Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick, I have a friend from high school who lives in Thailand. I got him to send me a few things, but the 14 to 16 week flowering is way too long for me.

When we lived in Hammond La. we vacationed at Orange Beach Alabama !-- It's nice too !-- I'm just one one of the Texas barrier islands that stretch along the coast !-- What happens usually later in the year when conditions are right is we have a pretty constant on shore wind that piles water up in the bay preventing proper circulation !-- There has only been a couple of bad blooms in over a decade we been here !-- I like being close to a long wild beach too !-- Ain't no body rakes it !--Got maybe 30 miles of nothing but nature !--and Coyotes --both the human and animal kind !--

They had some bad **** happening down in south Florida. They said it smelled real bad and was killing Manatees.

Keef, I ordered some beans. An extractors wet dream of terps and flavors...Crockett Family's sour banana sherbet and Archive's Oregon Lemons.

Sounds tasty Umbra !

Hopper I apologize! -- I might have just shut your Found Jesus thread down !-- I only asked questions !!- Anyway I'm sorry !!-- I couldn't help myself !-- I'm brain damaged U know !

Nick, I have a friend from high school who lives in Thailand. I got him to send me a few things, but the 14 to 16 week flowering is way too long for me.

Yeah, I'm pretty much over it. I'd love to have a sativa that finished in a decent time .

Umbra -- Oregon Lemon --Sour Banana Sherbet! -- Is there nothing we can't do with this plant ?-- Might be wise to start thinking about terepenes and flavors !-- Some see the Green Wave and think I'll grow weed and get rich !-- Don't work that way !-- There's so many niches within that green wave !-- It can be hard to see he forest because of the trees !-- We got to specialize !--

Hummmm,,,wounder what Weedhopper is gonna do. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Yap..yap..yap....:rofl:
Just back from Tai Chi in the park..picked up 5gals of compost tea and a million nematodes..and applied:)
Rose my neighbor is getting pretty good at this growing stuff..he is a Marine with a pit bull, they stand a great watch...:)
Smoke break.....:48:.....

Umbra I was looking at my youngest plant in bloom and I don't think they too far along for what I want to do !--- I need them in that rapid growing stretch !-- I haven't read of anyone inducing polyploidy this way on weed !-- I had trouble getting my juice absorbed evenly with seed !-- I'm also far away from the formula but there is no reason for it not to work and the way I hit the bullseye is with a shotgun blast approach !- B.B.King it is then ?---BPU-X-B.B. -x- Keef !

Sounds tasty Umbra !

Hopper I apologize! -- I might have just shut your Found Jesus thread down !-- I only asked questions !!- Anyway I'm sorry !!-- I couldn't help myself !-- I'm brain damaged U know !

You just saved me the trouble Brother Keef cause i was about to say even worse. So i thank you for doing it for me. Knew i liked my Little Brother Keefer, ,even ifen he is crazy.
Dangit Rose ya didnt give me time to pop off......Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back