Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me dont care what time it b,,,,,im smoking a bowl.

Smoking some weed. Did I ever tell y'all I love smoking pot??? Well I do. So there's that

hey yall, how yall are? hope all are well. shoulder isn't hurting as bad but that lets me remember the back and the knee. well i don't have a torn rotator cuff, but my should is full of spurs and arthritis is really putting it on me. been real busy and still haven't got nothing done, just to damn hot. yall take care and i'll check back in soon. peace

It made it to 98 degrees today. I managed to get my truck washed And The carpet shampooed. I can't breathe when it's this hot outside because of my COPD.

What up Giggy ?-- I got recipes for tinctures, balms and rub !--
Dog a man after my own heart !
Umbra U anywhere near those fires ?

Hi guys,
Giggy, glad it isn't rotator cuff but sorry what it is. I have a spur on my shoulder too, it doesn't bother me anymore but used to a long time ago. I hope yours gets better too. Are they sending you to physical therapy?
Sounds like it is hot all over, St nick, i don't know how ya'll breath in that humidity. geez. be careful all ya all.
Lets smoke this thang.

I tell ya what Rose, it's a challenge. I do what I can,, then I retreat to the air condition.

Man Little Brother thats somd good looking Home Brew. Reminds me when i was a little boy.

You know what keef? You have entirely too much time on your hands or else you're just driven to out do yourself. Either way, good on yea I says!

G'morning Rose, for some reason my pm does not seem to work. I tried to send you a message and three times it just would not go. So either you got three messages?? or something is amis?? Peace

Now I'm even more confused Rose, it seems to work fine to other folks sending and receiving, I would see if you can send or receive mail with another person, if not maybe tech admin can look into it. Peace

Keef been busy !-- The corked fifths are Fruit Firewater !--The rest is just wine wiring to be processed !

Thats some badass brew you have there. Wish I tried that stuff when I did and could drink. Now forget about it. My klonopin will kill me.:vap-bobby_on_the_be

Morning O.F.C. !-- It hurts when I do this !--Where's my pipe ?--
What up Kraven ? -- U got gremlins in your computer !--
Nick --I got too much time on my hands !-- Some days !- Then other days I'm not worth a crap !-- Just never know how tommorrow will go !-- Since the head injury I got this focus thing !-- I can latch on to something if it interest me and obsorb the info !-- Such as this genetic doubling !-- I got college science schooling --Botany to microbiology !-- I didn't want to do it because it was gonna be hard so I tried to talk some else into doing it for me !-- Didn't work !-- So here we are !--If U want something done right U got to do it yourself !-- I bout got this done !-- Then I get this CO2 extractor and learn to use it !-- Then I make B.B.King and other tetraploids !-- Breaking new ground looking for a new twist on our medicine !

Morning Nice Guy !-- Welcome to the O.F.C. !-- It Started simple enough !-- I was thinking of making my own high test alcohol for RSO !-- The wife liked the wine and supplies started showing up !-- yeast --bottles - a bottle corker and corks !-- So I went to work !--- Those 1/5 bottle I call Blueberry Blast !-- Condensed Blueberry Wine --It's sipping liquor now at about 80 proof !--

Umbra --Mane U did good breeding this BPU-X-B.B. !--- I really like this weed and it grows good for me too !-- She will be around for awhile !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back