine, you don't walk this road alone.

Oh DD, I swear the older we get the harder it gets. I am sorry you have a heavy heart. We love you and are on your side. I am sorry for your sisters situation.

Mr Cane, have fun, where ya going? our state?
......Thanks Rose,We are going into the Olympic mountains..it will be a beautiful rain forest hike...Looks like a week of gorgeous weather...a little to nice for hiking and fishing...say it could hit 82...that is HOT here....
Well I'm Puffing a fatty before bed....yep:48:

Good morning all. Nes, I have had my coffee and will join you for a smoke..

YD, i am glad you got that long job finished.You work very very hard. I hope you get the car going very soon and you can take a break. You are a good guy YD.

DD, is your cousin needing oil? Man, i need another harvest.. He is very special to you and i am sorry.

Umbra, after your mom's story, i think i will start an end of life pill stash. That is weird about your hospice story. At our hospice they don't give fluids, your there to die.. They were so wonderful, i was there 6 weeks with my mom. But she was 93 and needed to leave this world. I ask for an aspirin for her and they brought morphine.. lol, i said, no, an aspirin will work. She had never had a drug in her life. That is a horrible story about your sisters marriages and your mom.. was she a handful? Life is so hard sometimes.

Cane have fun in the most beautiful place in the world. You have a plant caregiver while you are gone?

Good morning Keef!, St Nick, My buddy WH, all ya all. Umbra when you get up, i say good morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back