Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right Cane, that is a good way to suck up.. lol She looks great. Are you seeing the very start of flowers? I Think I am. Have a great time.

wh, ya bunch of tattle tales.

U ever take a dose of cannacaps then remembered U already took a dose ? ---Good thing U can't O.D. on weed --I'd died long ago !-- Might better tie a string to my easy chair so I can find my way back !-- I couldn't have take a regular dose and then took another regular dose !-- Problem is I take a dose that would put a smile on an elephant !-- Now I took 2 doses like that !-- Ya'll don't let me trip alone !-- Oh! --I feel that first dose kicking in an it would be a nice dose !-- I got another one that is still to kick in !--

Tetra attempt #10 has been presented to the gods of science for thier consideration! -- Probably be a successful attempt cause I was so lit I had to squint with one eye to try to focus !-- They in cups and collars in an aerocloner and out of my hands !-- Let's see what happens !

Im sorry Rose but i gotta tell on those guys. Its a dirty job but i gotta do it. God told me to right after i found jesus. :rofl:

Sorry Rose,,my head is shaved but my hair is already gray. Dont let Keef turn your hair gray. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Hopper I believe I am qualified to cause grey hair !-- I don't even have to try !-- It's in me and sometimes it leaks out !-- I ain't talking about religion or politics anymore even joking !-- Not that I don't have a lot to say about both !--
Attempt #10 is in the cloner !--- The caps are leveling out some but it was touch and go for awhile !-- I close one eye and squint just right I can see well enough !-- Don't need to be driving --Dat's for true !

I'm also freezing off a gallon of " Blueberry Blast " today ! ---Also put 3 pounds of dark brown sugar in 3 gallons of water and added yeast !-- Dark Rum !

I saw how the whole DNC email thing show some things are fixed. I guess that what I've been trying to tell everyone about the vote for recreational cannabis. It's not really a debate or even a discussion because its fixed. It can not loose.

It is calm today !-- We don't get big waves but big enough for the surfers - 5-6 ft. (?) !-- There 30 + miles of undeveloped beach that way !-- Don't have to go very far and there's no sounds of modern life ! --- I made a special trip over just to take that pic !-- Took me 5-10 minutes to get there and back !-- 1 mile to the beach taking the road ! -- but we have an ongoing conflict !--Camping at the beach !-- For me it would be like camping in the backyard !-- I can go home to get a cold drink and use the bathroom !--be back in 15 minutes !-- That ain't camping !--

Im sorry Rose but i gotta tell on those guys. Its a dirty job but i gotta do it. God told me to right after i found jesus. :rofl:

Sorry Rose......WH.......:rofl:
You are something else.....:)

We got nothing but flat land Cane !-- Bet my beach water temp is warmer than yours !-- Your beach looks all inviting but I know that water be about 40 degrees !-- We got 85 degree beach water !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back