Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Beer and Wine goes good with Weed. Yehaaaaaaaaa

80 proof ain't wine anymore Hopper !-- I got 3 gallons of Apple Jack brewing and 3 gallons of dark brown sugar and water brewing too !-- Try my hand at dark rum !-- Mane I am having a great Wake and Bake !-- Lit up !

Everything usually has more than 1 purpose !-- Keef making wine ? --In Germany they have a GE yeast / fungus that produces THC as a byproduct !-- I need the skill of brewing and raising yeast !-- No telling how I plan to smuggle a live sample to Texas but --Who knows what that devious bastid is up to !-- I can grow my own pure THC I could take a high CBD and adjust the THC levels to the best therapeutic dose !-- I have low THC extract I can boost that !--- Got to have the terepenes first !

Good day folks. Hey Keef, gave my neighbor a couple of caps'cause he hurt his back weedwackin . he don't smoke but he liked the caps. He said one didn't give him a buzz but it did wonders for his back .

Good day people! I am smoking some Inner Chi with a bong this afternoon. A friend turned me on to this strain. Tastes kinda like OG Kush. Yum!

It's good medicine Nick !
Sounds yummy Burning 1 !-- Down here if U don't grow it U don't smoke it !-- It would be nice to be able to sample some of the varieties U guys speak of !--- What I got to smoke now is this Blueberry Blast and some Bubblicious !-- I'm tickled pink just to have it !

I think i sold that cat his last meds. He is not trustworthy. :rofl:

Moving some baby plants to aero today !-- 3-4 Bubba Mamma -- a Moby D-i-c-k fem.-- Might be something else --I forget !-- Once I got them thriving in aero I own them !

The 75 gg#4 clones turned into 90 tahoe og clones instead, lol. Started transplanting and it is just too hot to do anything. Jumped in the pool. Very refreshing. Still too hot...the dogs wont even go out. Another 110 day. Time for a nap.

I had a cat once !-- Her and the dog somehow opened the door to the grow room !-- There was no saving anything---total destruction !---I know that cat was the instigator! -- I don't trust them !

Burning 1 -- It's nice to see U post on the O.F.C. !-- Join us in da morning for wake and bake !-- I know some of the younger people think this is just a place for old people !-- Somehow it has evolved into a community !-- It works for me we all just students of the plant !

My Granddaughter made this while i was working in my garden . She is almost 6
That is a piece of hose cover and my flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back