Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha glad I didn't just keep trying. Glad they got there. :)

Wow she is big, looks like she likes the sunshine and love. Looks like all your OD is a little bigger than last year, plant size.

Hey Rose !-- U make me so jealous !--
Kraven - I don't know --Rose grew some monsters last year !--- She gonna have her hands full keeping the weight of the bud not breaking limbs on that Panama Red !

YD, i am not THAT old YET. LOLOLO That is so funny.

Keef don't be jealous. I can't figure out what to do with that panama red... She breaks easier than anything... Maybe i wrap her up in the netting and see what that does. If she doesn't get bent over she is going to be 10 foot tall.

I thought someone would ask why U trim them up so harshly ? ---I try different things to see how I can get 5he best out the plant !-- I run her before and I'll be running her again !-- The hard trim right at the end is a combination of Kraven's trimming to eliminate LARF and Umbra's bringing that stress at the end of the plants life !--- She'll kill herself making bud !-- My job is to find that peak time to take it !

Yay on the nurse Larry. wonder what that moby **** will be like... fun stuff right there.
I am off to the grow shop... seems i have some more females..mr rb said, where will you put them? beats me.

Rose that is 4 Bubba Mamma coming up !-- Nurse Larry is in aero and liking it !--- Personally I think that plant limit is more of a suggestion !-- Who gonna be coming around to count your plants anyway ? ---- They do a plant count at my house I'll already be in handcuffs !---I figure I'll go to the same jail for 10 plants as I would for a hundred !-- The only rule is ---Don't get caught !-- That's the way it has always been for me !

I got a question about the real world --I don't really live there so hook a brother up !-- If I go to the store and buy 3 gallons of coconut water --3 gallons of Apple juice and a 5 pound bag of sugar is this gonna cause suspicion?

Morning folks. I am depressed. Having to move my Daughter in law back in. Course my Granddaughter is already here most he time,, which I have no problem with,,, but damn,, now I gotta deal with her Mom for awhile. Oh well, life as it is. Told my Son he is own his own for the time being. He dont like my rules...lol

Living alone is friggin' boring, WH
you're lucky, no free lunch though, put them to work
smack their asses and do that yell thing
depressed? man, you're blessed

I wasnt living alone. Ive been married 30 yrs to a wounderful friend and a bieutiful Lady. My youngest is almost 30. My Granddaughter is the love of my life and we have pretty much raised her. So no,,,having the parents live here is far from a blessing, ,,its called a Big Pain in the ***. Lol
You need a friend and or Partner to share things with my friend. Hey,,,ill send them to your house since you are lonly and want a blessing. :rofl:

Hey Pappy where ya been ? -- Hopper wants to start growing again and he can't do it with them there !--He be alright !

Thanks Burning 1 ---Us old paranoid pot farmers see traps everywhere !-- Paranoia can keep U outta jail in a prohibition state !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back