Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like what U doing there Cane !-- I have a garage door with about the same amount of room on the side !-- It just gets too hot out there !--
Hey I been wondering if I could slowly acclimate some of those aquarium cleaner fish to the pH in my boxes !-- Any idea if any fish could live at 5.8--6.2 ?

Yea Keef have to be in a lockable room but I'm ok with that.Yes Rose I'll need all your help. Oh yea by the way nice buds Keef beautiful color in them

Fish eat plant waste and keep my boxes clean so I only have to top off !-- I could feed them too if I had to !
Fish **** would make good fertilizer wouldn't it ?-! -- I wonder if with fish I could eliminate nutes ?--Aquaculture ?

I'll put U some seed to her aside if U want Mossy !-- My boy fertilized more than just the limb I put his pollen on !-- Trips was a good proven father -I bred him several times !-- He dead now !-- but he left me a sack of seed !--Bastid !
Rose how's them girls handling the bondage? -- I know ya'll call it LST ( Low Stress Training ) -- I didn't know there was a name for it !-- Down here we " Lean Them Over "-- One year I grew on a fence line and that Christmas Tree shape would be seen easily !--So I tie the top to a brick and let the weight lean them over !

Yeah fish ****..
Have to head to the bone crusher..put the back in...

There was someone on here once trying to grow in an Aquarium. Cant remember what happened. Only problem i see is the fish will have no light at all. Not sure how that would work for them. Maybe a bottom feeder like a catfish or something,,but even they like some light. Nutes would kill the fish,,so it would have to be an organic grow.

It would be hard to find the balance for the fish and the plants !-- May not be a place they can both survive !
Maybe I'll get high and sacrifice some goldfish !--Wait I'm high now !-- Lots of people might do a lot of research and even some math to find out !-- I throw some in and see what happens !-- No root eating fish !-- I guess I could ask the aquarium guy ?-- As I found out in aero there is not a lot of info about stuff like this !

Keef, Panama red broke from the lst.. taped her back up and will try a little less pressure. She is so sativa that her limbs are small and break easily, not like our big hybrid plants. There is no bending her over with a brick. lol

The medicine woman is a beautiful plant... the larry just grows straight up and not so pretty. He has good genetics as far as a high thc plant. When you get them going i will show you a MW...

Cane, good luck at the DC.. hope he/she helps.

Plants and fish do thrive together,,just not sure how Weed would do.

After noon OFC. Slow start this morning. Another hot day. Plants are thriving as of now.

Rose I got 3 Nurse Larry plants up and moved to aero ! --They about to put on thier first set of true leaves --Wee little babies !

Hey we can all agree --I need to be supervised ?--- I'm not telling on myself but I was unsupervised so it ain't my fault !--- When U get seed wet there's no taking it back !--

Ya'll don't understand that it takes me a while to bring a girl online !-- After I got them big enough to sex --I pull them back into veg and start taking clones !-- When I have rooted clones in veg. Then I can grow them up big enough then I can send the original back to bloom !-- So when I plant a new seed variety --I just want one good representative of each variety! -- Speaking of fish if I had a single feminized Moby D-i-c-k seed --I would plant it !-- That thing called Bubba Mamma ? -- I'd probably plant 4 of those to get my girl ! --Auto censor got me on the Moby **** - so I went around it !

That thing called bubba mama is going to be special. Grow it and save me a clone please Keef?

Hi yarddog, i see yo down there. hope your day is good.

Hey I want to show the Prohibition state brothers and sisters what's come to your state one day !-- These are e-cig cartridges that come full of hash oil !-- CO2 hash oil is da bomb !-- Most good weed is close to 20% THC -- The hash oil in these cartridges can be 70+% THC !-- Not much smell !-- Anyway I got a couple empties to show U !---NICE !!
This is why I'm spending $3,500 for a machine that makes that !-- Goes from the CO2 extractor right into the cartridges !

View attachment 20160722_133440.jpg

My heart feels like it weighs a ton. On a good note, Rex (my cuz) is doing fair. He got a trach & feeding tube On Tues afternoon & was already talking & got to drink liquids while we were there on wed. Unfortunately, they plan to send him home with nurses or on hospice. That's what he really wants-- just to go home. BUT, he lives with my sister & she lives in a 2 bedroom mobile that should be torn down cause it's in bad shape. Those bad storms & rain ripped most of the corrugated tin roof off, leaving the mobile home roof exposed. Now, she has numerous leaks & mold that's starting to grow in the ceiling & walls. Not the best environment for 2 immune comprised people! Sorry to dump all this on you guys-- I know you can't fix it! I just need to talk about it. Keef just shuts down cause it's too much for him. So, I sit in anguish alone. Thanks for giving me a place to pour out my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back