Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Dog. PE was one of my favorite plants i grew verg hardy and awesome smoke.

Thanks hopper and Nick. I have some beans left, I wish I had a clone of this one. I'm going to start backing up a rooted clone of everything before I send it to bloom. This is the first plant that I've grown that will live long enough to harvest at the right time. I'm loving this coco!

Nice YD, how does she smell? Wonderful? I love that smoke myself.

Good morning all. It's going to be 100 degrees today.. no humidity..I see taco leaves in my future..

Hope each of you have a good monday.

Rose, she doesn't have much smell I am going to soak some beans soon. I wish I had a cut of it saved. Now that I can clone, I'll be backing stuff up more.

Morning folks. I am depressed. Having to move my Daughter in law back in. Course my Granddaughter is already here most he time,, which I have no problem with,,, but damn,, now I gotta deal with her Mom for awhile. Oh well, life as it is. Told my Son he is own his own for the time being. He dont like my rules...lol

Damn hopper. You need to down size to a smaller house.

Morning O.F.C. !--
Dog I don't send anything to bloom unless I have a rooted piece in veg !-- What if I didn't and it turned out to be the best smoke in the world !-- Say bye -bye because it's gone !---U can ways throw the clones out after harvest if it isn't a keeper !---but how do U know until it is in a pipe ? -- I got some children of Trips that would like to take they mama's place !-- I can grow them side by side and compare them in a pipe !-- My rule on anything I breed is ---Be better than your mom or U lose and she stays !

You have a small branch you don't mind losing? Take it for a clone. Worst that can happen is it won't take. I flip seeded plants and cut clones from the females after they show. Right now I'm trying to re-veg the one I took couple weeks ago.

I prefer to take clones at about 3 weeks or so into bloom !-- I quit revegging because I got plenty clones and it can take me longer to reveg than to just move onto another clone !-- If U good U can even root a cut taken later in bloom !-- I just don't think I can get the best out of a one time seed plant ! --Next time I run it I can adjust this or that and not make any errors I made on the first run !

:yeahthat: I have never done the re-veg thing before. Just thought I'd give it a half hearted attempt.

My buddy the Gloman revegged one of my T.E. Widow crosses 3 times !--- T.E. male --Widow mom --That I sent !-- He crossed her with a Strawberry Rhino dad and sent seed back to me to the Strawberry Elephant! !--I'll be sexing one soon !-- He also sent me Strawberry Rhino seed !---Be sexing one of them soon too !
A cloner got no choice but to grow year around if U want to keep the cut !--With a veg and bloom grow area !

It was 92 @ 4am, now its 102 @ noon. Gonna hit 110. Hangin by the pool with my dogs.

98 here. Keef, how is the gloman doing? Haven't seen him in a long time now.

I just got a e-mail from him yesterday !-- He don't do too bad for a one handed pot pharmer with a total knee replacement !--He grew my Widow better than me ! -- I sent him some seed in the spring !-- I bet he got Dawg plants all over the place !-- He's has trouble operating his computer with only the one hand !--I told him I hope he gets a new one !-- He came over with me when I set up the O.F.C. --I told him I'd like for him to see what it has become!

Been over at the farm checking on the OFC there and YD gj. Ran into a Bodhi thread and now everybody want to see BB King. Keef, would you pose that pretty little girl for some naked pictures so I can show those folks. She got a few admirers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back