Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- What up Nick ? -- I think it's gonna be hot all over the world !

Hey Nick -- I collect pollen in a paper bag for breeding --Anyway -- Want some pollen for your girl?--Maybe shorten up the finish time on that Thai !-- It's from Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. -- He ain't gonna hurt U on weight or potency !-- I'll send some with the seed !--

Morning folks. Gonna be a hot one. I think Dallas is melting. Lol

Morning O.F.C..back on the meds f***** nightmares...
Need to get high.....:48:

Monrning Cane --Insert Cannacap rant here !

The cuts still live so we looking for B.B. King !-- My money is on the one that looks the worst !-- - I might treat another batch today !-- Might as well I got the space and the clones! ---

View attachment 20160724_082413.jpg

Rose why U kill all that squash by taking the flowers ? ---That would have made a mess of squash but no U took the flowers !-- What would we gonna do for squash if people like U keep picking all the flowers ?-- Shame on U !

Morning OFC. Nice looking fly you have there cane. Much luck to you in your fishing. Day is young, It time for a bowl and coffee.

These cuts are the new Zombies !--- I never been around another cloner --U guys take bigger cuts than this ?-- I take cuts about this size to root !-- Normally I would place these in neopreme collars and baskets and just stick them in an empty hole in a cloner !----Anyway these cuts will sit out till they limp !-- Then into a jar of hot weed killer for an hour !-- Then I try to bring them back to life !--

View attachment 20160724_091405.jpg

Just thought I'd let everybody know, Jesus just left for Chicago..... in case you're looking for him.

Morning Keef. Two more months to go. Wishing for the best outcome. Next time, I am cloning.

Pickle jar chemistry !-Big Pharm better get some pickle jars and get to work cause I ain't waiting for them !
That's those cuts in Zombie Juice hell !-- An hour from now I gotta get busy trying to bring them back to life !
Sideways pics !

View attachment 20160724_102921.jpg

Green mojo your way Keef. Time to start this day. :spit: and:bong2:. Have a great day everyone.

Ness I''m trying to get my printer to work so I can make labels for the seed bottles I use !--I don't want to mix the seed up !-- I get that done I'll get those seed out !

Ness U keep working on your grow skills !-- One day one of my monsters might want to travel !-- You'll need to be able to grow it year round !--

Ommmmm,,,yall are talking bout Weed on a Marijuana forum,,,im tellen Rose ya freaking Potheads . Yehaaaaaaaaa

Hopper there you go again being a tattle tail...
I'm gonna tell Rose...na..na.na;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back