Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DD, I know there isn't much I can say to help. I watched my mother go thru cancer. She never wanted to go to hospice. She didn't want to die surrounded by death. Even with brain cancer she was clear minded enough to refuse IV, and in doing so hospice refused to take her. First she lived with my oldest sister, it destroyed my sister's shaky marriage. My mother moved in with my other sister next. It also destroyed her marriage. Next she moved in with me. She would beg me every day to kill her. It wasn't an easy road to walk. Just know as you go thru your daily routine, you don't walk this road alone.

Thanks for your thoughts Umbra & all of you guys. I hate seeing my sister hurt so bad over this. Life has always been hard for her. People can't understand why she would live in a mobile home that's falling apart & leaking everywhere, but what can you do on $300 a week? If i could, I would tear that place down & put her a decent one there. I have a brother in construction, but he's too busy!! Sorry to bum you all out-- thanks for letting me vent. The idea of working tonight is killing me. I would prefer to hide in bed for about a week! Maybe a little smoke will lift my spirits. As the Hopper says, puff, puff, pass, pass!

Hey 'der Di, in your case it's puff puff,,,, puff puff,,,,,,,,, puff and pass!

This'll lift yer spirits!:48:

Hooked her up with some caps ! --She gonna live !-- See If I can keep her home tonight !--
Nick I got U seed to 4 or more varieties right now !-- I may send them sooner rather than later !-- Ask around I'm slow but I get it done eventually! -- I was digging around in my seed bag and found a few seed I had forgotten I had !-- I think I'll split some with U and Ness !-- They all fine varieties !
Dam that's good weed !

Umbra, when we make a special whisky, we strain off the mash and distill the resulting"beer".

I know Rose don't like us talking about liquor but I enjoy the process itself !--It's kinda like being addicted to growing weed !--- What is this stuff I made called ?- It sure as hell ain't wine any more !--Brandy is grape condensed grape wine !-- This stuff is at least 80 + proof !--It's not whiskey !--It's not Rum or Vodka !-- Just fruit juice and yeast !--Got me thinking about one of those 8 gallon oak kegs !-- Age this awhile it is gonna be smooth !-- One day soon I'll be having Blueberry Blast -2 ways ---In a pipe and a bottle !

Wow you guys been talking it up. St Nick that's cool you have the same genetics after so long.
Messed up and got stoned me and Mrs dog stopped by a waffle house and I stuffed my self with a double waffle with coffee. This big dude with a pony tail had a little girl with him. She was maybe 6, he was a softy type. Not scary, lol just a regular person. Poor guy couldn't get his old truck to start. When we paid and left I walked over and his battery terminal was broken. He had no idea what to do, he was worried I was going to get shocked. I just smiled a little and told him I'd be careful. Got him fired up and pointed to a parts store.
I feel so thankful of my skills I have. I am able to help people sometimes. It's the small things that make a difference.
The look of relief when we shook hands made me feel better than money ever could.

I think U deserve another hit or 2 for that Dog !-- It does feel good to help others !--

I call it hillbilly hooch or just hooch for every day. You using fresh fruit to start?

When you do a screen of green, how long do you typically veg before flipping and do you continue to tuck during stretch?

Nick I found it a lot easier to use fruit juice --(fruit juice concentrate ,water and sugar ) -- I got a nice strain of wine yeast too !-- I thought I would just start making Christmas presents early !-- Growing weed making fruit firewater at the beach ? -- Life could be worse !

I did a SOG rotation for awhile !-- Hippie used to wind them around as he tucked -- Seems he used to flip when he had the screen about 1/2 full for a sativa and 3/4 full for an indica !-- Best my feeble mind can drag up anyway !-- I think he kept tucking anything sticking up until the screen was full !-- Nothing but bud sticking up !

Found my weakness !--Might as well take another toke but I'm pretty lit already Nick !

It's hell hot out there !--Beach water is 89 degrees !--- Surfs up !-- So is the bacteria count !-- We so set up for a red tide bloom this year !--Don't forget hurricane season coming up and they do love some warm water !-- I'm not sure New Orleans could handle another Katrina !----I can't !--- One hits anywhere near here ? --The place is toast !-- Anything even looks like it might come here ? --We bug out !-- Got good insurance and we just build a new house our way !-- Nothing is permanent in this world !--
Yo Dog --Can U come fix my car ?---How many times U heard that ?

My car isn't broken Dog !-- Besides I got my own way of fixing anything major !-- I just drive it down a boat ramp into the bay and say Oops !--Call the insurance company !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back